Elaine12Jones #5 She loves the Gins so she scrapped the syns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else wondering is Hannah is a lesbian? She’s not stop about “Hannah” now yet not mention of her before 🤔

Reactions: 8
Anyone else wondering is Hannah is a lesbian? She’s not stop about “Hannah” now yet not mention of her before 🤔
Well I did say I didn’t think she had met anyone else unless it was Hannah. I think she’s probably met her and she’s opened her eyes to being young free and single and she liked that idea.

Reactions: 6
Why does she have such awful taste in clothes? Why does she buy so many clothes? Why are all the patterns like granny’s curtain cast offs? Why cant she see that nothing fits properly? Why does she only go to the same couple of shops? So many questions!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does she have such awful taste in clothes? Why does she buy so many clothes? Why are all the patterns like granny’s curtain cast offs? Why cant she see that nothing fits properly? Why does she only go to the same couple of shops? So many questions!
If she didn't buy so many unnecessary clothes she could probably afford to move out. She must spend easily £50 a week and that could go towards the extra rent she will be paying....plus she has that huge pay rise too 😂

Reactions: 8
What he's still trying to pour her drinks for her 😕
He ask her if she wonted a gin pouring. But she like I really won’t one but I think I should do it my self I don’t no what she said to him but that was she said on her live.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
How has her Mum not suspected anything sooner?
Surely they can't be that good actors for her not to suspect anything before she told her? I think this split has happened quicker than she has made out.

It's weird that her Mam is angry at her.
So my Theory is

- Elaine starts getting attention from a bloke at work.
- She Jumps ship immediately and has been cheating 'online ' with a guy.
- has been found out so has to do the right thing.
My theory was right then.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.