Eimear Varian Barry #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it possible that it's not actually true and she's trying to deflect from the covid and tesco stuff?

Reactions: 9
Out of respect for her kids she shouldn't be putting this online, have it out with him in person, in 5 years time Saoirse will be able to look all this up online, she is mad

Reactions: 17
I’ve had a relationship like hers. Loved up then only a few weeks (or days) later, you’re completely fed up and sick of your partner. Can’t believe how difficult it would have been to try get through that relationship AND post about it publicly, inviting other people’s opinion in! Sincerely hope the kids are okay throughout all this

We only get one side of the story , whose to say what goes on in that house! Just hope the kids don’t suffer

Reactions: 5
And it's very possible every last bit of it is true. People are regularly saying here how much she's gone off the rails over the years. She says on her Instagram that her partner has been breaking her down. Why can't we just believer her? People fight for sure, but if my partner called me that... I wouldn't give a damn who knew. The only one who should be embarrassed is Daniel.

Reactions: 39
Ehhhh... I think if anyone has had to spend lockdown/isolation with their OH it can be testing (and if anyone says it wasn't, they're lying) the difference is most people don't air everything to thousands of followers. They usually have close friends or family to say he's driving me crazy! Things said in the heat of it and presented without context is very one sided. I've had moments with my OH and turned on my heel and said it's your laundry I'm doing! Not shared with social media. Christ how does that ever improve anything.

Reactions: 8
I think if my partner called me that I would be afraid of what else they could do and that is why I wouldn't be posting it online.

As for her feeling well after her positive result, day 10 is usually when people feel their worst, she's not out of the woods yet.

Reactions: 3
I know c@nt is a horrible word but to some people they use it like any other swear word so he called her a lazy c@nt it could have been witch or any other horrible word. I’ve had arguments with my husband and we’ve had similar exchanges and so have most people I know and I wouldn’t say it’s abuse! Who is to say she doesn’t say same to him? End of the day how many times has this happened?

Reactions: 5
Where's the lack of clarity though? She says he called her a lazy bleep. Unless she's gone totally insane why wouldn't I believe her? And yes, we can all fight with our other halves. But that isn't ok. That language is not healthy. She lives in a different country to her family. She is in isolation. She treats Instagram as a friend, whether it's something you agree with her doing it not, she's venting.

Reactions: 15
Where's the lack of clarity though? She says he called her a lazy bleep. Unless she's gone totally insane why wouldn't I believe her? And yes, we can all fight with our other halves. But that isn't ok. That language is not healthy. She lives in a different country to her family. She is in isolation. She treats Instagram as a friend, whether it's something you agree with her doing it not, she's venting.
You're so right, that language is awful and people shouldn't speak to each other that way. They also shouldn't pull knives on each other as was mentioned on a previous thread. It sounds like a seriously volatile relationship. If she's venting she's reaching out which is great. But regardless they need to end whatever it is that they are doing to each other because they are also affecting their children who will go on to believe that that how relationships should be, and make the same mistakes in the future.

Reactions: 12
You make a lot if sense. The situation seems desperately sad. I hope the new year brings a new chapter for her and not this constant rollercoaster of on again off again. She says herself its ruining her.

It's clearly a very toxic relationship, the children would be better off if they worked on heathy co parenting rather than stay together.

Reactions: 4
It's actually so sad, i don't agree with a lot of Eimwars content but this is like watching a car crash. Hope someone close to her is reaching out to her as it's scary to watch the past few weeks

Reactions: 15
Few like my past comments have maybe come across as victim blaming/shaming which isn’t what I meant at all. I just feel like someone in an abusive relationship probably wouldn’t come out with the stuff she does🤷🏽‍♀️ Like if I was scared of my partner I wouldn’t post that on my insta, surely someone he knows will tell him it’s on there and could result in more arguments. Maybe they are both as bad as each other if that story about her chasing him out the house with a knife is true. Women can also be abusive towards men. They both sound toxic.

Heartbroken for her. He's probably the reason why she's gone off the rails. If he's abusive their relationship is on and off for years

Kick. Him to the kerb and get on with life.

They are not suited. At all. No new house in Cornwall can fix this.

I really hope she gets her self esteem back and comes into her own agsin soon.

Seriously there are three small children in that house, your partner calling you a c**t is unacceptable in any situation, saying you give as good as you get makes me worried about what those children are seeing/hearing. Toxic and they need to separate. She needs to put her children before her relationship.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.