Eimear Varian Barry #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s what I was thinking... did she not test positive 4 days ago?! They have 6 days of isolation left... surely she’s not THAT irresponsible
I can predict what she is going to say next. ‘What about my mental health? You have NO idea how hard it is with kids. But we’re totally fine. I needed this walk.’ She is selfish as f*ckkkk

Reactions: 11
Well that didn't last long, no begging for house stuff because she was saving all her begs for the new reno, like. Now that Cornwall is off, the begging begins in earnest, yer a funny one aren't ye eimear, so predictable. And very salty about being caught out begging ye greedy mare. She's being greedy and grabby it's actually embarrassing. And please god, no more of ye aff links as a fecking treat for us mere mortals.
Oh but she is doing it to promote the business , give them exposure . It’s a public service really 😩

Also notice now clarifying what products owned v those not, progress on transparency a tiny bit based at least on our commentary 🧐 if that had a Knock on effect On others I’ll be glad, it’s a start. Affiliate linking small low cost products from a site that sells sofas though .. hmmm .. potential big spends there = big bounce back for a towel rail based on cookies (made.com) . Still feels sneaky

Reactions: 6
Major cringe over the door.
she should be looking for a job if the 100k a year she makes as breadwinner can’t cover a front door.

Reactions: 9
We'd all be on 100k a year if we never had to pay for anything and were given free kitchens, food, clothes, makeup, bathrooms. As for the coat, she'll say she was going into the garden for a stretch. This is the problem with oversharing eimear, it always gets ye into trouble.

Reactions: 12
She's never had a proper break from social media has she? I've seen a number of other instagrammers take a break for a week or so or even longer when it gets a bit much & I honestly think it does a world of good, especially when dealing with personal stuff. Granted, a lot of those who take breaks have a secondary income other than social media & flogging. It just must be very hard to see the wood from the trees when you're living an InstaReality as opposed to just...reality.

I'm struggling with the fact that this is the same person I adored years ago & was so light, fun, transparent... It all feels a bit heavy now & forced. I hope she does take a break and realises that those who disagree aren't enemies. InstaLife, InstaFame, InstaGratification... The need to be appeased at all times. That's just not how it works.

Reactions: 14
I’m always amazed how she hides Daniel so well.
Where is he now in the tiny 2 bed house.
Has he moved out, even tho she has Covid. It’s all very bizarre and erratic.
Absolutely certain she went to Tesco for the roll

Omg this woman has me fuming. Is she actually pretending that she doesn't know the purpose of lockdowns? Yes Eimear the virus will disappear you absolute melon. I totally believe you think that. Small children have more sense than her.

Reactions: 22
I’m always amazed how she hides Daniel so well.
Where is he now in the tiny 2 bed house.
Has he moved out, even tho she has Covid. It’s all very bizarre and erratic.
Absolutely certain she went to Tesco for the roll
Hes definitely gone! He was hardly inside doing the washing up LOL!

No he definitely seems to be gone! Seeya!

Reactions: 6
Omg this woman has me fuming. Is she actually pretending that she doesn't know the purpose of lockdowns? Yes Eimear the virus will disappear you absolute melon. I totally believe you think that. Small children have more sense than her.
Just put it in water and watch it dissolve.:rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
Certainly looks like she did. Is the burrito worth literally breaking the law for a visit from the police and a £10k fine?

He’s definitely gone, hope the person he’s gone to isolated for their full 10 days too, heard so many stories out asymptotic people testing positive when checking before returning to work today, it’s scary. Eimear doesn’t know how lucky she is, over Nov - Christmas an eight year old died of covid with no underlying health conditions. You’re isolating so you stop these kind of tragedy’s. Imagine that was you’re eight year old and some woman who’s job is to INFLUENCE people’s behaviour was asking what is even the point of isolating or locking down.

Don’t know if anyone here follows Kat Williams/ Rock and roll bride but her dad spent the last two years battling cancer only to have covid kill him three days aftertesting positive; her mum and sister are still in hospital and she’s planning a funeral. The family have done more than follow the rules, they’ve no idea where how he got it. You’re being responsible with your family so that in a year other people get to hug there’s.

Attaching that screen shot here because I think the evidence of her twattery should be recorded even when she deletes the story. I’m wondering if she’s actually ‘trolling’ us at this point ...

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
I haven’t dipped into eimear stories for a while but raging I missed the Cornwall cancelled storie! Not a bit surprised but what reason did she give if any?

Reactions: 1
The 'do you know what I mean?' at the end was just too much. Just duck off Eimear.

• Haha
I can't - I just cannot with this. Jesus christ that is another level of dense. In the real world we have been living with this for almost TEN MONTHS. WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN. "Does that mean the virus dissolved?" I'm actually worried for how much she doesn't know about the virus, considering she's tested positive & if she has left her home while positive.

I can't - I just cannot with this. Jesus christ that is another level of dense. In the real world we have been living with this for almost TEN MONTHS. WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN. "Does that mean the virus dissolved?" I'm actually worried for how much she doesn't know about the virus, considering she's tested positive & if she has left her home while positive.
She knows. She just doesn't care. As long as Eimear is OK that's all that matters. She's being deliberately obtuse and really annoying. Eimear had covid and is fine so that's all that matters. duck everyone else.

Sure she's been too busy telling everyone it's not real and it's all a conspiracy...how would she know anything. She's too busy listening to the sound of her own voice to listen to anyone else.

Reactions: 7
no, no, it will dissolve..
Jesus

Reactions: 3
She is actually dangerous, dangerously stupid and irresponsible. I'm fuming. She's breached the rules and gone out whilst positive, I hope someone reports her to the police. Then she's posting conspiracy theories to her followers. She is a prime example why people should stay in school instead of trying their hand at 100 different jobs and mastering none. Stupid stupid woman.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.