Eden Harvz #63 Selling gifted clothes on Vinted even though she claims she’s minted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love so much eden pretending she was invited by PLT when she just tagged along with Yaz. Are you not embarrassed
I would love it if PLT or any brand/offer Yaz gets tbh, there's a stipulation that she's not allowed to invite Eden because they don't want the brand to be associated with her

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Poor midget gem, imagine how much of a good time he would have had if he went with his friends. Instead he had to 2 step at a festival his sister in law got invited too 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Poor midget gem, imagine how much of a good time he would have had if he went with his friends. Instead he had to 2 step at a festival his sister in law got invited too 🤣🤣
Legit have so much second hand embarrassment, yet we're the ones with crappy lives 🤭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Tbh it does look bad on the brand that they’ve posted someone who called their previous creative director a “cheeky bleep

Love that her “bleep” comment has really been the ultimate undoing of her.
---
Have they deleted the video? I cant find it!
No it’s still there, just probably further down than you think. Starts with 2 different girls clapping/highfiving. They have 100% deleted some comments though.

Reactions: 15
wonder what Lloyd was carrying in his little backpack. I reckon 3 bags of coke and a spicy pickle for Eden

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Looked through the comments on the other videos and they are all positive! Surely they see how disgusting this girl is if so many comments are saying the same thing.
---
These sisters all jumping to his defence is an ICK
It's an ick that a 30 year old woman doesn't know how to use your and you're properly!

Reactions: 22
Just seen the dancing video, she must be sat online deleting all the negative comments now.. what a sad little life 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
A musician? Sorry to break it to you Lloyd but your not a musician. You dj ( badly) to walls, your 70 year old in-laws while they are on holiday in the pool, and at kids parties. That does not make you a musician 😂😂. Well if it does- a pretty effin tit one 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Just seen the dancing video, she must be sat online deleting all the negative comments now.. what a sad little life 😂
I commented that Lloyd couldn’t get “flat foot” like he claimed in that video because of his cushiony boosters and he blocked me within seconds 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Oh piss off you silly little pleb. Absolutely no one gives a toss how much your action man toy outfit cost you look like a complete idiot.
anyone can look a hundred times better than that and spend a fraction of the price too. 😍😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.