Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brandambassador

VIP Member
You know I have to agree with @Ceres above. In this day & age there’s no reason to not believe someone no matter how chaotic they are themselves. If this was my friend or sister - I would read it as a cry for help. Maybe there’s a bigger fear, and documenting makes her feel safe or backed up. I don’t know. She did appear to cry
Her Christmas Day away. I’m unqualified to diagnose but there’s a serious high and low with Eimear always. Chasing happiness be it a house Reno or house move. I do think it’s very sad. And if he called her a cunt or it’s as toxic as she’s making out I really do hope she has real support. With someone like Eimear, the highs & lows, an ex can win you around with great sex every few months. Trust me I know. You long for them, but actually you don’t long for them. You long for attention and closeness - and they’re there waiting.

Reactions: 25

Basicbasic

VIP Member
She is actually dangerous, dangerously stupid and irresponsible. I'm fuming. She's breached the rules and gone out whilst positive, I hope someone reports her to the police. Then she's posting conspiracy theories to her followers. She is a prime example why people should stay in school instead of trying their hand at 100 different jobs and mastering none. Stupid stupid woman.

Reactions: 24

Misty bananas

Ah lads this is why I had to unfollow her, and I was a diehard fan for years. I used to live her content as a mum of a new baby etc.
She is ...... I cant even bring myself to say what she is. But she knows what she is deep down and I pity her.
She put up a story a few days ago, more or less saying the father of her children was verbally and emotionally abusive. This is extremely triggering for anyone who has experienced anything like this before in their lives. It is not a joke. It is not a game. It is not a ploy to increase engagement.
And ever since that day (with engagement surely bumped up with people observing this car crash and unable to look away) she has done nothing but disparage science, share crap AF, taunt followers as of she is leaving the house with covid, make a fool of her followers.
She is making a fool of her followers and herself. I told myself I would unfollow, not comment here anymore, she clearly has some needs that need to be met by professionals. I really hope some invested person is looking out for her kids.

Hereforthefacts

Chatty Member
As a pretend feminist and even bigger pretender as an advocate for minorities, as is our Eimear why, oh why would you admit not knowing who Ruth Bader Ginsburg was ?? Dear God 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad

MimiRogers

My sister is an intensive care nurse in a big hospital in London. She says it is like a war zone. Patients have no privacy/dignity. Staff are overworked and seriously stressed. Every day she works there she risks her health and her family's health. Seeing this ridiculous, attention seeking, drama queen speak so flippantly about covid and implying that they are all going out is actually really upsetting. She needs to shut up, get of social.media , work an honest day for once in her life and stop looking for praise/attention of instahuns. Its pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I hate how she is trying to shame AirBNB by posting her followers saying they will never use the service again, load of nonsense. She obviously booked the house when we all knew lockdown was possible so that was the risk she took. I’m sure she has been offered to avail of the house once things get better.
She can’t bully her way into a complete refund, lots of people lost out financially with holidays when Covid kicked off. It’s not like she is not going to be able to feed her kids if the money is returned, lesson learnt; don’t book a holiday home without assurance you will get a full refund or be able to use the house at another time when the country is always going into lockdown. We knew back in September Christmas was going to look very different.

MiffyBay

Debenhams workers have stood on a picket line since the beginning of lockdown fighting for their rights as they have been treated appallingly in Ireland after years of loyal service. So insulting
This is typical Eimear ignorance and beyond appalling behaviour. Making up an alternative reality to justify buying nice crystal!
She is using her “influence” to tell people to go buy a great deal from Debenhams! And then used the Debenhams PR team as an example of why the not all people of Debenhams are bad?!
Is she for real? Is she really that utterly stupid? Does she not read the news or understand how Debenhams have treated workers across the line? In her own beloved Ireland?
Since Eimear and/or her loyal PA definitely read these pages - try looking up what Debenhams offered workers in Ireland who had been loyal for 40 years as severance. And how they walked away from their legal responsibilities to workers in Ireland. And you are crowing with delight and suggesting we can pick up some crystal on *serious* offer? I am disgusted.

• Heart

concered_fiancé

Alot of people on here taking a moral high ground and sympathising with the Varian for use of the word cunt. Obviously I hope she isnt being abused.

However, it would be extremely interesting if that fella had an instagram account and he posted some of the stuff he puts up with. In her own words "she gives as good as she gets".

So a lot of people here drawing a line at the word cunt but who knows what type of shit she says to him, but it's only him that is being dragged through the coals.

Very sad for the children no doubt and it's better for everyone if they dont get back together.

But seriously too many people jumping to the defence of the Varian. She's getting all the sympathy and attention she craves, especially after the bad press with Air BnB and covid spreading etc

Lastly, could be seriously hurting his employment prospects over a verbal argument. Especially now that super fans will be on his case.

Tank Girl

VIP Member
As a psychologist can you honestly comment on why so many of these influencers seem to find therapists Our counsellors who tell them what they want to hear and that they can do no wrong and that it’s always someone else at fault and that self care is the answer to everything? Because that what every single one to them portrays !!
Im not a psychotherapist but what I can say is that you get out of therapy what you put in. Lots of people go to therapy and simply offload about themselves and those who have done them wrong. A good therapist will challenge and unpack their statements. But unfortunately those who have very little self awareness dont ever fully engage in the “ work”. They dip in and dip out when it becomes too challenging. Somebody like her or any of these influencers would take years to deal with their issues and have to be fully engaged in the process not just pay it lip service . A decent professional will never just tell you what you want to hear but a self obsessed person will hear what they want to hear. Trauma work is very deep work and if you are fully engaged in it you certainly wont be ranting about it on social media. These influencers throw words like “ trauma” and “ bullying” around without any comprehension of what they really mean and the very devastating impacts of them in our society.

• Heart

Fatface

VIP Member
It’s like she has forgotten she has covid. Her friend came to her door to witness the money transfer - wft?? Eimear you have covid - socially distanced or not you are not supposed to see ANYONE. Yes I get in a small home with young children it would be impossible to self isolate but don’t go near your front door. Back garden only! And where is Daniel?? I really hope he is isolating somewhere else and not out working. Why is she even considering whether she should go to Tesco or not? You can’t Eimear - you HAVE COVID!!
This is why the schools are closed, and we’re all suffering - cos people like her don’t follow the rules!

Reactions: 22

Lucozadelover

VIP Member
I said it at the start she never had Covid she’s a liar. “She didn’t want to come on Instagram when she was ill”
Correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t remember her ever taking days off from Instagram sure in the days before Christmas she was running around to Tesco etc so where is her 10-14 days isolation....
she’s the biggest attention seeker and bandwagoner there is and really really needs serious help because she is unwell and in charge of those 3 kids alone is not a good idea. Where is Daniel and does he not care about his kids whatever about his relationship with her but he should make sure his children are safe. I hope a family member reaches out and takes her off Instagram and gives her the support and help she needs we all want the old Eimear back.

Sally77

Ewww that kissing video. Ffs that was me when I was like 19 🥴🤣 “passion” prob be divorced in couple years 😅

Jesus all the swipe ups!!! Are these af links?!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

Madamex

VIP Member
Omg this woman has me fuming. Is she actually pretending that she doesn't know the purpose of lockdowns? Yes Eimear the virus will disappear you absolute melon. I totally believe you think that. Small children have more sense than her.

Londoncailín

VIP Member
How are we all with our trauma???? No Eimear. Maybe its just that people can see you for what you really are. You are a "working" mum who won't pay for childcare (but will spend ££££££ on coffee shops/zara etc) so your work has become sloppy and your followers can see this. Thats not us being negative. Its the truth.
Also...

Eimear; ‘if something annoys you that much, then don’t look at it. You’re torturing yourselves...’

Also Eimear; Deliberately reads her own tattle thread, when she really doesn’t have to.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Cariad

VIP Member
Thick as mince and twice as dangerous....I felt like replying to her as a health care professional involved in vaccine trial and explaining epidemiology but I thought nah...can't fix stupid

• Haha

G63

So she posts publicly about testing positive.
Posts nothing further about test & trace / finishing her isolation / testing negative etc.
Then gets offended and attacks someone who quite rightly is concerned that she is out shopping after having tested positive (and NOT giving her followers any type of update)??!

What is this woman on?! That concerned viewer was not assuming anything about her life, the viewer was going off the information Eimear herself had provided! 🤦🏽‍♀️
EDIT: so she is NOW giving her followers an update, after she has shown herself gallivanting around the shops.

SSnark

Same! I discovered Eimear's profile a few months ago and have been checking it a few times a day ever since to see if there are any mistakes or inconsistencies. The first few days after I started following her, I spent hours going through every post with a fine-toothed comb and I have a list of issues (we've all done it 😉!). And I've set up a Google Alert for her name, so I saw that Image article as soon as it went live. Nothing will get past us here!
I think you have issues,love

• Haha
A previous poster compared influencers/tattle to celebs/heat magazine back in the day. It’s so true. With fame for the celebs came interest in photos of their imperfection. With Instagram and the compulsive viewing we do, we need a place to discuss/dissect what we’re being fed by the influencers. Eimear is super sensitive to Tattle. She was bracing herself to say they weren’t moving to Cornwall because of what would be said on Tattle! In all seriousness, can she not see that the amount of time she spent talking about the move to Cornwall would merit some reaction from her viewers. We are her viewers, her audience. Tattle is a place to discuss, in this instance, what she doesn’t feel ready to. As someone else said , there are far more active threads here than hers.
Obviously we have interest in her move/her relationship, we tune into her most days. She chooses to show us her life. She likes to say snippets of her life but I disagree. She shares a lot and that’s fine, but accept that making money from Instagram brings a discussion forum about you. Either stop reading or read with a more open mind, Eimear!😂