Elaine12Jones #5 She loves the Gins so she scrapped the syns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fingers crossed she does another live tonight! Can’t wait to hear what she’s saying now that she is raging and calling people trolls etc again 😂
Please keep us poor unfortunates who are blocked updated please!!

Reactions: 10
he just said to her "you have a lush smile".....CRINGE

What an absolute tit show :ROFLMAO: she's acting like a horny teenager. Flirting with him in front of 106 people. So embarrassing

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
lee commented about buying orange twirl and said they were a bloody pound each and then she said he is the tightest man in the world and that he did not have to buy 4

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is the most obnoxious she has ever been on this live....she is literally flirting so badly and trying to show off. I am cringing so bad for her right now.

Why invite him to watch her live with a bunch of strangers?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
She is the most obnoxious she has ever been on this live....she is literally flirting so badly and trying to show off. I am cringing so bad for her right now.
at least we can confirm the lee account is not her hes constantly commenting on the live

Reactions: 3
So disrespectful to Neil. She’s a vile cow. No wonder her family can’t stand her

Reactions: 5
Could still be her, just on another phone. Or her mate “Hannah” pretending to be a manboy called Lee to make Neil jealous. And probably to “show those tattlers”

I have such a suspicious mind 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.