Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Neighbourooney

Soooo Surrey police have been in contact and are taking no further action. If she attempts to message me again I can report her for it. That’s that 😂 she’s so full of shitty self importance acting like she has the whole of Surrey police investigating me when really I’d say they are sick of her shit 😂😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 19

Turquoise

How fucking hard is it to stay the fuck at home? That's really my main question for her.

Stay. The fuck. At home.

Suzyloo

The absolute cheek of her. She tested positive for covid just over a week ago and she's sauntering into a new local food store for a look with her mask incorrectly placed on her face. She finished school so she's as educated as most people are so that leaves the other option that she's just a selfish deplorable human with out any ounce of respect for anyone

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Of course she is on implying Covid is nothing, even if she was dragging herself along the floor she would insist it’s nothing thanks to the big hole she has dug for herself all year 🙄

Londoncailín

VIP Member
But she even said that showing them shopping in Tesco would encourage people to donate. She's not wrong. She showed the total and receipt so people could see it was legit. And tagged the Tesco to give them props for accommodating her at such short notice during a busy time. Sorry but I can't shit on her for this. £500 is a fair sum to donate at this time of year especially after losing half her accommodation money.
She didn’t just lose her accommodation money though. She booked some time away at Christmas and in the middle of a pandemic. She obviously didn’t read the cancellation policy correctly, and then threw the toys out of the pram when she couldn’t get her own way. In an idea world, I would love to think that this is a truly altruistic gesture from Eimear. Of course it’s fantastic that families in need will benefit from this. However, she has shown time and time again that she is doing stuff like this for performative purposes.

deewallace

You must feel honored that Eimear has taken your user name fir inspo 😂 also how long did she have that broccoli paint up ? A year ? Such a wasteful wagon
Ever since Eimear discovered IG a few years ago it’s been one fuck up after another. She checks IG so often that she conveniently ignores the Black Lives Matter protest and blames it on being busy mother because, y’know lads, no one else is. She checks Tattle so often that it’s now a recommended link on her phone even though she’s “only been on THAT site once”.

She can’t help looking here as this is the only engagement and feedback she gets. She is so sloppy that she can’t tag posts with #ad or even post the correct company. She goes down rabbit-holes of conspiracy theory website and videos so much so that she doesn’t have time to do her real “job” and now wants a lackey to “have her back” to compliment her “magic and confidence”.

She’ll keep peddling conspiracies because it’s the only engagement she gets these days. She is mass unfollowing people/following people to try and get some traction and that is SO SAD LADS as I’m sure take up a lot of her time. Maybe her new lackey will help her. She can’t take criticism. Her advice is terrible. She’s off the drink until she’s not, she’s vegan until there is black pudding, she puts night-time skin cream on in the blazing sunlight. She’s moving to Cornwall but finally getting around the decorating the house. Shop local but buy from Amazon.

Eimear. You are magic bundle of inconsistencies EVERY.SINGLE.DAY. Cop on. Maybe shove more Bill Gates stuff up on your feed. Go full blown conspiracy nut.

Last edited:
  • Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I don’t believe any of it.
I don’t believe she ever had Covid. I don’t believe anyone reported her and I don’t believe a policeman came to her door 🤷🏼‍♀️
Maybe she is reading here or had someone sent her the screenshot of a poster claiming to have reported her, and she dreamt up a fantasy for attention? Why not show us her Covid result? And why not show us whatever she showed the police officer that confirmed she was out of isolation? I think she lives in la la land and is full of 💩
And LOL at her “I’m leaving my home for my safety” when she thought nothing of the fact that “leaving her home” yesterday put the safety of others in jeopardy.

LalaM123

The begging for a front door and tagging that company is driving me mad, go buy your door yourself this is gone beyond a joke isnt it!

Am I going mad or what maybe I need to do a major clear out of instagrammers that drive me insane
Yep totally agree.
Clearly wanting an offer of a free front door 🙄

The selfie of them standing there, coats on and mentioning the fact that it was today is complete bait for people to 'attack' ...
Queue messages flying in asking where she is going if she is supposed to be isolating with covid (no doubt her response would be that she wasn't actually going out anywhere) It just seems she posted that pic purely for a reaction.

Also, the blatant asking for a new door is just the straw that broke the camels back for me, after being inundated with all those unnecessary AF links.

Today, when another full lockdown is looking imminent, a lot of people will be worrying how they will keep things ticking over again this time around, jobs, finances, home schooling, mental health etc etc. The timing of these posts just seems crass.

Unfollowing. Hope she takes some time to reevaluate her 'content'

MiffyBay

Wonder if she would pass a picket line to buy her “ bargain “ plates. Its the same thing as promoting online. Theres a name for it. Its called a SCAB
THIS. She is SUCH a SCAB. She should be ashamed of herself!!

Debenhams workers in Ireland who gave decades of their lives to that shop are going to sleep hungry tonight and worried about how to celebrate Christmas with their children.

And she is crowing that she got tatt for half nothing?! Blood sweat and tears of the workers is what that cost. And undeclared affiliate links in the mix.

What a disgusting attitude.

Watchwoman

Chatty Member
She has tens of thousands of followers, who know her address, know her kids names, know her on again off again fella, her parents, her home town and her future house plans.
And yet during a pandemic, which has caused 2 million to die globally, she is worried about sharing her health information to try and stem the virus and allow us to go back living a semi normal life. Ya Eimear. It’s a fucking conspiracy... you were right all along. You are so astute, but just hide it really really well.

AC4DF253-B698-46D0-BB91-B79B31784CDD.jpeg

• Haha

shins

When I saw the door post I thought I was experiencing deja vu! Sure enough someone else obviously thought the same...she asked about it nearly a year ago and she's done nothing with that fucking door despite all her money (according to her). Why ask for people's recommendations if you don't keep a list of them Eimear? Oh yeah cause you don't care about that, you just want to tag the company and them gift you a fucking door. I say this every time but I cannot fucking believe I ever liked her, I actually thought she was one of the rare creative ones who put some effort into their content. Ugh.

LalaM123

As if those followers (all 2 of them) won’t use Air B&B again because of EVB! Oh please. The first sign of a bargain and they’ll be snapping it up. EVB will be the last thing on their minds.
Also, pretty sure those 2 accounts are actually the same person 🙄 (prob a friend she has asked to share)

Ps I have followed her for quite a while and only came across tattle from Eimear mentioning it! Her instagram is becoming uncomfortable viewing and I really hope she takes some time to take a step back and slow down a bit for the sake of her and her family's wellbeing.

Reactions: 18

Ellyjelly

VIP Member
Seriously there are three small children in that house, your partner calling you a c**t is unacceptable in any situation, saying you give as good as you get makes me worried about what those children are seeing/hearing. Toxic and they need to separate. She needs to put her children before her relationship.

Pudding&Pie

Are plant pots for your living room classed as essential items during a national lockdown? Just asking😆👀

I think it’s almost laughable that she claims to only share snippets of her life on Instagram. It makes a mockery of long time followers who know that she can’t take a bath/meet a school mum friend for a drink/get sushi from Waitrose without documenting it. Which is fine, if one has the mental capacity to understand that people are viewing her life as they would a tv drama and will be entitled to have opinions. As someone above said ..... her expectancy of everyone to respond to her positively has damaged her real life relationships. I would imagine people have tried to say this to her but my fear is she wouldn’t know how to process her thoughts if she didn’t do it while speaking to her audience. She knows no other way.

Last edited:

MojitoMel

Chatty Member
My guess is they haven't split, she does this every so often, stops mentioning him, discussing relationship, no glimpses of him because she knows it gets people talking and gets eyes on her story.

Same as this jobs board she does, she's obviously only doing that because it drives engagement

Scahudderxx

Chatty Member
Guys..i dont think ye are being fair. No one knows what she has going on. No matter what she says or does ye are at it. I have commented myself in the past, but i genuinely think it just sometimes goes too far..
Welcome to tattle! 🙋‍♀️
Talk about stating the obvious, of course we don’t know everything she has going on. But it is the stuff that Eimear chooses to show us (on a public platform nonetheless) that we are commenting on, including the unethical ways she chooses to profit off her followers. I don’t know about anyone else on here, but I could pick at far more things about what she says/does than what is mentioned on here. This thread is very tame in comparison to others....

Edit: That post and profile disappeared very fast 🤔

• Wow

MiffyBay

Well she literally did lose half the money though. She's not getting it back. My point is she is at a significant loss already and still donated 500 quid. And seriously, who gives a shit if it's not 100% altruistic. If we were to go on that then the vast majority of people who give to charity are guilty of it. I'm willing to say that when I help out in the community or slip a fiver into a charity box it's not completely altruistic, because it makes me feel good about myself. That I'm making some contribution in the world, nó matter how small. There are influencers who are just doing ad after ad, absolutely raking in the cash and who couldn't give a shite about people needing food banks.
Your point is well taken. However, I’m not uncomfortable with the performative, virtue signalling nature of this behaviour.

I spent decades working for not for profit organisations. We knew what our people needed and worked very hard to provide it. We planned for months, and we spent all our time and effort focusing on understanding people’s needs. There’s something about spending 3k on what SHE thinks they need that tells me that this is not rooted in a clear intention. Or even that she took a moment and thought it through.

She could have contacted the food bank and asked them what they need. She didn’t. She just went off and decided on raspberries and bottles and Sudocream. They know she’s coming but my god, at this time of year, to have to handle the show and the manic and the amount of perishables. How to distribute it all etc etc. This whole thing makes me deeply uncomfortable.

deewallace

2C3632D9-3E37-4880-A569-7CBB57BF670D.jpeg
Ok, Eimear. From now on we will presume that every snippet is a lie since you never post in real-time. You are the fucking weird one.