Elaine12Jones #5 She loves the Gins so she scrapped the syns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah lidllssssssss, matalans ans maybe tesco. Mum invited her for an indiansssssss but she doesn't want to play third wheel.

Reactions: 3
Oh my god. Day on her own, you could go see some friends, maybe a nice pub lunch, or shopping or have a bit of a pamper day but oh no she goes to lidi and matalan on her own!! And then maybe out tonight but not with friend's,, with her mum!!, 😂😂 this girl

Reactions: 7
Oh my god. Day on her own, you could go see some friends, maybe a nice pub lunch, or shopping or have a bit of a pamper day but oh no she goes to lidi and matalan on her own!! And then maybe out tonight but not with friend's,, with her mum!!, 😂😂 this girl
She aint got no friends.

Reactions: 8
Wouldn't surprise me if she drove herself to costa last night, and purposely got out the car to sit in the passenger seat to take the photo!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She's surprisingly quiet on stories. Thought she'd be on there more this weekend as she's alone and needs someone to talk to. Missed the try ons! Maybe she has company...

Reactions: 4
Time will tell, she will be back doing stories before long - she will need someone to talk to.

Reactions: 3
I'd say she has went and stayed at her mums so she could drink gin. No neil to taxi her home and she's too tight to pay for an actual taxi.

Reactions: 8
Since when dose Elaine go to fireworks 🤨 she live in her best life here with out Neil she be normal sat on that sofa with her dressing grown on

Since when dose Elaine go to fireworks 🤨 she live in her best life here with out Neil she be normal sat on that sofa with her dressing grown on
Must of went with her new man.... Or more likely her mum!!

Reactions: 4
I think she's seeing someone else. she never goes out or does anything, then Neil goes away and she goes out for a coffee on an evening and goes to watch fireworks (pretty sure she's said before she doesn't like them) just seems odd as she never seems to do anything any other weekend

I think she's seeing someone else. she never goes out or does anything, then Neil goes away and she goes out for a coffee on an evening and goes to watch fireworks (pretty sure she's said before she doesn't like them) just seems odd as she never seems to do anything any other weekend
Who would be interested in her though? I might sound awful, and I’m no oil painting myself but if she is they should have gone to specsavers. It’s a shame that because of Neil’s little “issue” in the bedroom that their relationship would come to a head, but most likely her new job has turned her to this after its opened her eyes to a new world. She must have outgrown the age gap and the hint to us was maybe there when she made a comment about some actor suddenly being the age of a dad (he was younger than Neil).

Oh and she was with someone else when she started seeing Neil, so it’s probably up her street to do that. I hope Neil sorts himself out with a job and place to live back in Worthing, and meets a nice woman who he is very happy with. God help Elaine if she is seeing someone else and tries for a family with them as well.

Last edited:
Who would be interested in her though? I might sound awful, and I’m no oil painting myself but if she is they should have gone to specsavers. It’s a shame that because of Neil’s little “issue” in the bedroom that their relationship would come to a head, but most likely her new job has turned her to this after its opened her eyes to a new world. She must have outgrown the age gap and the hint to us was maybe there when she made a comment about some actor suddenly being the age of a dad (he was younger than Neil).

Oh and she was with someone else when she started seeing Neil, so it’s probably up her street to do that. I hope Neil sorts himself out with a job and place to live back in Worthing, and meets a nice woman who he is very happy with. God help Elaine if she is seeing someone else and tries for a family with them as well.
In the nicest way possible I thought the same. She will have only met this other person (if there is one!) at work cause she doesn't do anything else.... And considering work is all Elaine can talk about, he can't have been won over by her banter!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
In the nicest way possible I thought the same. She will have only met this other person (if there is one!) at work cause she doesn't do anything else.... And considering work is all Elaine can talk about, he can't have been won over by her banter!!
And Neil works there too. All very strange if it is true!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.