Eden Harvz #63 Selling gifted clothes on Vinted even though she claims she’s minted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
11:30 on graces new pod.

greedy gets a mention by George Baggs! Deffo a running joke between tiktokers!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
11:30 on graces new pod.

greedy gets a mention by George Baggs! Deffo a running joke between tiktokers!!!
graces roast episode but it’s Eden who gets roasted 😂😂
Off topic but the saving grace makeover is absolutely beaut!

Reactions: 11
graces roast episode but it’s Eden who gets roasted 😂😂
Off topic but the saving grace makeover is absolutely beaut!
omg really? What did they say? Haven’t had time to watch it cos I’m working, but I love Grace. Greeden will never compare with her 🫠

• Heart
Reactions: 7
omg really? What did they say? Haven’t had time to watch it cos I’m working, but I love Grace. Greeden will never compare with her 🫠
He says something like “your guests include from Katie Price to Eden Harvz… well I guess anyone can just come on then” 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
George said she’s had the likes of Katie price to Eden harvz, so really any fucker can come on then 😂😂😂😂😂😂
---
They definitely don’t like her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
choosing to be embarrassed for you greedy

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Actually dying at the eben joke on saving grace😭😭😭😭 should knock her down a peg or two

• Haha
Reactions: 40
All throughout the podcast they were saying “cut this one out” or “make sure that is left in” and Grace even said if you’re watching it, most of the footage has been cut. So she had a choice to cut out a joke which is at the expense of her bestie. Fake friends 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 31
All throughout the podcast they were saying “cut this one out” or “make sure that is left in” and Grace even said if you’re watching it, most of the footage has been cut. So she had a choice to cut out a joke which is at the expense of her bestie. Fake friends 😅
The way she goes justice for Ede- and it cuts off makes it so obvious 🤣🤣🤣 I'm here for it. I love those boys. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.