Elle Darby #36 Con’s been in Elle's purse, he's gone and bought an electric hearse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really used to like Ellie Darby. But I just cannot stand her anymore she is all for content nothing has true meaning all love behind it especially her baby content she’s gone away on a girls weekend to pick bridesmaid dresses and wedding dress and felt the need to take the baby stay in a hotel take the baby out of a routine and home to boring long days in a dress shop and lunches !?!?!?

Leave him at home with his dad in his home environment what the duck is wrong with her all for pictures and content !!!!

Reactions: 34
I really used to like Ellie Darby. But I just cannot stand her anymore she is all for content nothing has true meaning all love behind it especially her baby content she’s gone away on a girls weekend to pick bridesmaid dresses and wedding dress and felt the need to take the baby stay in a hotel take the baby out of a routine and home to boring long days in a dress shop and lunches !?!?!?

Leave him at home with his dad in his home environment what the duck is wrong with her all for pictures and content !!!!
Con probably prompted her to take the baby. Being alone at home with his little hand and a unopened bottle of lotion, allllll the Instagram models he follows probably had a few likes from old creepy CoN.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I feel like this is gonna be her wedding dress!!
Yes I can see it being one like this. I think she went to look for a Berta dress as they had the truck show at the store this week but I think she will have gone for the big glitter Lebanese dresses. Here’s what this one hanging in the back actually looks like

08252C1F-390B-45E6-9B3C-298BA989E8D5.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
So no backless dresses for her to display a hint of tiny arse crack as she 💫floats💫 down the aisle? Disappointed.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Well those dresses fitted her and most wedding dress shop only stock size 14 as that's the average. Well it was when I got married but that was 7 years ago now. So she's a 14 currently.

Reactions: 6
Well those dresses fitted her and most wedding dress shop only stock size 14 as that's the average. Well it was when I got married but that was 7 years ago now. So she's a 14 currently.
All the love and support she'd get if she was actually honest about her size etc.
But no, she'll trigger EDs instead 😭

Reactions: 10
Not necessarily, I use to the a bridal sales consultant and almost anyone can fit in any size depending on brand/fit etc. I’ve known woman who are a size 6 take 12/14s (not that I’m saying Elle is a 6 🙈)

Reactions: 4
That jumper she has on in her post today - where are her trousers?! Surely her bum is hanging out

• Haha
Reactions: 9
God she's looks trashy. Surprised she didn't leave orange marks all over the expensive dresses.

Her boobs don't look happy

Reactions: 12
She's going to insist on singing a duet with him at the reception isn't she 😭🤣😭🤣😭

I can show you my crypt
Painted black, it's spooky and splendid
Tell me, Angle, now when did
You last get gifted a Hello Fresh box?
I can open your eyes
Doesn't matter if their looking in different directions,
Over, sideways and under
On a magic white company vibes carpet ride

A whole new world
With my DIY dadbod daddy dreamboat
No one to tell us, "No"
Or where to go
Or say "a size XS you must be dreaming"
A whole new world
A dazzling place I never knew
But when I'm way up here
It's crystal clear
That now I'm in a whole new world with you 💕

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 59
She's going to insist on singing a duet with him at the reception isn't she 😭🤣😭🤣😭

I can show you my crypt
Painted black, it's spooky and splendid
Tell me, Angle, now when did
You last get gifted a Hello Fresh box?
I can open your eyes
Doesn't matter if their looking in different directions,
Over, sideways and under
On a magic white company vibes carpet ride

A whole new world
With my DIY dadbod daddy dreamboat
No one to tell us, "No"
Or where to go
Or say "a size XS you must be dreaming"
A whole new world
A dazzling place I never knew
But when I'm way up here
It's crystal clear
That now I'm in a whole new world with you 💕
BRAVO 👏🏻 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.