Eimear Varian Barry #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a pretend feminist and even bigger pretender as an advocate for minorities, as is our Eimear why, oh why would you admit not knowing who Ruth Bader Ginsburg was ?? Dear God 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Of course she doesn’t know who RBG is. She’s thick as duck. She’s the kind of person who would post more about a woman not wearing a mask (because “pandemic”) than George Floyd or Breonna Taylor. Keep watching Gogglebox as that’s the closest you’ll ever come to current affairs. Dope.

Reactions: 8
Unfollowed her today after that video of someone not wearing a mask. I have followed her from her NY days and thought she was class back then but she's bleeping lost it and is broadcasting it for us all to watch. She's full of tit saying she's going to do x,y &z - wasn't she heading out to Greece to help refugees...what's happened with that? Fed up of her.

Reactions: 9
Never heard of this one til I joined here. So naturally headed over to Insta when I saw the Irish name. Jesus. What a dose. What’s her deal? Is it worth reading the other 2 threads?

Reactions: 5
Hey everyone. New member here. I enjoyed reading this thread as it offered some really good points on eimears behaviour. Put her in a different light. But. Im sorry but has anyone spotted that she actually shared the “no mask” video from an anti-vac, “theres no covid we are just being controlled” american mom?!? And yet, was her angle police brutaly tho? It is super confusing and controvertial to share that video (the whole video and the source!!! And shes not following her, obviously) and so unclear what shes getting at. I used to be a die hard fan. Wanted to do the social media workshop with her. Not anymore. I unfollowed her yesterday after i saw who posted the original no mask video.

She shared it via her stories a day ago but i dont remember the original source’s instagram name as i got so upset looking through the content (content like- everyone should avoid wearing a mask, it isnt healthy for kids, dont vaccinate, covid is fake news etc)

Reactions: 1
She shared it via her stories a day ago but i dont remember the original source’s instagram name as i got so upset looking through the content (content like- everyone should avoid wearing a mask, it isnt healthy for kids, dont vaccinate, covid is fake news etc)
Really? It wasn’t that long ago she was so concerned she was considering keeping her kids out of school. She’s so confused

She’s a conspiracy nut
What a total wally ....she really is thick!....coronaviruses have been around for aeons and this particular pandemic has been predicted for decades ( my husband was taught by Prof Pennington at Aberdeen Uni in the 80's and he said back then that it was only a matter of time until there was another pandemic ....it's the nature of viruses
if she wants to educate herself she should do a microbiology degree!

What a total wally ....she really is thick!....coronaviruses have been around for aeons and this particular pandemic has been predicted for decades ( my husband was taught by Prof Pennington at Aberdeen Uni in the 80's and he said back then that it was only a matter of time until there was another pandemic ....it's the nature of viruses
if she wants to educate herself she should do a microbiology degree!
You don’t need a degree if you can do your research online 😂😂😂 she has lost the plot

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.