Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RandomAlpaca22

VIP Member
It is but arguing about coke ruining your life or someone not caring derails the thread and is irrelevant to Eben
my initial comment was in fact about Little Legs, I never argued about anything I made a passing comment, so I would say yes it is relevant :) Thank you have a nice day x

Reactions: 1

Gos_Sip Girl

Is anyone else’s tiktok just showing ads and commission paid on the FYP? Hoping this is the death of that awful app and Greeden ✌ looking at her views!! 40k views for 3.2m followers
Mines constantly showing random effects we can use, like every 3rd video. Really annoying 🤣

Reactions: 1

moonmam0f2

Chatty Member
Ooohhhh new threaddddd! I've missed a lot. I got engaged yesterday, no one knows yet, we're keeping it quiet cos we don't want or need the attention 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Chessington being the most magical place has be dyinggggg🤣🤣🤣🤣

Black fishing is just wrong! Hate her. Urgh.

That comment about making loads of noise during s3x so he knows she's enjoying it when back in her green hair day she put a video on saying she never has ever got pleasure or finished from sex! So why fake it ffs🙈🙈🙈🤣🤣🤣

Embarrassingggggg
Congratulations ❤

RandomAlpaca22

VIP Member
She’s reading here all the time. Someone mentioned on the day she went to the seafood boil that someone with genuine emet would never eat something like that, then here we are with her “the old Eden would never” …with this whole look how far I’ve come bullshit.

Secondly this max baledge who shat and didn’t wipe saga, everyone is saying it’s either Eden or elphaba. I do think he might be talking about Eden because
1- she’s obsessed with shitting
2- he said that they were not working with their management anymore - I don’t think elphaba has ever had management and Edens been dropped twice
3 - when has elpha ever been invited to a brand event ?!
4 - the “I get really bad anxiety” I mean, classic Eden
It's not Eden sadly, I've listened to the whole podcast, it was someone who worked for the brand they were away with

shadawayo

I saw her in bluewater last night, with her daughter in primark… she looked roughhhhhhhhhh… the hair…. The long dirty nails… the tan :S she was being all loud and had the attention of the tills staff!!! Tried to get a pic but couldn’t as would’ve been obvious!!