Eimear Varian Barry #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How are we all with our trauma???? No Eimear. Maybe its just that people can see you for what you really are. You are a "working" mum who won't pay for childcare (but will spend ££££££ on coffee shops/zara etc) so your work has become sloppy and your followers can see this. Thats not us being negative. Its the truth.
Also...

Eimear; ‘if something annoys you that much, then don’t look at it. You’re torturing yourselves...’

Also Eimear; Deliberately reads her own tattle thread, when she really doesn’t have to.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Ah lads, she’s off to Thailand 🤣 Brushing up on some travel tips and lingo,she should be buying a face mask instead 🙄

Reactions: 7
Lads, we need to move on- we need to deal with the trauma that we all have. We need to stop following too, it’s our trauma that Makes us do it, we are all sad bastards. But no referring to yourself in the 3rd person- that’s totally normal!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She shows her profound ignorance each time she opens her mouth. Her lack of self awareness blows me away every time. One therapy session and shes a trauma expert. So bleeping patronising

Reactions: 3
"taking that out of somebody more pure than you"....hmmm I don't know about that Eimear. I wouldn't exact see you as being "pure"

IMG_2590.PNG

Nope nope and nope. I'm glad I don't know her because she would be flogging this tit onto me. 4 cards?! How is this even possible?

I'm a young entrepreneur/business owner and don't even have a company credit card. I vowed to myself not to get one as whatever you spend you have to pay back.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Eimear third person egomaniac.
She can have any controversial rant she likes, but don’t bully her into silence.

Reactions: 4
That comment about being pure is one of the funniest things she has said. I swear I think she has the least self awareness I ve ever seen. As a psychologist her trauma rants and general mental health approach are infuriating and demeaning . She ll be in therapy a long time before she even scratches the surface

She is like some sort of shape shifter, she has no idea who she is or who she wants to be. She is "into" whatever her new friends are into. She has a long way to go with that therapy. Maybe realising that she is in the wrong job might be a start.

Reactions: 5
That comment about being pure is one of the funniest things she has said. I swear I think she has the least self awareness I ve ever seen. As a psychologist her trauma rants and general mental health approach are infuriating and demeaning . She ll be in therapy a long time before she even scratches the surface
As a psychologist can you honestly comment on why so many of these influencers seem to find therapists Our counsellors who tell them what they want to hear and that they can do no wrong and that it’s always someone else at fault and that self care is the answer to everything? Because that what every single one to them portrays !!

• Heart
As a psychologist can you honestly comment on why so many of these influencers seem to find therapists Our counsellors who tell them what they want to hear and that they can do no wrong and that it’s always someone else at fault and that self care is the answer to everything? Because that what every single one to them portrays !!
Im not a psychotherapist but what I can say is that you get out of therapy what you put in. Lots of people go to therapy and simply offload about themselves and those who have done them wrong. A good therapist will challenge and unpack their statements. But unfortunately those who have very little self awareness dont ever fully engage in the “ work”. They dip in and dip out when it becomes too challenging. Somebody like her or any of these influencers would take years to deal with their issues and have to be fully engaged in the process not just pay it lip service . A decent professional will never just tell you what you want to hear but a self obsessed person will hear what they want to hear. Trauma work is very deep work and if you are fully engaged in it you certainly wont be ranting about it on social media. These influencers throw words like “ trauma” and “ bullying” around without any comprehension of what they really mean and the very devastating impacts of them in our society.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Im not a psychotherapist but what I can say is that you get out of therapy what you put in. Lots of people go to therapy and simply offload about themselves and those who have done them wrong. A good therapist will challenge and unpack their statements. But unfortunately those who have very little self awareness dont ever fully engage in the “ work”. They dip in and dip out when it becomes too challenging. Somebody like her or any of these influencers would take years to deal with their issues and have to be fully engaged in the process not just pay it lip service . A decent professional will never just tell you what you want to hear but a self obsessed person will hear what they want to hear. Trauma work is very deep work and if you are fully engaged in it you certainly wont be ranting about it on social media. These influencers throw words like “ trauma” and “ bullying” around without any comprehension of what they really mean and the very devastating impacts of them in our society.
Can we pin this response on every thread please !! 🌟

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lads, women are getting the virus. I mean like it's not just old people. 🙄 has she been living under a bleeping pile of gifted crap or what. This is not bleeping news. Also are household visits/play dates still allowed in UK? She's having one Friday anyway. Scamdemic Eims?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.