Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

diygirl40

VIP Member
Oh god please don't post a selfie in the size 14 cossie. I don't think I'm emotionally resilient enough to see those pictures.

Why can't she just buy clothes that fit her now....at this rate even her coffin will have the heading 'to fit into'
(that was a joke, I have a dark humour lol)

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Traceysman

Chatty Member
She’s totally been having an affair. Elaine wouldn’t be on her own. If she had have spent some time alone that probably would’ve been the best thing to happen. I really feel for Neil. I think Elaine has been a bitch!

diygirl40

VIP Member
Elaine there is a thing called karma in this world and I really hope it comes and bites you on the arse.

• Heart
I must share my excitement, I have been locked out of this thread for weeks now!! I cannot wait to read and catch up!!!! 😂😂

• Haha

Laineypops

Someone asked if she would like him to be her boyfriend, said she really liked him. Then she told us they haven't had sex, then realised he was on and went all silly "Lisa helpppppp me" giggling and rabbiting on saying she meant her poncho not lee that she really liked. Said she was going to the metro centre today, and her mum still not talking to her!
I can’t believe a woman in her 30’s is talking about such personal stuff online. Knowing she’s being ridiculed. Knowing she’ll be hurting people. And knowing this stuff will be out there forever for her eventual kids to see. What an absolute whopper of a woman 🤦🏻‍♀️

Lead85

VIP Member
Is it me or does the picture on the Instagram profile of ‘lee’ look nothing like the picture she posted on her stories of him?

• Haha
My main issue with Elaine is her sharing Neil’s personal life online. She has the right to post whatever she wants/thinks/feels on her account, but sharing information that concerns someone else and disclosing hugely personal information about someone into the public domain isn’t right. Does Neil know hundreds of strangers know his most personal details? About his past relationship? And now the ins and outs of his marriage breakdown? I would be devastated if my partner shared our private life with the whole internet. Discuss what you like about yourself Elaine, but please respect that other people don’t want the whole world knowing their business. 😔

Sara_M

VIP Member
I couldn't understand why she was saying that Neil asked her to delete him off facebook and instagram when he could just delete her himself. Only dawning on me now that, he hasnt asked her to do that. She has deleted him, making out it was at his request, so that she could put out this false version of the story about being separated for a while but "pretending to be together". And hes none the wiser what she is telling people.
Why would she not tell her mum?
Why would her co workers care?
What is the benefit of pretending you were still together?
They were still very much together and shes got caught and, so that she wouldnt look like a cheating rat, shes covering her ass with more lies. I wish we could hear Neil's perspective of things.

Discolights

VIP Member
Saying he was caught emailing 2 woman 1 of them were fans of elaine and when elaine confrted her sent her a really nasty email about how she abuses neil etc which makes me think may be he was saying stuff to this woman to make her say thatidk
‘Fans of Elaine’ oh god. Does she think she’s a celebrity? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Sara_M

VIP Member
I really feel for Neil. She said herself, he adores her. He moved away from his family to be with her. She gave him that ultimatum at the start of their relationship. Hes had to have her mother and stepdad tag along absolutely everywhere with them. Hes lived like a hermit because she can never be bothered to do anything with him. He also was never allowed out on his own after that one time he went out with his mates and she went in to panic mode.She was also aware of his "issue" from the beginning.
I think someone in work has shown her some attention and she has taken that further.

kadykal95

Chatty Member
Alright then ....anyone think thats relationship talk or just me.
:eek:

Bloody hell Elaine, to have her "friend" over to their marital home while he's still living there is so weird and cruel. Poor Neil, imagine if Neil left her and then continued to live with Elaine but brought another woman home and insisted they were "just friends". Absolutely classless Elaine, what could we expect from someone like Elaine though :ROFLMAO:

Bobsyouruncle

who calls their daughter a slag??? My daughter could do anything and I'd be on her side. If there is one awful woman here....

hellogoodbyex

VIP Member
There are 100% more than just “friends” .. but Elaine likes to portray herself in the best possible light so won’t admit that yet. She knows timelines don’t add up properly for her and Neil have to been properly over for months so wants to act like she’s done no wrong. We all knew that Elaine wouldn’t leave to be on her own.. she is extremely dependent so would only leave Neil knowing she had someone else waiting

bellasmith86

Chatty Member
Asking those questions about xmas “have you had Xmas alone” “did you bother making a dinner” etc etc...she’s hinting to Debbie or..she’s trying to play on Neil’s heartstrings so he stays at home with her! Why else would you ask something like that? Shes the definition of an attention seeker.

Bobsyouruncle

So strange given all the trauma about not getting pregnant that a friend would joke about it. Anyone else dropped a joke about her being pregnant she’d be fuming. Either he’s not real or she made him say that stuff. Either way she gets weirder.

Do you think they will still be living with each other at christmas ? How awkward will that be.
I wonder if she will spend christmas with Neil and her family or whether now it will be with lee ?
Wouldn’t put it past them, wouldn’t be surprised if all they live together. Neil is such a drip he’d be making them both tea.

• Sad
  • Haha

Sara_M

VIP Member
She sounds like a managers PA. Little things she said like her booking the staff do and 1 or 2 other things gave me that impression. It makes more sense than whatever it is she is trying to imply.

Did you hear her saying about it being all guys? She said "not like oooh, guys!" ( implying they werent attractive) . Why does she need to tell us whether theyre good looking or not anyway?! She behaves like a 14yr old.
Neil wouldnt get away with talking about women like that!

Beggars belief

VIP Member
She sounds like a managers PA. Little things she said like her booking the staff do and 1 or 2 other things gave me that impression. It makes more sense than whatever it is she is trying to imply.

Did you hear her saying about it being all guys? She said "not like oooh, guys!" ( implying they werent attractive) . Why does she need to tell us whether theyre good looking or not anyway?! She behaves like a 14yr old.
Neil wouldnt get away with talking about women like that!
EXACTLY!! She married!!! Why make a big deal about boys...men.... women... girls or anyone?? Have respect for the person you made a commitment to! Stop acting like a teenager 😡