Elaine12Jones #5 She loves the Gins so she scrapped the syns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd say her mum is annoyed because she can see Elaine is treating Neil horribly. I'm sure she can see how much neil loves her daughter and knows no man will treat her the way Neil did. She probably knows shes lusting after some guy in work. I imagine at this stage, she will also be upset at losing whatever relationship they had with Neil. They've lived in each others pockets. I'm sure her mum has come to view neil as a son (or a brother 😂). In the end though, she'll come round and support Elaine. But divorce affects everyone.

Also, if she has maybe been seen with someone else over the weekend, perhaps at the fireworks, I think this would also explain her mums annoyance with her. Elaine has made such a big deal about it being this way for a long long time- it makes me suspect it hasnt been a long time at all and shes saying that to cover her ass.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I feel really sorry for Neil. He’s done nothing but worship the ground she walks on and serve her hand on foot and in return she has blamed him for everything she’s not happy with in life, posted highly personal details about him online and used him as a glorified house keeper. Now, at 50 years old, he’s finding himself divorced, most likely moving out of his home and potentially having to find a new job if he finds it too painful seeing her at work.
You can’t help relationships breaking down and I do think it’s the right decision for them in the long run, but I just feel a lot of sympathy for Neil in all this.
Elaine also said on her lunchtime live that Neil didn’t want to be friends with her on Facebook because he “didn’t want to see photos and stuff”. Elaine quickly added, “not that I really post anything”, but I think - as others have said - that she has met someone else and Neil doesn’t want to see that relationship unfold on Facebook.
I also think this is the reason her mum is being off with her and why she had the confidence to actually leave. There’s definitely someone else.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
She randomly started asking about bikini waxes a month or 2 ago! It’s all starting to piece together 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think that she has met someone else and that is why her mum is not happy with her. I don't think it has anything to do with her and neil separating - it is about how quickly she has moved on and her mum may suspect that she has been cheating. Remember her old friend Denises husband who she regularly flirted with and he flirted back? Not to mention that she was with someone when she met neil. It is all piecing together and I agree that is why she has started asking about bikini waxes, as well as other things she has started being so open about - such as vibrators etc.

Elaine really needs some time on her own as she has never had a chance to grow as a person herself

Reactions: 9
I think Elaine might regret her decision to leave Neil - not because it’s the wrong choice necessarily, but because she’s fickle and indecisive. How many times has she started a diet plan and talked about nothing else to then jump ship the following week and do something completely different? The same when she was trying for a baby earlier this year - there was live after live about her pregnancy and ovulation tests etc and then it all fizzled out again in no time. She also said on her live that she had been questioning her decision and worrying she was might be throwing everything away for a dream that may never happen. If this is all because she wants a baby, then she would have been
@MsFlowerPower hello we both managed to get back into his thread yay, knew we were both on a mission yesterday. Can’t wait to catch up 😀
Hello! 👋🏻 😃

Reactions: 3
Her behaviour over the last few months has definitely pointed towards her either seeing someone else or had her eye on someone. Neil’s best out of it, poor bloke.

Reactions: 7
I'm so shocked at all this news I really thought she would never leave Neil, maybe there is more to our Elaine then what we imagined, In the long run this will be the best thing for Neil and I can’t wait to see updates about it, hoping she doesn’t go quiet

Reactions: 6
How has her Mum not suspected anything sooner?
Surely they can't be that good actors for her not to suspect anything before she told her? I think this split has happened quicker than she has made out.

It's weird that her Mam is angry at her.
So my Theory is

- They where going through a rough patch, and she confided in her Mum.
- Went on holiday and decided to give it a go.
- Mum is happy with her decicion
- Elaine starts getting attention from s bloke at work.
- She Jumps ship immediately and has been cheating 'online ' with a guy.
- has been found out so has to do the right thing.
- Mum is angry that she didn't perservere.

It's gotta be a sooner split than this. They are supposedly best friends. How did her Mum not know/ suspect anything?

How has her Mum not suspected anything sooner?
Surely they can't be that good actors for her not to suspect anything before she told her? I think this split has happened quicker than she has made out.

It's weird that her Mam is angry at her.
So my Theory is

- They where going through a rough patch, and she confided in her Mum.
- Went on holiday and decided to give it a go.
- Mum is happy with her decicion
- Elaine starts getting attention from s bloke at work.
- She Jumps ship immediately and has been cheating 'online ' with a guy.
- has been found out so has to do the right thing.
- Mum is angry that she didn't perservere.

It's gotta be a sooner split than this. They are supposedly best friends. How did her Mum not know/ suspect anything?
This is my problem with it my mum would know if me and my partner wernt ok how can u b best friends like that most people it would take a good while it doesnt make much sense

Do you remember when all the blokes in the office were perving on a female interviewee and she was appalled by it? I wonder if one of them was the bloke she had her eye on! I think Neil was far too loyal to have narked her by doing that.

She is coming across as a right tart by all these assumptions we are making of her 🤣

All this clothes shopping too To try and impress someone!

This is my problem with it my mum would know if me and my partner wernt ok how can u b best friends like that most people it would take a good while it doesnt make much sense
My mum can read me so would also know.

Reactions: 4
I think she’s probably started chatting to someone else, likely from work, and it’s escalated to being more than friends. She claims her and Neil have been living as friends for months and sleeping Separately but only a few months back they were sprucing up their bedroom. And then there was the random overnight stay they came home a day early from, trip to the caravan to spend time with neils parents.. it hasn’t been as long as she probably wants people to think she is just nursing a guilty conscience.

I think she’s definitely got a guilty conscience. She bought that underwear and posted a picture of herself in it. If she wasn’t with Neil, who was it for as it wasn’t day to day stuff!! Asking about waxing, not wearing her wedding rings...it’s probably been going on for a while.

No I really think she's probably telling the truth 🤔 I believe what she said was they've been "living together as friends" for months. I think rather than that being a formal decision they made, maybe she means it was as IF they were just friends? And so in that time maybe they were trying tomake things better e.g. by sprucing up the bedroom & going on weekends away (which ended early because it just wasn't working)

Either way, she’s left her husband because they haven’t been able to have a child together in the 12 or whatever years they’ve been together.

Neil got his last partner pregnant so he must be ok.
Elaine however has never been pregnant.
I’ve always said she has something wrong but she just can’t accept it.

so instead of trying for ivf or other options she just leaves him instead.

ive never had that burning desire for a family so I can’t comment but is that normal for a wife to leave her husband because she hasn’t had a baby yet? I don’t think I’ve heard of many people doing that

Do you think her mum is really angry at her or do you think maybe she’s exaggerating? Seems strange

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.