Elaine12Jones #5 She loves the Gins so she scrapped the syns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is so cringe to post that on your Facebook and instagram.

So she does have a new "friend" hmmmmm if he's just a friend why even mention him. She obviously has a new boyfriend. Maybe he's the guy who also just separated from his wife that she mentioned in her live. Hmmmmm. This is juicy! I love it.

Living together "Until we both find someone suitable" - what the duck?!
Her grammar/spelling is awful, i assume she meant somewhere.

Reactions: 8
That is so cringe to post that on your Facebook and instagram.

So she does have a new "friend" hmmmmm if he's just a friend why even mention him. She obviously has a new boyfriend. Maybe he's the guy who also just separated from his wife that she mentioned in her live. Hmmmmm. This is juicy! I love it.

Her grammar/spelling is awful, i assume she meant somewhere.
I missed that live! What did she say about that married man?

Reactions: 4
She's saying people are spreading rumours to her family but how were they to know her marriage had ended?? They were more than likely looking out for Neil!!
Basically someone has seen her canoodling with another man, whilst still under the impression she is with Neil. This person has told her mam, who is also under the impression she is still with Neil. This is why her mam has fell out with her and why she has decided to announce the seperation... And obviously no one will believe her cause its quite strange to just keep your seperation a secret for months on end.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Hang on, she says the man 'friend' isn't from work, so where the hell has she met him? She only goes to Matalan, Asda and work!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I feel sorry for Neil....I agree they should separate as its obviously they had more of a 'friends' relationship rather than a marriage but she has made a complete mug out of Neil.

Reactions: 10
She's saying people are spreading rumours to her family but how were they to know her marriage had ended?? They were more than likely looking out for Neil!!
Basically someone has seen her canoodling with another man, whilst still under the impression she is with Neil. This person has told her mam, who is also under the impression she is still with Neil. This is why her mam has fell out with her and why she has decided to announce the seperation... And obviously no one will believe her cause its quite strange to just keep your seperation a secret for months on end.
And now she hasn’t got Neil on Facebook she can make out they have been separated for a while without him saying otherwise

And like others have said poor neil seeing ur ex with someone else is hard especially if not separated after 13 years i hate to generalise but people who start chatting to others men straight away after normally fancy them or have eye on them

Reactions: 7
Hang on, she says the man 'friend' isn't from work, so where the hell has she met him? She only goes to Matalan, Asda and work!
Maybe he is from the catering company she uses at work....remember they sent her over the platter of food that looked like it was leftovers from a buffet

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It wouldn't surprise me if she met this man online. She was frustrated with Neil, her life and needed someone to vent to so she went looking.

Reactions: 11
A new man whilst still living with your husband. Nice one Elaine. Of course she can’t hang around though, she’s a woman on a mission, she Wants a baby daddy and ASAP.

Reactions: 13
Alright then ....anyone think thats relationship talk or just me.
:eek:

Bloody hell Elaine, to have her "friend" over to their marital home while he's still living there is so weird and cruel. Poor Neil, imagine if Neil left her and then continued to live with Elaine but brought another woman home and insisted they were "just friends". Absolutely classless Elaine, what could we expect from someone like Elaine though :ROFLMAO:

There are 100% more than just “friends” .. but Elaine likes to portray herself in the best possible light so won’t admit that yet. She knows timelines don’t add up properly for her and Neil have to been properly over for months so wants to act like she’s done no wrong. We all knew that Elaine wouldn’t leave to be on her own.. she is extremely dependent so would only leave Neil knowing she had someone else waiting

There are 100% more than just “friends” .. but Elaine likes to portray herself in the best possible light so won’t admit that yet. She knows timelines don’t add up properly for her and Neil have to been properly over for months so wants to act like she’s done no wrong. We all knew that Elaine wouldn’t leave to be on her own.. she is extremely dependent so would only leave Neil knowing she had someone else waiting
Definitely, there was NO way Elaine would leave Neil unless she had someone lined up. It will be very telling how they met though, was it through work? is he "her boss"? was it online??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.