Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BananaRama

Chatty Member
She’s definitely acting like she’s 17 again.
I’m all up for her leaving Neil, he is a drip but the way she’s done it is ruthless. Flirting online when your husband of 13 years is sitting down stairs probably not knowing his arse from his head.
It’s all very cringe. She’s one of those people who enjoy having haterzzzz.
I think her mum calling her out absolutely means there’s more to the story. She’s probably been spending time with her new ‘friend’ than working things out with Neil, or even to work things out with herself. She’s been in such a shit show mess the past few years, if you’re going to leave a marriage shouldn’t you work on yourself first? Because your insecurities and low self esteem are going to be carried on into the next r.ship no matter how hard you convince yourself otherwise.
Neil is staying because of her. He will obviously do anything for her.

Thread name?

Elaine’s marriage is down the pan, but it’s ok everyone she’s got a new man, enjoy your Xmas gifts in a recycled bag, she won’t be gifting her mum cause she called her a slag.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

kadykal95

Chatty Member
her mum said "i didnt bring you up to be like this, i brought you up to have respect and morals"

someone she used to work with at the dentist who works with her mum, screenshoted the picture of elaine and LEE and sent it to her mum

her sister messaged her to say she "was disgusting, mentally abusing neil and having her cake and eating it too"

These are the people closest to Elaine and thats what they think. It makes you wonder...

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

MindyLahiri

VIP Member
I won't be able to sleep at night knowing whoever makes Guinness slippers is probably going to go out of business

And also Neil is probably listing his step ladder on Gumtree as we speak- what has the world come to 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If Neil and her separated a few months ago, he still took out the ladder to help her take outfit pics? I find it hard to believe they separated a while ago. I think she just checked out of the relationship and started to talk to other guys before she ended it with him. She needed to know there was someone else before she ended it with Neil.

Reactions: 19

memoii11

VIP Member
Hang on, she says the man 'friend' isn't from work, so where the hell has she met him? She only goes to Matalan, Asda and work!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

memoii11

VIP Member
Ps. We're not girlfriend and boyfriend. Bloody hell she sounds like an 11 year old!

Fancy announcing your split then showing your new guy instantly. There was literally no gap between one guy and another. Stay classy Elaine.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

bellasmith86

Chatty Member
Wouldn't surprise me if she drove herself to costa last night, and purposely got out the car to sit in the passenger seat to take the photo!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

kadykal95

Chatty Member
he just said to her "you have a lush smile".....CRINGE

What an absolute shit show :ROFLMAO: she's acting like a horny teenager. Flirting with him in front of 106 people. So embarrassing

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
She will just buy her new man crap
Yes it’s the same crap every year

Gift 🎁 guide on behalf of Elaine.
Lynx box set (Africa)
Chocolate 🍊 orange
7 pack of primarks socks
cheap booze
Pep and co scarfs gloves sets
Walnut whips
Pound shop candles 🕯
Pound shop shortbread biscuits in a tin

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
The new man as a lot of nice gifts to look forward to at Christmas.A 7 pack of primarks socks 🧦 .A second hand game.Lynx gift box and if he’s lucky a primarks shirt.Not forgetting a chocolate 🍊 orange.

• Haha

teaspoon

She may not have gone about it the right way, but she looks genuinely happy in that photo. It's nice to see. All along, I've thought how Elaine must have a lot of unhappiness and disappointment in her life hugely lacking in confidence, and so it's nice to think she might be starting a new, more fulfilling chapter. And Neil too.
Well,lets hope he likes cooking,cleaning and climbing up that stepladder 😜 ;):ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Lavender425

She's saying people are spreading rumours to her family but how were they to know her marriage had ended?? They were more than likely looking out for Neil!!
Basically someone has seen her canoodling with another man, whilst still under the impression she is with Neil. This person has told her mam, who is also under the impression she is still with Neil. This is why her mam has fell out with her and why she has decided to announce the seperation... And obviously no one will believe her cause its quite strange to just keep your seperation a secret for months on end.

• Wow

Discolights

VIP Member
Another one who doesn’t really comment but Elaine’s behaviour is appalling. I’ve followed her for a while but gave up because there’s only so many matalan trips that I could watch. I sent messages about IVF advice after being through it myself. Got no acknowledgment back either. It’s obvious there is more to this new fella. She was caught out by her family, so they are unhappy. You don’t throw the word slag around at your daughter without a good reason. I imagine they like Neil, eg they’ve been on holidays, spent Christmas together, so she’s putting on a show with the new fella to show it is something that was worth throwing a marriage away for. It’s so strange and immature. The Instagram lives to me are a way to get him under the thumb. A showy ‘look at me, look at everyone wanting to know about us’ which might be impressive to him. If he’s with Elaine, it must not take a lot to be impressed. Wait until he sees the gift sets he’s getting for Christmas. I don’t watch her lives, but I sincerely hope they don’t happen in her house with Neil around because that would be lower than low. It actually makes me sad to think he’s in the next room having to just deal with it because he seems the type that would.