Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ors4766

I have never commented on this thread and remained neutral about the split as I can imagine it's a horrible time for both Elaine and Neil.
HOWEVER. What is she doing?! What is this ridiculous live she is doing with Lee offering to come on. I have never seen anything so juvenile. If I were splitting from my husband, while living in neutral ground I would NOT be behaving like a 14 year old school girl.

Reactions: 16
what a terrible way to start a new relationship.

1. Still living with your husband
2. Fallen out with your family
3. Joke of a guy who can’t remember your name

• Haha

String Man

VIP Member
Is his cover picture a cryptic message or has he always had that?

(referring to the 'have a break' bit with the picture of them both)

1573079663792.png

• Haha
  • Wow

bellasmith86

Chatty Member
So she was watching celeb X factor and Jeremy Edwards was on and she couldn’t believe how different he looks now. She said he used to be such a hottie but now, in her words, “hes like a dad” “he’s a proper dads age”....he’s 48.

Your HUSBAND Elaine, is 50 in 3 month.

It’s like she’s in such denial as to how old Neil actually is. Or she just genuinely doesn’t see his age. It’s so weird!

• Haha

Sara_M

VIP Member
Says a lot about someone when they've fallen out with their entire family. I know all families go through rough patches but, it seems to run deeper with her. No relationship with her dad for 3 years, says she wont go to his house because of his partner and she appears to have a terrible relationship with her sister. Shes even said she considers herself an only child. She falls out with friends like a 10 year old and now, she's seeing another guy (allegedly) while still living with her husband. I think, considering how close is is/ was with her, her mum must have some very good reason to be willing to cut her off. And it's not just "mourning Neil"
Just weird dynamics all round!

I feel really sorry for Neil. He’s done nothing but worship the ground she walks on and serve her hand on foot and in return she has blamed him for everything she’s not happy with in life, posted highly personal details about him online and used him as a glorified house keeper. Now, at 50 years old, he’s finding himself divorced, most likely moving out of his home and potentially having to find a new job if he finds it too painful seeing her at work.
You can’t help relationships breaking down and I do think it’s the right decision for them in the long run, but I just feel a lot of sympathy for Neil in all this.
Elaine also said on her lunchtime live that Neil didn’t want to be friends with her on Facebook because he “didn’t want to see photos and stuff”. Elaine quickly added, “not that I really post anything”, but I think - as others have said - that she has met someone else and Neil doesn’t want to see that relationship unfold on Facebook.
I also think this is the reason her mum is being off with her and why she had the confidence to actually leave. There’s definitely someone else.

• Sad
Reactions: 15

diygirl40

VIP Member
She has totally been having an affair - i told you guys, she has done this before with her old friend Denises partner Steve. It was obvious in all the vlogs and I have heard a lot about what Steve is like and what he has been up to with other female friends.

To have your new partner (its bull-shit they are just friends) over when you are still in your marital home is absolutely disgusting and it is clear they have been spotted together and this is why it has all came out now.

Have some self respect Elaine, this relationship wont work out because you are just jumping from man to man - you haven't had any time on your own since you were a teenager - that screams insecurity

CrazyGiraffeLady

VIP Member
Why would you even joke about a pregnancy?
Given Elaine has struggled to conceive, I am really confused as to why she would find this even remotely funny?
Clearly shows she has no desire for children anymore, because if she did there is no way she would be making such jokes
I don’t believe she ever wanted any. Too much hard work for the lazy cunt

Also I apologise for using the “C” word but she really fucks me off.

• Haha
  • Heart
He sounds really immature for saying he’s 41.Ive never heard a man that age say lush.And when does a man start coming out with baby names on a live in front of lots of strangers.Its all very strange.

Reactions: 14
I think she’s been reading here.And finally realised she’s making a massive fool of herself.Otherwise her new romance is over and Lee realises she’s a utter bitch.If you are reading here Elaine make things up with your mum as your going to need her.Stop hurting Neil and rubbing his face in it all.Move out do the right thing by the man you once loved.

kadykal95

Chatty Member
Ps. We're not girlfriend and boyfriend. Bloody hell she sounds like an 11 year old!
So pathetic. Fair enough if her and Neil want to split, but do in a classy way. You've been with this man for 13 years. He's done everything for her, have some respect.

MindyLahiri

VIP Member
I know I keep mentioning them.....

BUT WHAT IMPACT WILL THE BREAK-UP HAVE ON ANY POTENTIAL CHRISTMAS VIDEOS / GIFT GUIDES

I need to know 😭😭😭

• Haha

Sara_M

VIP Member
Hear her saying she had lunch on her own and felt lonely😂😂 her that sits in the car on her own every lunchtime!!!

• Haha

SugarQueen

Could still be her, just on another phone. Or her mate “Hannah” pretending to be a manboy called Lee to make Neil jealous. And probably to “show those tattlers”

I have such a suspicious mind 🤣

• Haha

kadykal95

Chatty Member
It seems like Elaine is stuck inside her 17 year old self, and has never mentally grown up. The relationship with Neil was strange from the beginning, he was old enough to be her Dad. They both had issues. Putting all their drama over the internet is a very immature thing to do. Grown ups don't do it. Teenagers and emotionally stunted people do. I would rather delete all my social media that play out a divorce online. Have some self respect and class.

It's great for us though! :ROFLMAO:

her mum called her a slag :eek:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

bellasmith86

Chatty Member
I did have sympathy with her...until she came out with the attitude that she won’t lose weight because it’s not her problem so why should she. That to me doesn’t seem like someone desperate for a family. You’d want to do absolutely everything you could. She hasn’t. She has a chance of 3 FREE rounds of ivf. There’s many many women out there who would love that chance. All she needs is a bmi under 30. That’s it. She was on the ivf waiting list a few times and they kept telling her she was at risk of being moved to the bottom of it if she didn’t lose weight by a certain date and she still didn’t, and now she’s been taken off it. This has been going on for years. She had a chance. Various times.

• Heart

diygirl40

VIP Member
Agreed we have all been saying she should leave him and find someone else and now she has everyone is morning about how she has gone about it. Lots of people need an i I impetus to leave.
problem is, she has probably found someone else...THEN left him.

She has brought it all on herself, if she wanted it to be quiet she shouldnt air her dirty laundry in public - and acting like a teenager

LucyLamp

I’ve never commented but I love you lot 😂😍 You say everything I’m thinking and I just sit reading with tears in my eyes 🤣

I hope Elaine never takes any of your advice because my days would be as dull as hers without coming here for a giggle 🤭

But seriously though... I’ve never known anyone like her be it in reality or online! She’s so freakin weird 😩 How can she be so unbelievably boring and yet so weird and compelling to watch at the same time? It’s quite clever really 🥴

• Haha