Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
It actually cuts a sad figure with Lloyd dancing on his own at the festival. Not that I give a shit. Just a couple of years ago he’d have been out raving with his mates, and now he’s not allowed.

And if TikTok is such a “horrid app” then why not leave? If my workplace was a “horrid place” then I’d just move jobs … maybe that’s because I have transferable skills and my qualifications aren’t doing transitions from 2020 and calling children whores.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
1. Married - to the worst type of person, not a brag sir
2. It’s an annexe where I played glockenspiel, not a house. Many people have saved their hard earned money so they can afford to own their own home and not in the country. It doesn’t make you successful in life because you rent a Wendy house on a country road.
3. One you can’t afford and never drive, what happened to Edens driving lessons?
4. Four chihuahuas that you can’t toilet train and leave fossilised shits everywhere. Your wife called someone a toilet yet her shed smells like one
5. Your in laws paid for the holiday. You can’t go anywhere, anytime, else you’d have had a real honeymoon and not begged it on Linkedin

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 32

bloogoo

VIP Member
They all so flippantly throw around PTSD. It’s abnormal. Im
Not that much of a twat that I will sit and pick LL apart but what I will say is PTSD is brutal. Ok I am a twat but honestly.. It’s taken so much of my life from me. I can’t cook due to what happened - can’t say much or I’ll doxx myself lol. I can’t open an oven cause heat and my face nope nope. The Smell of burning and pear drops - cadaver and the smell of death is etched into my brain. I am constantly processing constantly. Fire engines set my panic off and I’m more or less house bound now. I’ve had to have extensive trauma therapy and I’m still not ok. I will never be ok. Throwing around PTSD AND OCD around so flippantly is so damaging. Its fucked up.
---
If he has PTSD stop talking about it because as you say it’s not for you to discuss. Even mentioning it could be triggering for someone with PTSD.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
Love the title of this pic 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Lol, Lloyd has been away and this just so happens to coincide with her quoting the Harvtrashian name as well as reposting an LLL edit on her Tiktok page “that a follower sent her”.

Someone’s been on a Tattle deep dive. Hey Eden, don’t forget to check out your media page full of amazing edits!

• Haha
  • Heart

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
She’s said in the comments the trolling’s been going on for too long for her to be phased now, yet a few weeks ago she was crying because we all said her wedding make up looked dog shit 🤡😂
I see she’s deleted comments mentioning LLL, what a twat. What a sad little life Jane, Lloyd has dared leave the house and she spent her night trawling through Tattle archives.

I saw her comment something about “how can trolls be this funny” and it’s like please Eden hun you chose the one edit that made you laugh and ignored the ones that rip the shit through you.

Just dropping another LLL classic

Attachments

• Haha

dilliodollio

got blocked for my opinions on her makeup.. i’m sorry my adhd/ptsd/ocd/emetophobia/bacterial vaginosis/anxiety/age being under 25 made me leave a nasty comment it’s not my fault 😭😭

• Haha

queencoco

Chatty Member
All throughout the podcast they were saying “cut this one out” or “make sure that is left in” and Grace even said if you’re watching it, most of the footage has been cut. So she had a choice to cut out a joke which is at the expense of her bestie. Fake friends 😅

• Haha

EvilJigglypuff

VIP Member
She’s said in the comments the trolling’s been going on for too long for her to be phased now, yet a few weeks ago she was crying because we all said her wedding make up looked dog shit 🤡😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30