Eden Harvz #63 Selling gifted clothes on Vinted even though she claims she’s minted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know we all joke about Eden having a humiliation fetish, and her love of embarrassing LL at every opportunity, but he is just as bad for agreeing to go along with half of these ideas. This video, this screenshot, this stupid little face pretending to cry. EMBARRASSING. This is a grown adult man! Makes me wonder what ideas he actually says no to…
View attachment 2411303
That's because he's off his tits on something, look at his eyes.
It’s embarrassing the amount she bangs on about being financially stable but clearly begs for free things? You’re not financially stable then? I buy whatever I want when I want without a worry, ain’t no need to beg. That my dear Eden, is financial freedom.
Everything is on tick I bet ya. Klarna is probably her best friend.
Anyone remember the lucozade advert that had to be deleted due to negative comments about her.
She's only asking if she can enter his space because he bites the duck outa everyone who gets close 😂😂😂
Did you se how he spoke to Freya when she wanted to hold his hand to cross the road? He's getting cheeky...

Reactions: 8
Only Eden would have something deleted by a company because of backlash and think it was in support of her loooool

• Haha
Reactions: 37
1. Married - to the worst type of person, not a brag sir
2. It’s an annexe where I played glockenspiel, not a house. Many people have saved their hard earned money so they can afford to own their own home and not in the country. It doesn’t make you successful in life because you rent a Wendy house on a country road.
3. One you can’t afford and never drive, what happened to Edens driving lessons?
4. Four chihuahuas that you can’t toilet train and leave fossilised shits everywhere. Your wife called someone a toilet yet her shed smells like one
5. Your in laws paid for the holiday. You can’t go anywhere, anytime, else you’d have had a real honeymoon and not begged it on Linkedin
Can go wherever he likes, whenever he likes... apart from the honeymoon he actually wanted to go on cos his wifey wanted to drag the four rats along with them.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How has she forgot to take ANY dog toys? What the hell did the do for hours in the car? Literally baffled? My pets have a toy in their carrier just for the vets!

Reactions: 16
How has she forgot to take ANY dog toys? What the hell did the do for hours in the car? Literally baffled? My pets have a toy in their carrier just for the vets!
because she doesn't think of them as dogs, and doesn't put their needs first. They are accessories - both in terms of fashion and also a tool to make herself feel better. She has already said that she loves how much the dogs love her - I think that's probably her favourite thing about them.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Looks like a scene from Lord of the Rings - Gandalf eating breakfast with the hobbits in the hobbit house.
HOWLING 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I was going to say that anyone who drinks red bull or fizzy juice at breakfast is a psychopath but breakfast to her was most likely well after 10am.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The renting of a bungalow adjacent to a few fields is the craziest flex
The renting of their terraced annex that is sandwiched between a few car & commercial garage yards, a large car spares place and an even bigger metal recycling plant? Nah, you can keep that flex mate. You're smashing it with your Airbnb Dover honeymoon & only holidaying with your in laws.

Not sure what you're trying to manifest LL but if it's for the most tragic pitiful life then it's working WELL mate. You toilet.

Reactions: 13
New to Eden’s threads but my friends in france and uploaded this on facebook and it just made me howl- looks like eden and her husband😂😂😂
That is uncanny!!! You can't tell me that wasn't based off Eden and Lloyd. Maybe they are famous after all 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She nearly got whiplash on the video where they go shopping when they did the horn. She definitely thought she got recognised in France 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Lol I doubt that’s the reason she didn’t even get invited herself to the event.
IMG_3322.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.