Elle Darby #36 Con’s been in Elle's purse, he's gone and bought an electric hearse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she sits there and plays the victim… You LITERALLY asked a business, an independent business to stay there for FREE. Talking about working her ass off… HAHAHAH, duck off your silly wonky eyed melon, work your ass off? Walking round day to day, filming your fake ass self and sitting in the comfort of you home which is paid for by these brain washed children watching your tit, buying your sweat shop merch… yeah you really worked your ass off. Delusional, absolutely delusional. You only hated it because someone called you out and you could do duck all about it, couldn’t delete comments, no point in blocking as these people don’t follow you, you had no control over someone calling you out in broad day light. You got what you deserved 😘
The thing is no one actually 'outed her' the owner of the white moose never actually named her or referred to her , they just said it was an 'influencer' she was the one who outted herself

Reactions: 24
The thing is no one actually 'outed her' the owner of the white moose never actually named her or referred to her , they just said it was an 'influencer' she was the one who outted herself
She had the exact same attitude towards people who give her any form of criticism then as she does now “those people are just bitter and unhappy in their own lives”. That’s her go to response whenever people say anything remotely negative towards her - “those people are just miserable and have to tear down other people”. If there’s a valid reason for why you’re being called out on your behaviour, those people aren’t just “miserable in their own lives”, they are holding you to account for your actions. That’s the real world Queen Elle.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I had a nosey on her old fan page on Facebook the other day (I say 'Old' because it clearly hasn't been updated or used by Elle for a few years by the look of it...) quite a few FB mentalists jumped on her posts commenting about the White Moose Cafe debacle. Quite harsh comments in some cases, and even some more recent!

Reactions: 5
In Lucy's London vlog they're wearing such grubby looking, cheap knit, white/cream high neck jumpers covered in foundation. Not a good look for going to shop for ££££ wedding dresses.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can't believe she went to a posh wedding shop with no trousers on. It's not even a jumper free she had on. Just a regular sized jumper. I could never! Not even cycling shorts, such a tart.

Reactions: 27
Wow, I just subjected myself to the newest vlog and ran straight here. No idea who they think they are. I don’t think I can deal with this level of self obsessed pure shite anymore.
No fashion sense at all in my opinion just cheap looking make up and clothes, no class or anything.
Bye

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I can't believe she went to a posh wedding shop with no trousers on. It's not even a jumper free she had on. Just a regular sized jumper. I could never! Not even cycling shorts, such a tart.
It’s almost like someone along the way had told Belly she has lovely legs so at any opportunity she gets them out. Clearly the only body part she still has confidence with. If she’s the size XS that she claims why doesn’t she show off her ‘snatched’ body more. She’s never used to be afraid to, and let’s face it she’s so In love with herself she wouldn’t pass up a chance to brag or show off. Lucy is in fantastic shape and doesn't lie about her size. But Lucy is a lot more relatable and invests in herself in the right way. Not all fake ratty hair extensions, baboon lips and filters, Belly is far too lazy to workout and get off her fat ass. I’ve seen Belly in real life (recently also) and she looks nothing like her latest photo shoot in her green outfit. Hunnnii needs to be true to herself.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
She should have kept her channel as a fitness channel she would of had to be held more accountable to eat healthy and work out. She should be honest with her audience if she is feeling insecure about her weight ect there’s no many other people out there who struggle with pp bodies.

Reactions: 8
Wow, I just subjected myself to the newest vlog and ran straight here. No idea who they think they are. I don’t think I can deal with this level of self obsessed pure shite anymore.
No fashion sense at all in my opinion just cheap looking make up and clothes, no class or anything.
Bye
The content is just SO boring too

Reactions: 9
So CON likes all the comments that are saying his fans should support a small business and expect to pay higher prices due to the new small venture he’s created. Yet, when has he and Belly supported local small run businesses? NEVER, because they are all about bragging about the designer more common names businesses to try to brag they have money and class (which they don’t 🙃) why should fans support them if they do t support small businesses? The only support or shout outs they give is if they’ve received free or sponsored goods.

Attachments

Reactions: 28
Maybe it was a ploy to make the sales assistants feel sorry for her and give her extra discount because she clearly can't afford trousers.

Bye
The narcissism knows no bounds!!

Showing off their new eco-friendly Tesla whilst also driving around in a Range Rover tells you all you need to know about these perpetually ridiculous Bell Ends.

View attachment 824996 why does she get free cheesecake for Choosing a dress? Like it’s an accomplishment??
The amount of free food they get sent is disgusting! (Don't get me wrong, if it was the right time of the month I would smash the back doors in on that cheesecake....😂) But I'd have to share that with neighbours, friends, colleagues or take it round to my local old people's home to share out there.

I bet they'd try getting Suzuki into a private school when he's older if they could get a #gifted place without paying fees!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Have Elle and Connor had a covid vaccine? I’m not going to say whether I’m pro vaccine or not, I’m just interested as to whether or not they’ve had it? Not looking to start a debate, just nosey!😂

Reactions: 5
Have Elle and Connor had a covid vaccine? I’m not going to say whether I’m pro vaccine or not, I’m just interested as to whether or not they’ve had it? Not looking to start a debate, just nosey!😂
Connor has coz she said he felt unwell after the second one. Think it was the one when they went garden centre with Katy?

Reactions: 2
That’s three Saturday nights in a row conman has been out out out with the #lads leaving Elle in on her own with their baby. I’m all for taking time for yourself but seems like he’s living the same life as he was before

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.