Eimear Varian Barry #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot believe we are getting scolded by herself. 'Anyone who has had Covid will know....' - we will actually never hear the end of this from her. She'll be advising the government on strategy next. It was all a lie during the summer...make up your mind Eimear.

Reactions: 11
With her non-adherence to the UK regional rules, she runs the risk of catching Covid if she is lying, how would she vlog her way outta that one?

Reactions: 3
Can I request she just gets a #4 thread. No funny names, she doesn't deserve our wit.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Never thought a simple plant pot could break me yet here I am! 😂 Just unfollowed I can't watch anymore. Guys in case you do msg her, more than likely you will be blocked and she will still have you as a follower, I didn't realise that until someone mentioned it on this page!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
100’s of thousands like this across the country unfortunately.

Bella Mackie’s latest email really sums up articulately how famous people and influencers are immune to Covid.

Reactions: 6
Just some friendly tech advice... there's a third party app you can download to watch & download publicly available insta stories. No funny business, just straightforward viewing without contributing to numbers & no signing in.

Just an FYI! Now let's see who gets set to private 🤔 but clearly not reading this...

Reactions: 6
Never thought a simple plant pot could break me yet here I am! 😂 Just unfollowed I can't watch anymore. Guys in case you do msg her, more than likely you will be blocked and she will still have you as a follower, I didn't realise that until someone mentioned it on this page!
I was wondering how she manages to hang on to that 97.4k.....she's obviously blocked a huge portion of these!!!

Just some friendly tech advice... there's a third party app you can download to watch & download publicly available insta stories. No funny business, just straightforward viewing without contributing to numbers & no signing in.

Just an FYI! Now let's see who gets set to private 🤔 but clearly not reading this...
Ooh can you tell us the name?

Reactions: 1
And here we have her again saying how she loves her body etc .... guaranteed in a week or so she will be saying she’s cutting out the crap or on a crappy juice detox. Can’t stand these contradictory posts these people do

Reactions: 9
I feel the "body positive" pics are so she can point to a fall in followers and say "I showed my real body and it lost me followers" - rather than the real reason she's driving people away.

Reactions: 12
If In doubt, roll out the rolls.
All we want is for you to stay the duck at home and shut up about covid, as you have done more harm than good on that subject.
She should publicly apologise to the NHS for spreading incorrect facts and falsehoods.
Can anyone remember the Instagram blogger she shared at the start of this. It’s was a mummy blogger ( anti vaccine and 5g conspiracy theorist )

Reactions: 9
Rita ora has been dropped by some big brands this week due to her flouting covid rules. Brands do not want to associate with covid conspiracy theorists.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I got blocked by Eimear! Just realised.

the day she was on about the abuse and asking advice,I gave the same advice I gave here. Girls I was pleasant and polite I wasn’t making a dig. I just told her I had an abusive ex and it took me ages to realise we kept getting back together because we kept sleeping together. When I decided no more ‘ I miss you’ hook ups it was the start of breaking free. She blocked me for that !

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I got blocked by Eimear! Just realised.

the day she was on about the abuse and asking advice,I gave the same advice I gave here. Girls I was pleasant and polite I wasn’t making a dig. I just told her I had an abusive ex and it took me ages to realise we kept getting back together because we kept sleeping together. When I decided no more ‘ I miss you’ hook ups it was the start of breaking free. She blocked me for that !
wow. thats ridiculous. what a way she lives her (online) life

I don't know much about Influencer's nor do I wish to but this past few days is a one stop shop on how not to influence.

It's like she is blaming her followers for following her, if that makes any sense? In no world should someone who makes money from posting content, sound angry and condescending when 'apologising' for not explaining something she should most definitely have explained. If you choose to post, you got to be prepared for the roast 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Ewww that kissing video. Ffs that was me when I was like 19 🥴🤣 “passion” prob be divorced in couple years 😅

Jesus all the swipe ups!!! Are these af links?!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.