Eimear Varian Barry #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lads, women are getting the virus. I mean like it's not just old people. šŸ™„ has she been living under a bleeping pile of gifted crap or what. This is not bleeping news. Also are household visits/play dates still allowed in UK? She's having one Friday anyway. Scamdemic Eims?
Depends on where you live but Surrey is still Tier 1 so the "rule of 6" applies there for households so yeah she's allowed to .... For now!

Reactions: 2
The kitchen ads are sneaking in each week, oven, hob, kettle was it to? Is it only a matter of time before the units are declared ? Maybe not but I donā€™t think they have ever been marked as ad or gift until now. Itā€™s just not compliant

Reactions: 3
I donā€™t even really care about influencers declaring #ad #sp or #paidpartnership anymore. Itā€™s all so disingenuous that at this stage I presume most things they talk about are gifted unless they specifically say #ipaidforit. And thatā€™s very rare these days!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh wow to the above link article.

Again she goes on about jealousy. Who is she trying to kid. The whole reason I came on this thread was because she was lying about her Children not being planned. I donā€™t care what she flogs as she doesnā€™t influence me, how can you when you donā€™t even get the company Instagram name right but I care about people lying. Sheā€™s a joke.
Also side note did anyone notice she was giving relationship advice the other day. Donā€™t Eimear just donā€™t do it. Focus on your own

Reactions: 8
She believes in the virus. She just thinks itā€™s man/lab made. And that were all going to be computer chipped when we get vaccinated.

Eimear I think is one of the people who believes itā€™s been invented to control us and rob us of civil liberties. But she accepts the actual virus asreal. But sheā€™s too clever to be controlled, so she will put her kids at risk of random knees in cafes, and play dates, and close contact indoor puppy training, and a PA working from her home. Sooooo sensible lads. Resist the masks and government ā€™oppressionā€™.

Sheā€™s friends with someone ā€˜high upā€™ in managment in the NHS according to her stories who explained how they reached the death statistics, at one point anyone who died within 28days of a COVID test went on the list of COVID deaths regardless of the cause. At the time she was saying these statistics were faulsifted as the person could have recovered and went on to die of anything (motorbike accident was what she gave as an example) without COVID nesserearility being a factor.
However if you look at excess deaths this year theyā€™re much higher than estimated for this year, to more than the COVID death figures which shows COVID is probably killing more people or the knock on effect is killing more people than the official figures show.

The source of the excess deaths table is from Public Heath England taken from the link below today.

I make that about 11,000 more deaths this year than estimated? Think of the untested care home deaths, the people who tested positive and have had long COVID and died more than 28 days later. Itā€™s all more complicated than a single number, but it doesnā€™t make statistics wrong. Itā€™s just the way something has been calculated which can then be explored and critiqued for best practice. Like all science. Reaching, proving, and challenging conclusions. The fact that figures have been calculated one way doesnā€™t make them a lie, or a conspiray, it can be difficult to define a ā€˜COVID deathā€™ in a simple way thatā€™s easy for busy drs to measure and assess equally across the board every timešŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Attachments

Reactions: 16
I donā€™t even really care about influencers declaring #ad #sp or #paidpartnership anymore. Itā€™s all so disingenuous that at this stage I presume most things they talk about are gifted unless they specifically say #ipaidforit. And thatā€™s very rare these days!

interesting I wonder if itā€™ll mean any changes to showing stuff for weeks before then doing an ad for the same stuff (E.g f&f, aeg)

Reactions: 3
Same! I discovered Eimear's profile a few months ago and have been checking it a few times a day ever since to see if there are any mistakes or inconsistencies. The first few days after I started following her, I spent hours going through every post with a fine-toothed comb and I have a list of issues (we've all done it šŸ˜‰!). And I've set up a Google Alert for her name, so I saw that Image article as soon as it went live. Nothing will get past us here!
I think you have issues,love

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Same! I discovered Eimear's profile a few months ago and have been checking it a few times a day ever since to see if there are any mistakes or inconsistencies. The first few days after I started following her, I spent hours going through every post with a fine-toothed comb and I have a list of issues (we've all done it šŸ˜‰!). And I've set up a Google Alert for her name, so I saw that Image article as soon as it went live. Nothing will get past us here!
Hi Eimear! How are your conspiracy theories today? ā€œPandemicā€ princess that you are.

PS Your feed is a bleeping omnishambles of a feed. Glad you recognise that itā€™s full of mistakes and inconsistencies.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Hi Eimear! How are your conspiracy theories today? ā€œPandemicā€ princess that you are
You must feel honored that Eimear has taken your user name fir inspo šŸ˜‚ also how long did she have that broccoli paint up ? A year ? Such a wasteful wagon

Reactions: 4
You must feel honored that Eimear has taken your user name fir inspo šŸ˜‚ also how long did she have that broccoli paint up ? A year ? Such a wasteful wagon
Ever since Eimear discovered IG a few years ago itā€™s been one duck up after another. She checks IG so often that she conveniently ignores the Black Lives Matter protest and blames it on being busy mother because, yā€™know lads, no one else is. She checks Tattle so often that itā€™s now a recommended link on her phone even though sheā€™s ā€œonly been on THAT site onceā€.

She canā€™t help looking here as this is the only engagement and feedback she gets. She is so sloppy that she canā€™t tag posts with #ad or even post the correct company. She goes down rabbit-holes of conspiracy theory website and videos so much so that she doesnā€™t have time to do her real ā€œjobā€ and now wants a lackey to ā€œhave her backā€ to compliment her ā€œmagic and confidenceā€.

Sheā€™ll keep peddling conspiracies because itā€™s the only engagement she gets these days. She is mass unfollowing people/following people to try and get some traction and that is SO SAD LADS as Iā€™m sure take up a lot of her time. Maybe her new lackey will help her. She canā€™t take criticism. Her advice is terrible. Sheā€™s off the drink until sheā€™s not, sheā€™s vegan until there is black pudding, she puts night-time skin cream on in the blazing sunlight. Sheā€™s moving to Cornwall but finally getting around the decorating the house. Shop local but buy from Amazon.

Eimear. You are magic bundle of inconsistencies EVERY.SINGLE.DAY. Cop on. Maybe shove more Bill Gates stuff up on your feed. Go full blown conspiracy nut.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Did I miss something? Is she repainting the living room????

Reactions: 1
Did I miss something? Is she repainting the living room????
Yes....obviously realising that house buyers don't appreciate her aesthetic for tit brown walls ....although god knows what she's going to do with the state of the outside of the house

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She has tens of thousands of followers, who know her address, know her kids names, know her on again off again fella, her parents, her home town and her future house plans.
And yet during a pandemic, which has caused 2 million to die globally, she is worried about sharing her health information to try and stem the virus and allow us to go back living a semi normal life. Ya Eimear. Itā€™s a bleeping conspiracy... you were right all along. You are so astute, but just hide it really really well.

AC4DF253-B698-46D0-BB91-B79B31784CDD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Not been on here in a while.... sheā€™s not really bothered me much until today. Starting her sh!t again with covid. Think itā€™s time I just unfollow now. Sheā€™s such an idiot

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.