Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
Only Eden would have something deleted by a company because of backlash and think it was in support of her loooool

• Haha
Reactions: 37

yo2daho2

VIP Member
omg really? What did they say? Haven’t had time to watch it cos I’m working, but I love Grace. Greeden will never compare with her 🫠
He says something like “your guests include from Katie Price to Eden Harvz… well I guess anyone can just come on then” 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36

sassquatch23

nothing screams 'financially stable' like selling used lipsticks on Vinted.

also I cringe so much at her insults in comments - 'you toilet' ughhh she's just a 12-year-old boy in a 40-year-old woman's skin suit isn't she

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
One of my favourite made up diagnoses was when she said “I used to have a really bad gambling addiction, I used to ask people for £5 so I could go on bet365” 😂😂😂

£5 gambling addiction

• Haha

madwor1d

Lloyds now pulling the mental health card in his comments, saying he’s deleted the “ick” comment.
I tell you what IS an ick Lloyd.. sitting in your shed editing a video of just yourself dancing, thinking “yeah that’s mint that”, posting it and then bringing up MH when people say his hat looks weird.

what a sad little life jane

• Haha
  • Heart

Ticketyboots

Remember yonks back there was a video of Y3 Lloyd chatting with Freya. They were genuinely laughing & seemed better suited.

Lee wants Yaz.
Yaz wants Lloyd.
Lloyd wants Freya.
Nobody wants Eben.

• Haha
  • Heart

ijustdontgetit

Just me here with the random comments again 🤣…. But did anyone else notice in that day in the life video where she makes Lloyd a tea in bed and gets on top of him to cuddle him… his arms were just flat on the bed, like not wrapped around her or anything. He’s so obviously not attracted to her at all anymore.
The amount of sugar she poured in that cup of tea!! 🫣
---
Guys, I’m not going to be very active on here or my TikTok account… I feel the need to explain myself because I do run one of the pleaden accounts. Unlike Eden, I do suffer with ADHD (as well as autism) and I’m currently really struggling with my mental health because of both combined and also unlike Eden, I don’t post it everywhere, I’m at my lowest if I’m being honest and have been for a few days now… and because of that I don’t feel up to running my account and I haven’t had it in me until now to get a post on here explaining myself. I’m sorry if my faves folder isn’t up to date for a little while and if I’m not as involved here. I haven’t turned into an Eden Stan, I promise 🫣 hopefully I’ll be back soon, I’m just struggling atm but felt the need to let you all know because I’m usually quite involved, esp because of the account I run. I hope everyone is well x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

moomin456

He only got with her to be shown on the app! Is she still so fucking dense to see that he used her to promote himself 🙄

He's in his mid thirties and spends his time bullying teenagers who don't like what he wears...get a grip and grow up

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

PoolPatrol

'Very financially stable' but honeymoon in Dover and a holiday paid for by her Parents. They don't have full time jobs and are child free so why aren't they travelling the World, buying a house together, starting businesses etc etc. She speaks utter bullshit 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33