Eden Harvz #63 Selling gifted clothes on Vinted even though she claims she’s minted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1. Married - to the worst type of person, not a brag sir
2. It’s an annexe where I played glockenspiel, not a house. Many people have saved their hard earned money so they can afford to own their own home and not in the country. It doesn’t make you successful in life because you rent a Wendy house on a country road.
3. One you can’t afford and never drive, what happened to Edens driving lessons?
4. Four chihuahuas that you can’t toilet train and leave fossilised shits everywhere. Your wife called someone a toilet yet her shed smells like one
5. Your in laws paid for the holiday. You can’t go anywhere, anytime, else you’d have had a real honeymoon and not begged it on Linkedin

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 32
2. It’s an annexe where I played glockenspiel, not a house. Many people have saved their hard earned money so they can afford to own their own home and not in the country. It doesn’t make you successful in life because you rent a Wendy house on a country road.
3. One you can’t afford and never drive, what happened to Edens driving lessons?
4. Four chihuahuas that you can’t toilet train and leave fossilised shits everywhere. Your wife called someone a toilet yet her shed smells like one
5. Your in laws paid for the holiday. You can’t go anywhere, anytime, else you’d have had a real honeymoon and not begged it on Linkedin
he also can’t go anywhere anytime cause his stinky, loser mrs has him on a tight leash, anytime he does leave the shed without her she posts crybaby tiktoks about being so lonely and missing him so much - their pack of feral dogs are allowed more freedom than that pathetic excuse for a man.
can’t tell if they’re all actually that delusional or if they’re just talking it up so their naive little “fans” believe that they’re not the problem.

Reactions: 22
Why do they assume 'trolls' aren't self employed, don't go on holidays and don't have cars or dogs? Like why make that connection 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Go anywhere I like. In the last 2 years you’ve been Tenerife for 4 days and France with your Mrs family. Calm down Mr Worldwide.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
The renting of a bungalow adjacent to a few fields is the craziest flex

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What a flex😂 LLL has no clue that no one is jealous of him, he isn’t doing well at all and he argues back too much trying to prove he’s happy when he clearly isn’t.
Has no mates, his missus won’t go away without the dogs which he’s openly complained about, has two cars but is a glorified babysitter and chauffeur.
If that’s the lifestyle I wouldn’t want it😂😂
---

Can confirm everyone has the ick from LLL even more than before

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
A while back I felt for Lloyd, could just see behind the eyes that he was miserable. Now with these silly braggy ‘comebacks’ - if I could call them that - I’m starting to think he deserves the wicked witch of the cuntryside..

• Haha
Reactions: 21
An incredible Auntie………
Erm ok eben keep telling yourself that.
zero Safeguarding for any of the children at and calling one a bleep really isn’t being an incredible Aunti. 🥴😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
An incredible Auntie………
Erm ok eben keep telling yourself that.
zero Safeguarding for any of the children at and calling one a bleep really isn’t being an incredible Aunti. 🥴😂
She's only asking if she can enter his space because he bites the duck outa everyone who gets close 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Their mum looks like she’s seen better days. She looks completely done in. But I guess bringing up 3 completely vulgar daughters would probably do that to you. I also noticed she has that huge yappy mouth they all have.

I thought Freya was the most normal and least nasty out of this lot. But her joining in with the comments picking on people proves she’s not.
Lloyd… how does it feel to be married to a butch 6 foot geezer bird with bad hygiene who’s more masculine than you? Who makes all the money to pay for your ‘2K’ outfits.

I could never be married to a man who sponges off me but boasts online about the life he literally contributed f all to. Huge red flag 🚩

you’re not a musician babes your a stay at home house husband

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Their mum looks like she’s seen better days. She looks completely done in. But I guess bringing up 3 completely vulgar daughters would probably do that to you. I also noticed she has that huge yappy mouth they all have.

I thought Freya was the most normal and least nasty out of this lot. But her joining in with the comments picking on people proves she’s not.
Lloyd… how does it feel to be married to a butch 6 foot geezer bird with bad hygiene who’s more masculine than you? Who makes all the money to pay for your ‘2K’ outfits.

I could never be married to a man who sponges off me but boasts online about the life he literally contributed f all to. Huge red flag 🚩

you’re not a musician babes your a stay at home house husband
Their mother looks like that because she’s constantly on the sauce!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.