Eimear Varian Barry #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont think it's fair to share that stuff on her business account. It's not fair to him or the kids. I'm sure she is upset etc but it's not the appropriate way to deal with it.

Reactions: 20
Her last post seems to indicate they have split again.. She really just needs to accept this is not working and just have some sort of a healthy co parenting relationship.. otherwise this is just going to go on and on...

Reactions: 5
You know I have to agree with @Ceres above. In this day & age thereā€™s no reason to not believe someone no matter how chaotic they are themselves. If this was my friend or sister - I would read it as a cry for help. Maybe thereā€™s a bigger fear, and documenting makes her feel safe or backed up. I donā€™t know. She did appear to cry
Her Christmas Day away. Iā€™m unqualified to diagnose but thereā€™s a serious high and low with Eimear always. Chasing happiness be it a house Reno or house move. I do think itā€™s very sad. And if he called her a bleep or itā€™s as toxic as sheā€™s making out I really do hope she has real support. With someone like Eimear, the highs & lows, an ex can win you around with great sex every few months. Trust me I know. You long for them, but actually you donā€™t long for them. You long for attention and closeness - and theyā€™re there waiting.

Reactions: 25
Looks like they have split. I really hope they stay apart now and can work out a stable environment for those three kiddies. Who knows what it true and what is not - there have definitely been inconsistencies in the past - but it does seem like a cry for help. I donā€™t agree with her sharing it online but maybe she has nowhere else to go. So sad and so worrying for everyone involved

Reactions: 12
And yet a fortnight ago she was all for the sex talk- she's crying out for help/attention.....she needs to get out of that toxic relationship once and for all for her and her children's mental health ....

Reactions: 10
That story with the kids. Itā€™s unnecessary. This isnā€™t content. This is real life for them & itā€™s painful.

Reactions: 9
That story with the kids. Itā€™s unnecessary. This isnā€™t content. This is real life for them & itā€™s painful.
100% agree.
Also it is clear that Daniel was there today - and she has COVID. So why wasnā€™t she staying in her room away from him and the children as much as possible?

Lucky they arenā€™t moving to Cornwall, wonder if this has been building up since then..

the new video of the time lapse of her hugging her children, really hope itā€™s not a current video of covid flying around the place and her children donā€™t get affected with Covid.

Reactions: 3
This. Very sad seeing those kids dancing around their mummy whilst her caption is about her splitting with Daniel. It's emotional blackmail and she is clearly someone with massive metal health issues. No need to have a pity post showing the kids like this, posting about giving as good as she gets. They're both so toxic, she stories Daniel cooking lamb a few hours ago whilst she spent the day storying covid conspiracies. They both obviously hate each other right now and should separate (again) but she really needs to stop over sharing like this. It's traumatic for her and the kids.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
She will use it as content though. And now joking about films šŸ„“šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø Wonder if heā€™s now out the house spreading covid germs šŸ™„

Reactions: 4
I sincerely hope that they remain apart for everyoneā€™s sake. From experience, being in an emotionally abusive relationship can bring out dark sides of you, that you donā€™t even know existed until someone provokes you constantly. I really hope she resets herself, cares for herself and the children and removes this toxicity permanently.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sheā€™s definitely needs some extra support.
Itā€™s like sheā€™s floating around the same toxic situations over and over again and not learning from them.
You would wonder if he gets so frustrated with her rona coaster BS and her constant need to move house, find creative outlets etc. Itā€™s no excuse for speaking to her like that, but no one really knows what goes on there at all.

This. Very sad seeing those kids dancing around their mummy whilst her caption is about her splitting with Daniel. It's emotional blackmail and she is clearly someone with massive metal health issues. No need to have a pity post showing the kids like this, posting about giving as good as she gets. They're both so toxic, she stories Daniel cooking lamb a few hours ago whilst she spent the day storying covid conspiracies. They both obviously hate each other right now and should separate (again) but she really needs to stop over sharing like this. It's traumatic for her and the kids.
They donā€™t deserve that. I veer between feeling frustrated with her and feeling pity for her. She should log off the gram for a while & get her head together. If not for herself for the kids. A family breaking down should not be that type of content for anyoneā€™s entertainment

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What?? really??? Not the impression she gives at all. So did they start trying soon after they met?
Yeah they met doing farm work in aus then went back to Melbourne after the three months and started trying then. Then Daniel decided to go back to the uk and she followed ā€œto have kids with himā€

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Yeah they met doing farm work in aus then went back to Melbourne after the three months and started trying then. Then Daniel decided to go back to the uk and she followed ā€œto have kids with himā€
Well she certainly did that!

Reactions: 1
Im really shocked.... I cannot believe he called her a lazy cu**. But also I am really confused, wasn't it only last week she was saying how fantastic it was between them?! and they had been through something major and got through it, therefore were much stronger.
And why the hell is she sharing so many private things on instagram?! :eek:

Reactions: 9
Of course she got bleeping Covid, this is just perfect content for her and now she can say 'well I had it, and it's not that bad'. I'm really annoyed by all the tit she got upto re: Tesco and spreading it to god knows who ( people who can't afford to be sick if they're receiving Salvation Army packages). She was completely reckless in her actions.

I do agree with comments above saying that she should be believed about Daniel - those posts are really unsettling and as unstable as she is...I do believe something else is going on. I still think she'll be complete fairy and only thinking of herself when she gets out of it but that type of relationship can't help her state of mind. I grew up in a house like that, parents roaring at each other. They divorced when I was 20 but the damage was done. She needs to get out for herself and the kids. Maybe she needs to come home to family for a while.

Reactions: 20
Lots of families with small kids tend to isolate out the whole house; i know in our house itā€™d be impossible to manage two weeks with one parent locked in a bedroom (that said we only have two bedrooms and one bathroom set up).

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.