Eimear Varian Barry #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My sister is an intensive care nurse in a big hospital in London. She says it is like a war zone. Patients have no privacy/dignity. Staff are overworked and seriously stressed. Every day she works there she risks her health and her family's health. Seeing this ridiculous, attention seeking, drama queen speak so flippantly about covid and implying that they are all going out is actually really upsetting. She needs to shut up, get of social.media , work an honest day for once in her life and stop looking for praise/attention of instahuns. Its pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She has to be leading everyone on, surely she's doing laps of her drive and not out and about... surely she isn't that stupid.... SURELY!!!!!!!

Reactions: 13
She has to be leading everyone on, surely she's doing laps of her drive and not out and about... surely she isn't that stupid.... SURELY!!!!!!!
You'd hope so.

But she seems to think she can go to tesco too.

She mustnt be too bright

• Angry
Reactions: 7
She’s up to something for sure. What she showed is not her back garden though - and that’s all that’s allowed if you have covid 🙄

Reactions: 6
Did she show Daniel leaving for work earlier? (It was a man wearing construction gear).

She’s a known liar all her life I am convinced now at this stage she is lying about having Covid. I think she pretended to be positive to make Daniel feel guilty for leaving her alone with the 3 kids and Covid and also make him look like a worse person in everyone’s eyes for doing that to her.
This is not trolling Eimear this is people calling out your totally irresponsible, selfish, wreckless, crazy behaviour. You need to be sectioned for yours and your children’s sake so you can get the help you need and be a stable mom and parental figure in your children’s lives. I’m not being mean I have zero against you but your children genuinely seem at risk in your sole care now sorry

Reactions: 20
What an absolute joke.....5 days ago there's picture of her in bed with Covid and now she's out and about spreading her virus particles....she is monumentally stupid and dangerous
I'm clinically extremely vulnerable and shielding once again....haven't been further than 15 miles from home since last February and certainly not been out in a restaurant since January 2020
I'm also a health care professional currently working on vaccine trial and my colleagues are risking their lives daily thanks to morons like her...she is sooo irresponsible

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I'm starting to think she's lying too. Are there people on here who know her?

Reactions: 9
It’s like the attention seeking behaviour my toddler engages in.

Sometimes I simply just do not rise to it 💅🏻

Ughh, this is exactly what she's doing.

Bizarre that she seems to be getting some sort of a buzz from creating drama and then receiving a "tirade of horrible messages"

Wonder why she is so certain it is the same person sending messages from apparently 2 accounts?

Also if they were truly horrible messages I'm sure they would be screenshot and posted by now? More likely someone simply calling her out on her careless behaviour.

Reactions: 8
The ground on her last story certainly looks like driveway paving and not a footpath or anywhere else outside her house. Certainly an attempt to drum up attention and engagement while crying abuse. A very weird individual indeed.

Reactions: 10
Ah lads this is why I had to unfollow her, and I was a diehard fan for years. I used to live her content as a mum of a new baby etc.
She is ...... I cant even bring myself to say what she is. But she knows what she is deep down and I pity her.
She put up a story a few days ago, more or less saying the father of her children was verbally and emotionally abusive. This is extremely triggering for anyone who has experienced anything like this before in their lives. It is not a joke. It is not a game. It is not a ploy to increase engagement.
And ever since that day (with engagement surely bumped up with people observing this car crash and unable to look away) she has done nothing but disparage science, share crap AF, taunt followers as of she is leaving the house with covid, make a fool of her followers.
She is making a fool of her followers and herself. I told myself I would unfollow, not comment here anymore, she clearly has some needs that need to be met by professionals. I really hope some invested person is looking out for her kids.

Reactions: 24
There’s definitely a trend of “Covid content” few stories build up wasn’t feeling well etc, then a screen shot of the positive test confirmation text. Suppose there are a few porkies out there for the engagement.

Could have a successful career in marketing I suspect if EVB did a diploma course, google academy courses etc.

Influencing just seems like such a hard slog, I wouldn’t wish it on anyone if it becomes your primary source of income and free tat.

Reactions: 4
Eimear, please don’t go to Tesco or make up food parcels if you have covid. Please wait until the virus I s out of your house.

Eimear, please don’t go to Tesco or make up food parcels if you have covid. Please wait until the virus I s out of your house.
I had to listen back after she said that, as i thought surely be to Jesus she isn't on about doing this tit NOW?! Its mind boggling isn't it, ok she may feel fine, delighted for her ( and as much as Sabby annoys me, you can see she is really feeling tit and its taken a lot out of her).. everyone is different.. but jesus wept, she was only confirmed positive a few days ago - allegedly! Surely protocol is the same everywhere.. the HSE says:

Most people can stop self-isolating when both of these apply:
1) You have had no fever for 5 days and 2) it has been 10 days since you first developed symptoms

Clearly not the case for Eimear... and I don't care what she says, even walking alone outside her house, on a street or road or whatever while positive, is ridiculously stupid, unfair, and offensive.

Reactions: 6
The thing is, her symptoms started on Christmas Day, maybe even Christmas Eve. I think that would actually be ten days that have passed. Eimear knows this and has purposely allowed people to believe she’s not following guidelines. This is so she’ll be able to say later this evening that her isolation is officially over and us trolls were in the wrong. She’s doing it on purpose.

Reactions: 8
Who is she to scold anyone for spreading false information online? I don’t think for one second it’s ok for anyone to send her a vile message but she needs to accept she is behaving badly online at the moment. She is spreading Covid misinformation and her behaviour will encourage others to act the same way which is massively irresponsible. She needs help. I hope she gets it.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.