Elaine12Jones #5 She loves the Gins so she scrapped the syns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you notice her slip up
Somone asked her if he knew how much she loved ginger bread then she said in a really snarky way i dont even get flowers so no šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
And then yesterday made the comment about him not being romantic

Reactions: 7
I did think yesterday with his language it might be someone else posting, it seemed quite ā€˜femaleā€™....either that or heā€™s just a weirdo!!

for someone with no clue about Instagram heā€™s been on her lives two nights in a row...totally on the wind up though but shat out of actually going live so who knows!!

Reactions: 9
3 or 4 different people asked how they met and she didn't even acknowledge them. Rude cow
I know, just overlooked what she didnā€™t want to answer. I bet he does actually work in Asda, I bet it wasnā€™t really a joke like she was making it out to be.

Reactions: 10
She keeps saying she wont allow him on the lives as she wants to protect him from ā€œthis worldā€ then why let him follow u ?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She keeps saying she wont allow him on the lives as she wants to protect him from ā€œthis worldā€ then why let him follow u ?
Yet she would quite happily tell ā€œthis worldā€ very private details about Neil? I really despise this nasty vile woman.

Reactions: 16
I have never commented on this thread and remained neutral about the split as I can imagine it's a horrible time for both Elaine and Neil.
HOWEVER. What is she doing?! What is this ridiculous live she is doing with Lee offering to come on. I have never seen anything so juvenile. If I were splitting from my husband, while living in neutral ground I would NOT be behaving like a 14 year old school girl.
My god yes, totally agree. Iā€™ve never seen something so cringey in my whole life. I felt second-hand embarrassment for her. And that stupid thing she was doing with biting and rolling her tongue...does she think thatā€™s cute or sexy?! Urgh, get a bloody grip Elaine and act your age.

She said they went for a meal together and he forgot her name and called her Leanne 4 times, which clearly shows they didnā€™t know each other that well when they went for a meal so it mustā€™ve been a date. I mean, a real friend wouldnā€™t forget your name... iā€™m betting heā€™s a cashier at Matalan/Asda or they met for a hookup on Tinder/Hinge/Bumble.
Where did she buy that lace underwear from a few weeks ago? Whatā€™s the betting that he was the cashier and she was trying to be sexy/flirty showing him the underwear she was buying...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My god yes, totally agree. Iā€™ve never seen something so cringey in my whole life. I felt second-hand embarrassment for her. And that stupid thing she was doing with biting and rolling her tongue...does she think thatā€™s cute or sexy?! Urgh, get a bloody grip Elaine and act your age.

She said they went for a meal together and he forgot her name and called her Leanne 4 times, which clearly shows they didnā€™t know each other that well when they went for a meal so it mustā€™ve been a date. I mean, a real friend wouldnā€™t forget your name... iā€™m betting heā€™s a cashier at Matalan/Asda or they met for a hookup on Tinder/Hinge/Bumble.
Where did she buy that lace underwear from a few weeks ago? Whatā€™s the betting that he was the cashier and she was trying to be sexy/flirty showing him the underwear she was buying...
Isnā€™t her sister called Leanne? Maybe her family know him and heā€™s with someone?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Another one who doesnā€™t really comment but Elaineā€™s behaviour is appalling. Iā€™ve followed her for a while but gave up because thereā€™s only so many matalan trips that I could watch. I sent messages about IVF advice after being through it myself. Got no acknowledgment back either. Itā€™s obvious there is more to this new fella. She was caught out by her family, so they are unhappy. You donā€™t throw the word slag around at your daughter without a good reason. I imagine they like Neil, eg theyā€™ve been on holidays, spent Christmas together, so sheā€™s putting on a show with the new fella to show it is something that was worth throwing a marriage away for. Itā€™s so strange and immature. The Instagram lives to me are a way to get him under the thumb. A showy ā€˜look at me, look at everyone wanting to know about usā€™ which might be impressive to him. If heā€™s with Elaine, it must not take a lot to be impressed. Wait until he sees the gift sets heā€™s getting for Christmas. I donā€™t watch her lives, but I sincerely hope they donā€™t happen in her house with Neil around because that would be lower than low. It actually makes me sad to think heā€™s in the next room having to just deal with it because he seems the type that would.

Reactions: 16
The pic of lee with Elaine look totally different from his profile picture.He looks a lot younger than 41.Shes a complete attention seeker.Things wonā€™t last with lee,as I canā€™t see him running around after her.She will be running back to Neil.I just hope he doesnā€™t take her back.I really do hope Neil moves on with someone nice.I canā€™t see her own mum leaving her out at Christmas.I think itā€™s just Elaine acting like a brat.

Did you notice her slip up
Somone asked her if he knew how much she loved ginger bread then she said in a really snarky way i dont even get flowers so no šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
And then yesterday made the comment about him not being romantic
Thatā€™s a strange thing to say.Why would he buy her flowers and be romantic if heā€™s just a friend.Silly cow.šŸ˜ 

The pink lace underwear went back to June, and she bought it online from somewhere called Vixen!
Isnā€™t her sister called Leanne? Maybe her family know him and heā€™s with someone?
Yes she is!

Reactions: 3
His username was Leedod78 so he's changed it. Probably because his surname is dod, or dodson

Reactions: 8
Elaine's world and Lee's world

Hmmm....

Very smillar for two accounts are not run by the same person (or a friend) šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
His username was Leedod78 so he's changed it. Probably because his surname is dod, or dodson
They were laughing at us all for saying that it was a fake account so she must definitely read here, which then means she would have had to be a regular poster on this site herself to see this thread.

He will have gone by new year

She will drive him totally mad with her stupidity. Once he sees the real Elaine he will be off.

She really is vile!! Marriages/relationships do end, itā€™s the way that she goes about things, and even when she was with Neil she was very disrespectful towards him. I really hope HE finds someone who will respect him. Elaine is a fat lazy liar. She canā€™t make anything work, she is vile!! To be doing these lives when in the house she shares with Neil. I can understand her family, her Mum probably has seen how bad she has treated Neil, she doesnā€™t really have a relationship with her sister or her Dad ( I think he once called her a spoiled brat) so when Elaine says family, itā€™s really just her Mum. Grow up Elaine and realise life is not all about you!!

Reactions: 6
I think the whole being alone at Christmas thing is very strange.
If she is with this Lee person, surely they would be spending it together?

Reactions: 5
Sheā€™s definitely acting like sheā€™s 17 again.
Iā€™m all up for her leaving Neil, he is a drip but the way sheā€™s done it is ruthless. Flirting online when your husband of 13 years is sitting down stairs probably not knowing his arse from his head.
Itā€™s all very cringe. Sheā€™s one of those people who enjoy having haterzzzz.
I think her mum calling her out absolutely means thereā€™s more to the story. Sheā€™s probably been spending time with her new ā€˜friendā€™ than working things out with Neil, or even to work things out with herself. Sheā€™s been in such a tit show mess the past few years, if youā€™re going to leave a marriage shouldnā€™t you work on yourself first? Because your insecurities and low self esteem are going to be carried on into the next r.ship no matter how hard you convince yourself otherwise.
Neil is staying because of her. He will obviously do anything for her.

Thread name?

Elaineā€™s marriage is down the pan, but itā€™s ok everyone sheā€™s got a new man, enjoy your Xmas gifts in a recycled bag, she wonā€™t be gifting her mum cause she called her a slag.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.