Elaine12Jones #5 She loves the Gins so she scrapped the syns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Neil should get himself on a dating app and start going out on dates.See how she likes it.Shes alway tried to betray herself of being better than everyone else.But Elaine if your reading this your just a cheating witch.If your unhappy in your relationship move out and don’t rub Neil’s nose in it.Remember your big pay rise so you can afford it.I really hope Neils has some good work colleagues, to help him through this.

Reactions: 8
Both her and Neil fell in the trap that’s so easily done that so many of us do and that’s her complacent with your relationship. There’s a thing about being too comfortable and you forget to work at your marriage, keep the excitement and spark going. Marriage, no matter if there’s something wrong or not, will always take hard work to make it work. Once you start and not bother, problems occur. Napping every weekend wasnt doing either of them any good! They didn’t put the effort in.

The new man as a lot of nice gifts to look forward to at Christmas.A 7 pack of primarks socks 🧦 .A second hand game.Lynx gift box and if he’s lucky a primarks shirt.Not forgetting a chocolate 🍊 orange.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Neil should get himself on a dating app and start going out on dates.See how she likes it.Shes alway tried to betray herself of being better than everyone else.But Elaine if your reading this your just a cheating witch.If your unhappy in your relationship move out and don’t rub Neil’s nose in it.Remember your big pay rise so you can afford it.I really hope Neils has some good work colleagues, to help him through this.
Elaine really does try to portray things like she’s totally perfect. She’s just a down right liar!! She’s lied to Neil, her family and her followers on insta...she makes out as if people are thick! I would have only a slight grain of respect for her if she was just honest about things. Let’s face it, she can’t even be honest about the size of clothes she takes. I really dislike this woman!

Reactions: 10
The new man as a lot of nice gifts to look forward to at Christmas.A 7 pack of primarks socks 🧦 .A second hand game.Lynx gift box and if he’s lucky a primarks shirt.Not forgetting a chocolate 🍊 orange.
And the guinness slippers she always gets for Neil's step dad as he won't be getting those this year!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I really hope that Neil finds someone soon. This has been done completely the wrong way but she can't change the past now. She was definitely seeing this guy the past few months.

Reactions: 9
😂😂 this really made me laugh 😂😂
Could be Asd
Imagine she would love that as he’d get staff discount!! 😂
Yes then more tit clothes to show us 😐

I would love to see Neil move on.And have a baby with someone else.He would make a great dad.I know this is mean,but I think their fertility problems are down to her.She just wants to put the blame on him.Why would you tell strangers online about Neil’s problems.Shes just nasty and cruel.Theres nothing nice to say about Elaine.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I'd say she met him at work but she said they didnt, so i think she's met him online. I think she went out of her way to find someone....a dating site perhaps.

I'd say she met him at work but she said they didnt, so i think she's met him online. I think she went out of her way to find someone....a dating site perhaps.
Most likely when she’s been out with the lads at work.Bet she was drinking gin and getting drunk and flirting.Otherwise it’s Matalan/ primark or Asda’s 🙄

Reactions: 7
Well I have said it before but Neil could move and be done with it. He is old enough to make choices.
He should leave and leave her in the lurch, why hang around to help her out after what she’s done.

Oh yeah “ I know where you’ve come from hun”. 🤣 she’s a chav ha ha

OMG 🤣😂

Reactions: 7
Thank God for all of you on here! I’m blocked from her insta so missing out on all of this!
Thanks for the updates and keep them coming please!
I’ve always thought she’s a horrible person and this confirms it.

Reactions: 11
He should leave and leave her in the lurch, why hang around to help her out after what she’s done.

Oh yeah “ I know where you’ve come from hun”. 🤣 she’s a chav ha ha

OMG 🤣😂
She obviously reads here! Let's just hope she's taken on board what we've been saying

Reactions: 9
Could be Asd

Yes then more tit clothes to show us 😐

I would love to see Neil move on.And have a baby with someone else.He would make a great dad.I know this is mean,but I think their fertility problems are down to her.She just wants to put the blame on him.Why would you tell strangers online about Neil’s problems.Shes just nasty and cruel.Theres nothing nice to say about Elaine.
I do also hope Neil goes on to have a family with someone else or even finds a lady with children already, I agree he would be a good dad. I wonder if we will see Elaines problems to have a family raise it’s ugly head once again in the future! Interesting!

I wonder if this new bloke is the Postman or perhaps the Amazon delivery guy, she had a few Amazon orders being delivered to work at one point and with her being the receptionist at the time?

Last edited:
I do also hope Neil goes on to have a family with someone else or even finds a lady with children already, I agree he would be a good dad. I wonder if we will see Elaines problems to have a family raise it’s ugly head once again in the future! Interesting!

I wonder if this new bloke is the Postman or perhaps the Amazon delivery guy, she had a few Amazon orders being delivered to work at one point and with her being the receptionist at the time?
I think we will like somebody has said before Neil has got somebody pregnant before and yet after all the insemination they have done and she has never caught unless they have done something wrong for years something is more than likely an issue with Elaine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.