Elaine12Jones #5 She loves the Gins so she scrapped the syns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My main issue with Elaine is her sharing Neil’s personal life online. She has the right to post whatever she wants/thinks/feels on her account, but sharing information that concerns someone else and disclosing hugely personal information about someone into the public domain isn’t right. Does Neil know hundreds of strangers know his most personal details? About his past relationship? And now the ins and outs of his marriage breakdown? I would be devastated if my partner shared our private life with the whole internet. Discuss what you like about yourself Elaine, but please respect that other people don’t want the whole world knowing their business. 😔

Reactions: 14
I know I keep mentioning them.....

BUT WHAT IMPACT WILL THE BREAK-UP HAVE ON ANY POTENTIAL CHRISTMAS VIDEOS / GIFT GUIDES

I need to know 😭😭😭

• Haha
She will just buy her new man crap
Yes it’s the same crap every year

Gift 🎁 guide on behalf of Elaine.
Lynx box set (Africa)
Chocolate 🍊 orange
7 pack of primarks socks
cheap booze
Pep and co scarfs gloves sets
Walnut whips
Pound shop candles 🕯
Pound shop shortbread biscuits in a tin

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Lynx box set (Africa)
Chocolate 🍊 orange
7 pack of primarks socks
cheap booze
Walnut whips
Pound shop candles 🕯
And those ruffalo things

Reactions: 9

Lynx box set (Africa)
Chocolate 🍊 orange
7 pack of primarks socks
cheap booze
Walnut whips
Pound shop candles 🕯
Makes me feel sick!

Reactions: 3
Odd to put the pic up with that caption
So the guy not from work maybe a friend of someone from work? Maybe from that night out with the boys a few weeks back that she spent all week fretting about going and what to wear etc? That or he works for matalan are my only guesses. Sounds like hes managed to get her out of her comfort zone and actually do more than work nap and shop so might be a good thing!!!
Makes me feel sick!

Why does it make you feel sick?

Reactions: 1
Aww I really think it's really sad. They must of loved each other once. I really feel for Neil. She just could of ignored the spies and left it a little longer. To me and probably a thousand others it screams affair. Just end the marriage if you're not happy. For her to put all that on insta and facebook, bleeping hell screams attention. I wouldn't be able to show my face. She would be screaming blue murder if it was Neil is🥺

Reactions: 12
She has just been a total witch. She goes on that she’s whiter than white, but she’s just a cheap tart. If the marriage was over, and she ended it, then she should’ve moved out. It’s clear she’s been having an affair whatever she might say. I just feel like she’s rubbing Neil’s nose in it big time. She has no respect for him!! All the stuff that she posted about Neil was not for her to do. I hope he meets someone who will respect him, and Elaine gets found out for the nasty little liar that she is!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It seems like Elaine is stuck inside her 17 year old self, and has never mentally grown up. The relationship with Neil was strange from the beginning, he was old enough to be her Dad. They both had issues. Putting all their drama over the internet is a very immature thing to do. Grown ups don't do it. Teenagers and emotionally stunted people do. I would rather delete all my social media that play out a divorce online. Have some self respect and class.

It's great for us though! :ROFLMAO:

her mum called her a slag :eek:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
So I wonder if this new ‘friend’ was the meaning of the underwear pic she posted a couple of months ago 🤔

she will have already started her Xmas shopping so the new hunk will be getting all neils gifts ... poor lad 😂

Also how do we know she’s had the ‘friend’ in her marital house?? The pic she put on looks like it’s in a pub or something?

Reactions: 7
her mum said "i didnt bring you up to be like this, i brought you up to have respect and morals"

someone she used to work with at the dentist who works with her mum, screenshoted the picture of elaine and LEE and sent it to her mum

her sister messaged her to say she "was disgusting, mentally abusing neil and having her cake and eating it too"

These are the people closest to Elaine and thats what they think. It makes you wonder...

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I won't be able to sleep at night knowing whoever makes Guinness slippers is probably going to go out of business

And also Neil is probably listing his step ladder on Gumtree as we speak- what has the world come to 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 20
her mum said "i didnt bring you up to be like this, i brought you up to have respect and morals"

someone she used to work with at the dentist who works with her mum, screenshoted the picture of elaine and LEE and sent it to her mum

her sister messaged her to say she "was disgusting, mentally abusing neil and having her cake and eating it too"

These are the people closest to Elaine and thats what they think. It makes you wonder...
Aw man what did I miss?

Reactions: 6
It sounds like Elaine’s been caught out, having a affair by her mums friend.I really hate people who cheat.If your not happy leave.She was testing if the grass was greener, but now it’s in the open.Cant she have a little bit of decency and respect left for Neil.He must be so hurt and for her to be putting photos online of her with her new man it’s just spiteful.Everything we ever thought of Elaine is true.No wonder she’s no friends.I can imagine her flirting with their husbands.Well Elaine your mum is right you are a slag.Hope the new man dumps you.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I really don’t think she had an affair. And if you are going to accuse someone of having one you need solid proof.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.