Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yo2daho2

VIP Member
Go anywhere I like. In the last 2 years you’ve been Tenerife for 4 days and France with your Mrs family. Calm down Mr Worldwide.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

VIP Member
Just saw Yaz ditl, apparently Freya, Yaz and the kids had to wait around at Chessington for Eden and Little Legs to arrive, Those kids were probably wound up like tops and wanting to get in there, how can Eden be so selfish? She doesn't give a fuck about those kids, It reminded me of the time that Acer missed out on the superhero party because that giant waste of space couldn't be bothered to get him there on time! I'm sorry I don't accept it when people make out that being late is a kooky part of their personality to me it just shows an utter lack of respect, and basically saying that your time is more important than everyone else!! I absolutely hate the overgrown beast and her tiny little sidekick!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

pickledfoot

Chatty Member
IMG_9602.png

Am I too late for a thread suggestion?

#64 it’s actually a full jacket where the vest can detach and in it there’s about 40 pockets

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

queencoco

Chatty Member
choosing to be embarrassed for you greedy

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
All these bloody vlogs she’s doing boil my piss. She’s using her ‘holier than though soft voice’, making them ‘wholesome’ etc etc Eden I can see right through you, she knows she’s been going downhill big time and her content has been vile & she’s getting called out for it, so she’s trying to turn it back round.
I feel like her cycle is

- Does something controversial
- Has a IDGAF attitude to being called out
- Cries about being called out
- Shows a montage of Lloyd and the hillbilly clan
- Says she’s coming back stronger
- Wholesome content with fake sweet voice.

Rinse and Repeat.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Dancingshark

Chatty Member
She will 10000000% come out with ‘im not racist, I used to be in a relationship with MY GRANDADS CARER who was black’

• Haha
Reactions: 41

alpacamybags

VIP Member
Lloyd sitting there swinging his little legs that can't reach the floor 😭😭😭

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Just seen the dancing video, she must be sat online deleting all the negative comments now.. what a sad little life 😂
I commented that Lloyd couldn’t get “flat foot” like he claimed in that video because of his cushiony boosters and he blocked me within seconds 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Lovethegossipme

Extremely financially comfortable hahahahahah
Wasn't saying that when you was begging gifts on live cos you couldn't afford the teepee at your swamp wedding!
Or, when you was begging a honeymoon cos you couldn't afford one.
Or, when you was crying cos Yaz ticked you 1k 😫🤣
Pull the other one ya smelly little swamp dweller you and little legs are BROKE.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38