Elaine12Jones #5 She loves the Gins so she scrapped the syns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ps. We're not girlfriend and boyfriend. Bloody hell she sounds like an 11 year old!

Fancy announcing your split then showing your new guy instantly. There was literally no gap between one guy and another. Stay classy Elaine.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ps. We're not girlfriend and boyfriend. Bloody hell she sounds like an 11 year old!
So pathetic. Fair enough if her and Neil want to split, but do in a classy way. You've been with this man for 13 years. He's done everything for her, have some respect.

Reactions: 14
She may not have gone about it the right way, but she looks genuinely happy in that photo. It's nice to see. All along, I've thought how Elaine must have a lot of unhappiness and disappointment in her life hugely lacking in confidence, and so it's nice to think she might be starting a new, more fulfilling chapter. And Neil too.

Reactions: 12
You wouldn't bother posting a photo of "just your friend".
Shes been at the fireworks with him. Someone has spotted them and the whole thing as came tumbling out. That's why her mums first assumption was that she met someone else.

Reactions: 11
Neil and Elaine started as friends...... what a witch she is! I thought she come across as a teenager with that post too. Probably online chat I’d imagine, unless he works at Asda’s, Primark, Matalans or B&Ms.

So pathetic. Fair enough if her and Neil want to split, but do in a classy way. You've been with this man for 13 years. He's done everything for her, have some respect.
I hope this new “Friend” isn’t like Neil and tells her to pull her finger out.

Reactions: 9
Alright then ....anyone think thats relationship talk or just me.
These are the exact same excuses my (now ex) husband made when I caught him in a hotel with another woman. ‘You and me were going through a bad patch, I just needed a friend to talk to and she understood me, there was no sex, we’re just friends!’ Bull poop. Just admit you’ve cheated and stop the lies, you will always get caught out!

Reactions: 10
Who's holding Neil's hand, comforting him though Elaine? Seems very cruel to flaunt it around the internet.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
She may not have gone about it the right way, but she looks genuinely happy in that photo. It's nice to see. All along, I've thought how Elaine must have a lot of unhappiness and disappointment in her life hugely lacking in confidence, and so it's nice to think she might be starting a new, more fulfilling chapter. And Neil too.
Well,lets hope he likes cooking,cleaning and climbing up that stepladder 😜 ;):ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s totally been having an affair. Elaine wouldn’t be on her own. If she had have spent some time alone that probably would’ve been the best thing to happen. I really feel for Neil. I think Elaine has been a witch!

It’s all very cruel really. Yes we don’t know the details of their relationship and there are 2 sides to every story but still, flaunting this around is hurtful. The years have caught up with Elaine and she will now be realising what she missed out on as a late teen/young adult

Reactions: 11
I couldn't understand why she was saying that Neil asked her to delete him off facebook and instagram when he could just delete her himself. Only dawning on me now that, he hasnt asked her to do that. She has deleted him, making out it was at his request, so that she could put out this false version of the story about being separated for a while but "pretending to be together". And hes none the wiser what she is telling people.
Why would she not tell her mum?
Why would her co workers care?
What is the benefit of pretending you were still together?
They were still very much together and shes got caught and, so that she wouldnt look like a cheating rat, shes covering her ass with more lies. I wish we could hear Neil's perspective of things.

What a absolute witch.I hope Neil finds the perfect woman who loves, and appreciates him.Flaunting your new man in front of Neil is cruel.No wonder your mum isn’t happy with you.I hope this new man dumps you when he finds out what your really like.You treated Neil like a slave.Whos going to clean the house and run around after you now.

Reactions: 8
If that guy was “just a friend” surely she would’ve put a picture of him on before now? She is a cheating rat, no other words for it and she’s making a mug out of Neil.

Reactions: 9
I agree, it's cruel how she has gone about this. Everyone deserves to be happy and it was a good decision for them to split but putting that photo up is just humiliating for Neil who will have no idea what's she's pasting all over social media.

I think she's only announced it cause people have seen her with this friend, otherwise how long would she have waited before telling her mam? She was probably enjoying Neil running round after her at home and getting other attention elsewhere.

Reactions: 10
Surely it’s just torture for them both to continue living together, Elaine claims to have a pay increase of 8k so I’m sure she could afford a little place on her own. Rent isn’t massively expensive in her area so she could find somewhere and give Neil some space to heal.

Reactions: 8
All the money she’s been spending on clothes ( clearly for this new bloke) and she could be saved a fair bit by now...but not Elaine!! She’s just happy making a mug out of Neil whilst clearly out and about with this guy.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.