Eimear Varian Barry #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t see how you could hide from your kids for 14 days. Remember they have three kids and a two bedroom house.

Reactions: 10
Im a single mom & live at home with my parents, should i ever get the virus it would be impossible for me to arrange someone to care for my child for 14 days, i think most moms with absent father figures wouldn't be able to self isolate fron their kids

Reactions: 4
I wonder how her close contacts are doing
Indeed, she's losing sleep worrying that we'll be in lockdown until everyone's vaccinated for a virus she's only had a mild experience of... If I was her I'd be losing sleep over all the people I've put at risk who won't get over it so easily!

People like you cause lockdowns, Eimear.

Reactions: 16
I asked did he really call her a c**t and when she replied I called him a p**ck 🤷

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Tbh it's almost impossible to isolate in a small house. However, let's face it, she doesn't really believe in covid so even if she lived in a mansion she'd not be isolating. She is almost trumpian in her covid stance. It's actually quite disturbing because she has such a large platform. If people are refusing to get vaccinated the vaccine will lose its purpose and we'll be in lockdown for years. People like her really are so so so selfish. And not one word of concern for the elderly SA volunteers she probably infected last week. Happy to share her awful domestic fights, but silent on the things that matter and a hundred bloody aff links.

Reactions: 12
To be the viewer of such a volatile relationship is disturbing. I don’t know how she thinks Daniel can be an amazing father and at the same time, denigrate her as a woman. Then in the same breath she says she gives as good as she gets and of course like to remind everyone that she is the breadwinner. I wonder does she like to remind Daniel of that too. How does she push his buttons when she likes to push all of ours.
Only last week, her favourite clip was one where he was ripping the piss of out her.
Part of me thinks she needs the drama.
And of course, she is now sharing the fact that Daniel is abusive to her, what will that do to the relationship he has with his children.
She’s so full of inconsistencies.
Get off line and deal with your problems Eimear. It can’t be solved by sharing it and then not taking on the advice when it’s offered.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I asked did he really call her a c**t and when she replied I called him a p**ck 🤷
What is the point of her doing this? Like I get if you said something offensive but if she is choosing to share this detail and people engage with her about it, why block? It’s messed up.

Reactions: 8
What is the point of her doing this? Like I get if you said something offensive but if she is choosing to share this detail and people engage with her about it, why block? It’s messed up.
No I definetly did. I actually can't believe she blocked me for absolutely no reason. It just shows she has a lot of issues going on

Reactions: 5
No I definetly did. I actually can't believe she blocked me for absolutely no reason. It just shows she has a lot of issues going on

I wonder if she’s so paranoid she couldn’t see you were actually supporting her

Reactions: 2
Alot of people on here taking a moral high ground and sympathising with the Varian for use of the word bleep. Obviously I hope she isnt being abused.

However, it would be extremely interesting if that fella had an instagram account and he posted some of the stuff he puts up with. In her own words "she gives as good as she gets".

So a lot of people here drawing a line at the word bleep but who knows what type of tit she says to him, but it's only him that is being dragged through the coals.

Very sad for the children no doubt and it's better for everyone if they dont get back together.

But seriously too many people jumping to the defence of the Varian. She's getting all the sympathy and attention she craves, especially after the bad press with Air BnB and covid spreading etc

Lastly, could be seriously hurting his employment prospects over a verbal argument. Especially now that super fans will be on his case.

Reactions: 23
Alot of people on here taking a moral high ground and sympathising with the Varian for use of the word bleep. Obviously I hope she isnt being abused.

However, it would be extremely interesting if that fella had an instagram account and he posted some of the stuff he puts up with. In her own words "she gives as good as she gets".

So a lot of people here drawing a line at the word bleep but who knows what type of tit she says to him, but it's only him that is being dragged through the coals.

Very sad for the children no doubt and it's better for everyone if they dont get back together.

But seriously too many people jumping to the defence of the Varian. She's getting all the sympathy and attention she craves, especially after the bad press with Air BnB and covid spreading etc

Lastly, could be seriously hurting his employment prospects over a verbal argument. Especially now that super fans will be on his case.
I agree with you. The kids are the victims here. We all see how she acts and reacts to people. She said herself she gives as good as she gets so who knows what she says to him. I said above the are both toxic and need to split and I stand by it. I’m guessing she will be regretting sharing it by now and in less than a month will be sharing positive posts about him & lambasting anyone who dares comment with the phrase you don’t know anything about what I share. She has turned the tide on her Covid with this story which I suspect is what she wanted

Reactions: 14

This!!! Can’t believe how many people were so shocked at him calling her a lazy c@nt!! Obviously hope it wasn’t done in front of the kids but who says she doesn’t say similar to him?! Plenty couples have heated arguments then say stuff they regret, I know I have! I just don’t then go put it on my social media! To say that’s abuse is a bit ott, just like she is! How many times has she bent the truth 🙄🥴

I would agree with this wholeheartedly. I am VERY uncomfortable when she keeps going on about being the primary breadwinner in the household. I remember many years ago talking to a male friend of mine about how demeaning this phrase was when he spoke how he was the primary breadwinner, and about how his wife contributed nothing. Of course, that was complete crap, and his wife’s contribution to the upkeep of the house, the mental and physical wellbeing of the children etc etc was unseen and unrecognised.

You could apply the same to Eimear. Her partner contributes in many ways that seem not to be calculated when she declares herself to be of more value than him. He seems to have taken a house that was a dump site and converted it into something that is worth much more than when they first moved in. And that is an asset that will keep appreciating (despite her adoration of 💩 coloured walls). Whereas her income seems to be spent as soon as she gets it.

Who looks after the children when she’s gallivanting around Addlestone spreading Covid to the poor and the hungry? Or when she’s (ad spon pr) getting her lips filled yet again? Who takes photos of her artfully waking the (paid for) dogs with her (ad spon or gift) muddy boots?

Im not condoning name calling, but Jaysus it seem they’re both as nasty as the other. And if she speaks about him like that publicly, to tens of thousands of unknown viewers, you can imagine that privately she’s probably insufferable. Well, she’s insufferable in public as well, but you know what I mean.

I would say they’re equally abusive to each other.

What he doesn’t do though, and what she does - is use THEIR children as part of her schtick to be the “primary breadwinner”. Use their images, their bodies, their thoughts... trains them to perform for the camera. Without their permission (because at that age, they cannot give it). For any stranger to look at. Does he agree with this? Does he have the right to vet every image she uses of his children? Of their lives?

She needs to get off social media, get a job and work on her mental health.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I would agree with this wholeheartedly. I am VERY uncomfortable when she keeps going on about being the primary breadwinner in the household. I remember many years ago talking to a male friend of mine about how demeaning this phrase was when he spoke how he was the primary breadwinner, and about how his wife contributed nothing. Of course, that was complete crap, and his wife’s contribution to the upkeep of the house, the mental and physical wellbeing of the children etc etc was unseen and unrecognised.

You could apply the same to Eimear. Her partner contributes in many ways that seem not to be calculated when she declares herself to be of more value than him. He seems to have taken a house that was a dump site and converted it into something that is worth much more than when they first moved in. And that is an asset that will keep appreciating (despite her adoration of 💩 coloured walls). Whereas her income seems to be spent as soon as she gets it.

Who looks after the children when she’s gallivanting around Addlestone spreading Covid to the poor and the hungry? Or when she’s (ad spon pr) getting her lips filled yet again? Who takes photos of her artfully waking the (paid for) dogs with her (ad spon or gift) muddy boots?

Im not condoning name calling, but Jaysus it seem they’re both as nasty as the other. And if she speaks about him like that publicly, to tens of thousands of unknown viewers, you can imagine that privately she’s probably insufferable. Well, she’s insufferable in public as well, but you know what I mean.

I would say they’re equally abusive to each other.

What he doesn’t do though, and what she does - is use THEIR children as part of her schtick to be the “primary breadwinner”. Use their images, their bodies, their thoughts... trains them to perform for the camera. Without their permission (because at that age, they cannot give it). For any stranger to look at. Does he agree with this? Does he have the right to vet every image she uses of his children? Of their lives?

She needs to get off social media, get a job and work on her mental health.
Totally! I’m a stay at home mum and if my husband was to say all the time he’s the main breadwinner especially on social media like she does I would not be happy at all!

Reactions: 9
Totally! I’m a stay at home mum and if my husband was to say all the time he’s the main breadwinner especially on social media like she does I would not be happy at all!
I think she thinks it makes her come across as this strong, independent, modern woman, but she misses the mark as usual. When you have kids with someone, it’s a partnership and something is wrong if you feel the need to weigh up and compare the contributions.

Cant believe shes doing this. Im not condoning abuse of any level. But hes her childrens father. Instagram is a public forum. Back when he said he didnt want a fat girlfriend I said this was a red flag and a very bad example for her girls. But she stayed. Addicted to the drama cycle. If he was just some ex id say something. Name and shame. But these children will see all this. His identity is well known. She will regret this. Again a cry for attention stating she might help others. No Eimear. Help your children. Do your personal stuff in private. You re not a mental health advocate you need to do serious work on yourself and keep it off social media. This is an issue for your close friends and family not strangers on an App

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.