Elaine12Jones #5 She loves the Gins so she scrapped the syns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The live was yet more giggling like a school girl
She bought a poncho because lee likes them and Neil hates them
Ignored the how they met question about 5 times
They met 5 weeks ago
She started going on about how amazing lee is then he popped up
Oh and she is already buying his Neices tat
Those poor nieces 😕

Reactions: 3
Of course they wouldn’t be having sex because they are just friends right..

I’d be mortified if I just got with someone and they were discussing our sex life, or lack of it, to strangers on the internet. I’m mortified for her!

Sounds like she is trying to speed things up with the new man so she has someone to spend Christmas with. Buying tat for his family etc. Maybe Neil can spend Christmas with her family instead

Reactions: 8
She is def on a Misson to get the "man" at super speed so she can try for a baby

Reactions: 7
If Neil and her separated a few months ago, he still took out the ladder to help her take outfit pics? I find it hard to believe they separated a while ago. I think she just checked out of the relationship and started to talk to other guys before she ended it with him. She needed to know there was someone else before she ended it with Neil.

Reactions: 19
If Neil and her separated a few months ago, he still took out the ladder to help her take outfit pics? I find it hard to believe they separated a while ago. I think she just checked out of the relationship and started to talk to other guys before she ended it with him. She needed to know there was someone else before she ended it with Neil.
Yes, exactly this

Reactions: 5
New thread title suggestion - watch out Lee, she only wants you for a baby

Or something like that 😂

Reactions: 12
I wonder if I can find Neil on tinder 😜😜

Lee Lee run run as fast as you can, Elaine's out the lookout for a man 😜😜

Reactions: 13
New thread suggestion... poor Neil now living in his home as the 3rd wheel

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Someone asked if she would like him to be her boyfriend, said she really liked him. Then she told us they haven't had sex, then realised he was on and went all silly "Lisa helpppppp me" giggling and rabbiting on saying she meant her poncho not lee that she really liked. Said she was going to the metro centre today, and her mum still not talking to her!
I can’t believe a woman in her 30’s is talking about such personal stuff online. Knowing she’s being ridiculed. Knowing she’ll be hurting people. And knowing this stuff will be out there forever for her eventual kids to see. What an absolute whopper of a woman 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
A tacky key ring each with their initials & a unicorn on if I remember correctly.
She’s so desperate to please his family.If I was Lee’s mum ,I wouldn’t be happy him seeing her while she’s still living with her husband.Once s cheat always a cheat.She will be buying his mum cheap tacky presents next.

If I was her I would be trying to make things right with her mum and her own family.When everything comes crashing down she won’t have anyone.Shes got her head in the clouds thinking this is the romance of the century.Why would you share all this online ,can’t she see she’s making a massive fool of herself.People are laughing behind her back.If you can’t have respect for Neil in all this at least have some respect for yourself.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I think things will come crashing down for her. She can’t maintain any sort of relationship, and even her own family have called her out! She has no friends in the real world and people seem to very quickly see her for the liar that she is. She puts it all out there...she really is a bit thick to be honest!

Does anyone else think lee could be a brother of her friend from work?
She’s jumping in feet first with him by the sound of it!

Reactions: 2
She uses her husbands, I mean flat mate, I mean Neils car to visit the new bloke... hers has been in the garage apparently...!!!

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.