Eimear Varian Barry #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well the hair looks shocking. It does look like a wig. And the lips. Please stop the lip filler.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well the hair looks shocking. It does look like a wig. And the lips. Please stop the lip filler.
I actually like her hair.. got a shock when she came on first and had to double check it was real, but it does look much healthier and the shine is fab.. i just thought the bleach blonde and shite roots looked scruffy, and did nothing for her. Defo agree with the lips, they're ridiculous looking. That throwback pic the other day from only a couple of years ago was such a vast difference. She looked great and much more natural.

Reactions: 3
I actually like her hair.. got a shock when she came on first and had to double check it was real, but it does look much healthier and the shine is fab.. i just thought the bleach blonde and shite roots looked scruffy, and did nothing for her. Defo agree with the lips, they're ridiculous looking. That throwback pic the other day from only a couple of years ago was such a vast difference. She looked great and much more natural.
The hair looks much healthier but not sure it suits her.

Reactions: 2
I love her hair ! Way nicer .
But how can she have 'so many messages about the hair' when her comment box is closed off ....not being smart but am I missing a trick here?

Reactions: 7
Well.. I like the colour but the cut makes her look like a middle aged Karen.. not the look I’m sure she was going for. I like the lips actually they suit her.

Reactions: 5
The colour is lovely. That cut in magazines looks cool but in real life suits about 2 % of the population. Her face is so round she should keep it at least to angle of her chin. Not great ad for her hairdresser

Reactions: 4
The brown highlights loss of her hair in her middle parting. It's all I can see. I've been there. Eimear, you need an iron test, a vit D test and get on the healthy oils, biotin etc

Reactions: 4
The brown highlights loss of her hair in her middle parting. It's all I can see. I've been there. Eimear, you need an iron test, a vit D test and get on the healthy oils, biotin etc
And thyroid function test

And thyroid function test
Yes! Thank you! My thyroid function was at the extreme low end of normal. Had weight gain too. All tied into being depressed. They were the physical symptoms. We witnessed EVB mental health the past while

Reactions: 1
Yes! Thank you! My thyroid function was at the extreme low end of normal. Had weight gain too. All tied into being depressed. They were the physical symptoms. We witnessed EVB mental health the past while
just remembered when I first started following her When she was pregnant with Lennon she complained of being very itchy in last few weeks of pregnancy....told her she needed to get her liver function tested as it's a late complication of cholelithiasis and can be fatal for baby.....for someone who's 'apparently' so into health she doesn't seem to take care of herself

Reactions: 3
If you don't mind me asking - how did you solve this? Have my suspicions about low thyroid function and low vit b having knock on effects, but they're v low in the normal range so I can't seem to get anyone interested in helping me get the levels up!

If you don't mind me asking - how did you solve this? Have my suspicions about low thyroid function and low vit b having knock on effects, but they're v low in the normal range so I can't seem to get anyone interested in helping me get the levels up!
You can buy tests from labs for about £50-60 if you can’t get your GP to order one for you .

I haven't completely solved the situation, almost wish I had a low thyroid function at times to get the meds as it's work. When I'm good and on top of things, I take vit b, b12, a strong vit D with vit k to support, lysine, iron, biotin, flax oil, fish oil, and water. If I'm super good will go full on keto. Alas I'm fecking lazy 😜😭

• Wow
I had chronically low B12 and got a series of injections with my GP. Now have a top up shot every 3 months as I seem unable to absorb naturally. Had terrible symptoms, blurred vision, exhausted, irritable, stressed. Just reminded myself to take my supplements

I had chronically low B12 and got a series of injections with my GP. Now have a top up shot every 3 months as I seem unable to absorb naturally. Had terrible symptoms, blurred vision, exhausted, irritable, stressed. Just reminded myself to take my supplements
Me too! Will be having a green juice for breakfast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.