Eimear Varian Barry #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This pandemic is really making life awkward for these influencers. So sorry you’re at home Eimear while the rest of the world is reeling.
Sure hope her close contacts are ok and the people she met at Tesco for her roll. I hope they all knew it was a conspiracy too.

Reactions: 6
I haven’t dipped into eimear stories for a while but raging I missed the Cornwall cancelled storie! Not a bit surprised but what reason did she give if any?
The classic influencer line ‘I’m not ready to talk about the thing I’ve just brought up of my own free will 😢 breaks my heart (snuffle snuffle)’ was used.

Also "Does that mean the virus dissolved?" We could do it that way. Lockdown until it’s gone rather than reduced but that wouldn’t please her either because it would involve even stricter lockdowns for longer; maybe a year and that wouldn’t allow for her cafe, restaurant, holiday aesthetic to return and her quality of life is the only one that matters to her. But that’s what Australia have do; only open back up when they’re sure that it’s not being transmitted in the community any more and all cases have been isolated. She thinks she’s more entitled to go to the pub than other people are to live.

She’s deffo trying to wind people up; now posting sly comments about being in Tesco so people imply she is confirming she was there today. For someone who claims she’s bullied she starts the drama then can’t handle the consequences. I think she’s done this for her own excitement now she can’t pick a fight with Daniel in the evenings.

Reactions: 26
I haven’t dipped into eimear stories for a while but raging I missed the Cornwall cancelled storie! Not a bit surprised but what reason did she give if any?
She has alluded to herself and Daniel breaking up, although she also said she "won't be talking about it" 🙄

Screenshot_20210101-204418_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 1
She is so ignorant it’s disgusting. She is a very dangerous individual. Any brand should really give their heads a good wobble before employing her to represent them.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I would agree with this wholeheartedly. I am VERY uncomfortable when she keeps going on about being the primary breadwinner in the household. I remember many years ago talking to a male friend of mine about how demeaning this phrase was when he spoke how he was the primary breadwinner, and about how his wife contributed nothing. Of course, that was complete crap, and his wife’s contribution to the upkeep of the house, the mental and physical wellbeing of the children etc etc was unseen and unrecognised.

You could apply the same to Eimear. Her partner contributes in many ways that seem not to be calculated when she declares herself to be of more value than him. He seems to have taken a house that was a dump site and converted it into something that is worth much more than when they first moved in. And that is an asset that will keep appreciating (despite her adoration of 💩 coloured walls). Whereas her income seems to be spent as soon as she gets it.

Who looks after the children when she’s gallivanting around Addlestone spreading Covid to the poor and the hungry? Or when she’s (ad spon pr) getting her lips filled yet again? Who takes photos of her artfully waking the (paid for) dogs with her (ad spon or gift) muddy boots?

Im not condoning name calling, but Jaysus it seem they’re both as nasty as the other. And if she speaks about him like that publicly, to tens of thousands of unknown viewers, you can imagine that privately she’s probably insufferable. Well, she’s insufferable in public as well, but you know what I mean.

I would say they’re equally abusive to each other.

What he doesn’t do though, and what she does - is use THEIR children as part of her schtick to be the “primary breadwinner”. Use their images, their bodies, their thoughts... trains them to perform for the camera. Without their permission (because at that age, they cannot give it). For any stranger to look at. Does he agree with this? Does he have the right to vet every image she uses of his children? Of their lives?

She needs to get off social media, get a job and work on her mental health.
👌👌👌👏👏👏👏 Spot on!

Reactions: 3
Thick as mince and twice as dangerous....I felt like replying to her as a health care professional involved in vaccine trial and explaining epidemiology but I thought nah...can't fix stupid

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She didn’t go out she just wants us to think she did so she can play the “trolls” card.
Even if she didn't she's sending a very dangerous message to those who are positive and going about their normal lives, almost validating their behaviour. She is sending out dangerous messages about covid and the effects and shouldn't be implying in anyway that she is leaving the house. There are many out there that want to believe it's a hoax and fine to leave if you are positive and she is doing more harm then good Playing these stupid games. For a mother of three she is a dangerous individual with no regard to anyone but herself. To even have it in your mind to play these mind games is fucked up. She needs serious help, how is no one stepping in????

How are brands still working with her?Theymust be just looking at her numbers and not her actual posts/stories. If I owned a busines she would be far from the person I would want associated with my brand.

I had to hold myself back from messaging her but you can't fight shite

Reactions: 14
The classic influencer line ‘I’m not ready to talk about the thing I’ve just brought up of my own free will 😢 breaks my heart (snuffle snuffle)’ was used.

Also "Does that mean the virus dissolved?" We could do it that way. Lockdown until it’s gone rather than reduced but that wouldn’t please her either because it would involve even stricter lockdowns for longer; maybe a year and that wouldn’t allow for her cafe, restaurant, holiday aesthetic to return and her quality of life is the only one that matters to her. But that’s what Australia have do; only open back up when they’re sure that it’s not being transmitted in the community any more and all cases have been isolated. She thinks she’s more entitled to go to the pub than other people are to live.

She’s deffo trying to wind people up; now posting sly comments about being in Tesco so people imply she is confirming she was there today. For someone who claims she’s bullied she starts the drama then can’t handle the consequences. I think she’s done this for her own excitement now she can’t pick a fight with Daniel in the evenings.
Couldn't agree more and take back my earlier comment about her having so much potential and how much happier she could be. She just loves drama. She wouldn't be happy without it.

Reactions: 4
I dip in and out of her ... had a look yesterday blimey her kids are feral !!! Wtf is she doing they’ll have that house ruined !!! They need a bit more continuity and routine in their lives !!! She gets a lovely home then wrecks it !!! What happened to Cornwall . ?
I actually feel for Daniel and the kids .
She’s so bloody gung ho at the moment . She’s a complete loose cannon !!
the whole vivid thing pisses me off I’ve got friends that have had it some v I’ll some not so much but they still did their isolation and more !! Apologies if I’ve repeated what’s been said .. I haven’t read through all the thread .?

Reactions: 4
I think Eimear has forgotten she told us she has Covid. It’s quite obvious Daniel is not in the house when he was only there a couple of days ago. On her stories whilst sitting in the living room she said the kids were in the bath, then corrected herself saying Lennon wasn’t in it because she wouldn’t leave them on their own? So clearly just herself and the kids. She also said she was feeling good - alluding to the fact that she hasn’t any symptoms and Covid doesn’t affect her.
It’s d!cks (wish I could use a much stronger word) like Eimear who have left us in the sh!tty situation, she has the nerve to wonder why Covid is still around when she spreads mistruths, conspiracies, oh and the virus itself it seems 😅:rolleyes:

Reactions: 9
It’s like she has forgotten she has covid. Her friend came to her door to witness the money transfer - wft?? Eimear you have covid - socially distanced or not you are not supposed to see ANYONE. Yes I get in a small home with young children it would be impossible to self isolate but don’t go near your front door. Back garden only! And where is Daniel?? I really hope he is isolating somewhere else and not out working. Why is she even considering whether she should go to Tesco or not? You can’t Eimear - you HAVE COVID!!
This is why the schools are closed, and we’re all suffering - cos people like her don’t follow the rules!

Reactions: 22
Photos at the front door as if she's about to go outside, saying she feels great, now musing about whether or not to spend the SA gift card in-store in Tesco.
She's only looking for eyes on her story, she'll get people going for a look to see is she for real followed I'm sure by a rake of AF links while she has the eyes on her story.

Whether she went to Tesco yesterday or not she has implied that she has. She needs to cop the duck on

Photos at the front door as if she's about to go outside, saying she feels great, now musing about whether or not to spend the SA gift card in-store in Tesco.
She's only looking for eyes on her story, she'll get people going for a look to see is she for real followed I'm sure by a rake of AF links while she has the eyes on her story.

Whether she went to Tesco yesterday or not she has implied that she has. She needs to cop the duck on
If she has a receipt for the transfer of money online - she doesn’t need a “witness” who she has put at risk.
Why doesn’t she just give the gift card to the Salvation Army to spend as they wish? Is it because she’s so hard up she needs the club card points? Or is her ego so huge that she needs to be the benefactor?
There’s such a huge conflict of interest that she is working with Tesco, and she uses her followers money to big them up.
I can’t even begin to comment on her behaviour in terms of the rambling bullshit about Covid disappearing and her nasty suggestions that she’s going out. Her behaviour is so dangerous and ugly ... as a human being and a mother she should know better. There are people DYING. And people who are vulnerable who are being put at risk by her behaviour.
Eimear, NOTHING you do will EVER cover how ugly and nasty your behaviour is. Brands who work with her should be ashamed.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Imagine being so desperate for attention that you have to use a virus that's inflicted so much devestation for your own personal drama and gain. Its very sad. The anger and resentment in her just spills across her posts.

Reactions: 11
Imagine being so desperate for attention that you have to use a virus that's inflicted so much devestation for your own personal drama and gain. Its very sad. The anger and resentment in her just spills across her posts.
This is exactly it. I just found out that my cousin who is a doctor in CUH has contracted it so now his entire family have it, 2 of them are extremely ill. So Eimear is absolutely making my blood boil with her gloss over 'insert AF link here' attitude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.