Eden Harvz #63 Selling gifted clothes on Vinted even though she claims she’s minted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread - thank you @tittletottie for your winning suggestion!

Recap of the last thread:

- Tattler @lollypop89 aka Jason was exposed as being a massive Eben Harvz fan after coming here to trash her - expect to see her on Season 2 of Edens' podcast shitcast
- Selling gifted clothes on depop (or vinted I can't actually remember)
- Pregnancy baiting almost daily
- Lloyd think's it's a major flex that he doesn't work and instead thinks begging on social media is the ideal way to live a comfortable life (spoiler alert: it's not)

• Heart
Reactions: 23
omg i honestly forgot about the holly/jason situation that feels like a lifetime ago 😭 i’d got this screenshot at the time that i forgot to post where it seems like she’s agreeing she was threatened but then she was mouthing off in the thread
IMG_0433.jpeg

Reactions: 6
I can’t believe how much she was using her phone on her wedding day, I couldn’t even find mine the next day, it was in my bridesmaids room because I had no sight of it all day! You should be way too busy to even think about it let alone have it in your hand all day

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Just shown my fiancé the video. He’s black. I didn’t give him any context, just asked if he thought it was black face. As soon as he saw her his face was one of shock.
Sadly even little 25 year old Eben will escape being cancelled over this. I’m so sick of her getting away with tit

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Just shown my fiancé the video. He’s black. I didn’t give him any context, just asked if he thought it was black face. As soon as he saw her his face was one of shock.
Sadly even little 25 year old Eben will escape being cancelled over this. I’m so sick of her getting away with tit
She’ll turn it round so she is the victim aswell and completely divert it away from the actual issue and then we’ll get Yaz ‘she’s only 25 she doesn’t understand racism yet’

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
She’ll turn it round so she is the victim aswell and completely divert it away from the actual issue and then we’ll get Yaz ‘she’s only 25 she doesn’t understand racism yet’
100% coupled with a few suicide baiting videos and a day off TikTok. She’s a vile piece of tit

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Is this true? 😂😂😂😂
Yes! It's old news but there's people on these threads that heard her say that live. It was as if that was the way they spoke about Edens fans in private, her mum just didn't realise she was still live.
---
She can't say people have 'chosen to be offended' this time. She was 10x darker than Lloyd! They are both fucked up for watching that back and posting that
---
Save and repost kenparkseeds video please, they removed it for bullying so I'm trying again but I'm probably going to loose this account at some point 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Just sat here with my popcorn waiting for her to turn it around on everyone else like the narcissist she is
‘Everyone is too sensitive nowadays’ or that were ‘snowflakes’

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She will 10000000% come out with ‘im not racist, I used to be in a relationship with MY GRANDADS CARER who was black’

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I just can’t fathom watching that video and being so oblivious and tone deaf that you choose to post it on the internet? It’s almost like she wants drama and controversy 🤨

Reactions: 8
It appears we are in the “Anna Paul” wannabe era with the daily vlogs 🥱

Reactions: 6
I don’t understand why they both thought it was a good idea for her to do blackface, she’s clearly darkened her face as even her usual ridiculous tan isn’t that dark. She’s a complete moron.

Reactions: 7
I don’t understand why they both thought it was a good idea for her to do blackface, she’s clearly darkened her face as even her usual ridiculous tan isn’t that dark. She’s a complete moron.
She did a day in the life video before this one saying she removed her tan and it’s quite clear in the rest of the video she hadn’t reapplied so yeah she definitely darkened her face. She’s taking her time with a response video about the comments probably trying to write a speech saying how hurt she is she’s being accused of black fishing🎻🎻🎻but as usual she’ll no doubt get away with it

Reactions: 5
Pulling up my little chair. I usually perch on my pedestal but as we all know, I put ❤ Lee ❤ on there.
There’s also a LL joke in there somewhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.