Eden Harvz #63 Selling gifted clothes on Vinted even though she claims she’s minted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw Yaz ditl, apparently Freya, Yaz and the kids had to wait around at Chessington for Eden and Little Legs to arrive, Those kids were probably wound up like tops and wanting to get in there, how can Eden be so selfish? She doesn't give a duck about those kids, It reminded me of the time that Acer missed out on the superhero party because that giant waste of space couldn't be bothered to get him there on time! I'm sorry I don't accept it when people make out that being late is a kooky part of their personality to me it just shows an utter lack of respect, and basically saying that your time is more important than everyone else!! I absolutely hate the overgrown beast and her tiny little sidekick!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Just saw Yaz ditl, apparently Freya, Yaz and the kids had to wait around at Chessington for Eden and Little Legs to arrive, Those kids were probably wound up like tops and wanting to get in there, how can Eden be so selfish? She doesn't give a duck about those kids, It reminded me of the time that Acer missed out on the superhero party because that giant waste of space couldn't be bothered to get him there on time! I'm sorry I don't accept it when people make out that being late is a kooky part of their personality to me it just shows an utter lack of respect, and basically saying that your time is more important than everyone else!! I absolutely hate the overgrown beast and her tiny little sidekick!
Your wrong because she filmed herself with Callie on her knee so that means she's a good auntie.
Also she's mega famous because she filmed herself taking photos with a teenager.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Doesn’t she have to declare that the trip was PR/gifted/ad on her ditl??

Reactions: 16
Hey our Sheden is a very I quote from the latest DITL “homely, wholesome kind of person , that likes to sprinkle magic where ever she goes” 🤣LOL!! I don’t know how people can say they love her voiceovers they are horrendous🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
her describing chessington as “the most magical place” in that fake sultry voice and how she couldn’t wait to show yaz round it is sending me 💀 its a bleeping theme park

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This new high pitched flower angel baby girl princess voice she has been putting on over her videos is actually insufferable oh my god. What is wrong with her it’s so fkn cringe I can’t even sit and watch 😭😂 W..T…F.

Reactions: 20
oh christ he’s allowed out!!!! wonder if she’s chaperone??

also i’m supposed to be going to this loooool now i’m gonna spend my whole weekend looking for the little toad 🕵️‍♀️
drop him your pin so he can find you xx

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Mr ‘I’ll iron you out’
his hat is telling us what year he is in at school, year 3
---
Hey our Sheden is a very I quote from the latest DITL “homely, wholesome kind of person , that likes to sprinkle magic where ever she goes” 🤣LOL!! I don’t know how people can say they love her voiceovers they are horrendous🙈
thats not magic sprinkles eden, its fag ash you dirty witch 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
The amount of sugar she poured in that cup of tea!! 🫣
---
Guys, I’m not going to be very active on here or my TikTok account… I feel the need to explain myself because I do run one of the pleaden accounts. Unlike Eden, I do suffer with ADHD (as well as autism) and I’m currently really struggling with my mental health because of both combined and also unlike Eden, I don’t post it everywhere, I’m at my lowest if I’m being honest and have been for a few days now… and because of that I don’t feel up to running my account and I haven’t had it in me until now to get a post on here explaining myself. I’m sorry if my faves folder isn’t up to date for a little while and if I’m not as involved here. I haven’t turned into an Eden Stan, I promise 🫣 hopefully I’ll be back soon, I’m just struggling atm but felt the need to let you all know because I’m usually quite involved, esp because of the account I run. I hope everyone is well x
Take all the time you need my lovely. Hope things are a bit brighter for you soon 🤗 🥰 ✨

Reactions: 2
Over pronouncing every word and calling everything ‘special’, she’ll be bad to her foul mouthed vile self in no time 🥰

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
The voiceover in the chessington video 🤮. No point trying to be wholesome and sweet now Eden, that ship has well and truly sailed !

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Just came across a video of little legs getting an ingrown hair out for the jolly green giant on the euro tunnel. To say I felt sick is an understatement.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
If the theme park says no using your phone on the ride then you listen. You are there as a visitor on their property.

They don’t want the phone dropping and causing an injury, making it onto the tracks of a ride and disturbing a ride or having to spend time looking for your phone.

If you don’t like it? Tough tit. Don’t go!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.