Elaine12Jones #5 She loves the Gins so she scrapped the syns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good thread name πŸ‘πŸ» Seen look like she at her mum gin o clock no doubt πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just caught a bit of her live is she claiming to be in a management role now?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Management?? I thought that she was a business analyst πŸ˜‚

Quite sad that work is all she goes on about

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She sounds like a managers PA. Little things she said like her booking the staff do and 1 or 2 other things gave me that impression. It makes more sense than whatever it is she is trying to imply.

Did you hear her saying about it being all guys? She said "not like oooh, guys!" ( implying they werent attractive) . Why does she need to tell us whether theyre good looking or not anyway?! She behaves like a 14yr old.
Neil wouldnt get away with talking about women like that!

Reactions: 13
She sounds like a managers PA. Little things she said like her booking the staff do and 1 or 2 other things gave me that impression. It makes more sense than whatever it is she is trying to imply.

Did you hear her saying about it being all guys? She said "not like oooh, guys!" ( implying they werent attractive) . Why does she need to tell us whether theyre good looking or not anyway?! She behaves like a 14yr old.
Neil wouldnt get away with talking about women like that!
EXACTLY!! She married!!! Why make a big deal about boys...men.... women... girls or anyone?? Have respect for the person you made a commitment to! Stop acting like a teenager 😑

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.