Eden Harvz #63 Selling gifted clothes on Vinted even though she claims she’s minted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Lloyds got ptsd’ … ‘I’m not telling you about Lloyds ptsd cause it’s none of my business’ why the duck bring it up in the first place then the absolute prick

Reactions: 28
My thoughts exactly! Has she ever said why he has PTSD?
Said she wouldn’t discuss it cos it’s not her bleeping business, doesn’t normally stop her !
I did chuckle as she’s talking about clothes and said she won’t buy something just because it’s fashionable as she dresses for her body…

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Said she wouldn’t discuss it cos it’s not her bleeping business, doesn’t normally stop her !
I did chuckle as she’s talking about clothes and said she won’t buy something just because it’s fashionable as she dresses for her body…
She has mentioned it’s something to do with his up bringing and one of them did allude to a tough childhood “scraping by”…. Then it was revealed Lloyds family were rolling in it soooo 😃😅

Reactions: 2
I think his parents got divorced and that’s probs why he has ptsd! Sounds like a Wilmslow boy!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve said it before but she really has no idea!!! I have kids, my youngest being not even one and it’s bleeping hard. She cannot compare watching her niece and nephew for a few hours to having your actual own it’s not the same! She can’t just nudge the Moses basket like she does the dogs crates to make the baby go back to sleep! When we brought our newest edition home, they woke every 1.5 hours through the night for a feed, had colic and reflux. It’s not all instagramable cute pictures and forest walks with the pram, it’s a tiny humans life that is going to rely on you to do everything for it!

to add, I absolutely love my kids 😂 but when you have them you have to be so selfless, you are no longer priority and she can’t make little fuckups like she currently does as it’s literally someone’s life on the line!!

• Sad
They all so flippantly throw around PTSD. It’s abnormal. Im
Not that much of a twit that I will sit and pick LL apart but what I will say is PTSD is brutal. Ok I am a twit but honestly.. It’s taken so much of my life from me. I can’t cook due to what happened - can’t say much or I’ll doxx myself lol. I can’t open an oven cause heat and my face nope nope. The Smell of burning and pear drops - cadaver and the smell of death is etched into my brain. I am constantly processing constantly. Fire engines set my panic off and I’m more or less house bound now. I’ve had to have extensive trauma therapy and I’m still not ok. I will never be ok. Throwing around PTSD AND OCD around so flippantly is so damaging. Its fucked up.
---
If he has PTSD stop talking about it because as you say it’s not for you to discuss. Even mentioning it could be triggering for someone with PTSD.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
They all so flippantly throw around PTSD. It’s abnormal. Im
Not that much of a twit that I will sit and pick LL apart but what I will say is PTSD is brutal. Ok I am a twit but honestly.. It’s taken so much of my life from me. I can’t cook due to what happened - can’t say much or I’ll doxx myself lol. I can’t open an oven cause heat and my face nope nope. The Smell of burning and pear drops - cadaver and the smell of death is etched into my brain. I am constantly processing constantly. Fire engines set my panic off and I’m more or less house bound now. I’ve had to have extensive trauma therapy and I’m still not ok. I will never be ok. Throwing around PTSD AND OCD around so flippantly is so damaging. Its fucked up.
---
If he has PTSD stop talking about it because as you say it’s not for you to discuss. Even mentioning it could be triggering for someone with PTSD.
Love you Bloogoo. You are not a twit in any shape or form.

I hate them for using various mental health conditions as content and minimising the effects. They are doing so much damage to people who genuinely suffer. My sister has OCD and I know that she also finds Edens OCD baiting extremely triggering as to her it’s a debilitating mental illness and not a funny personality trait.

It’s people like that who put a stigma on these things and cause other narrow minded people to say things like “oh everyone has ADHD nowadays”

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She has mentioned it’s something to do with his up bringing and one of them did allude to a tough childhood “scraping by”…. Then it was revealed Lloyds family were rolling in it soooo 😃😅
Didn’t LL’s Mum lie to him about who his Dad was for years? Maybe that’s it 😬

Reactions: 3
Love you Bloogoo. You are not a twit in any shape or form.

I hate them for using various mental health conditions as content and minimising the effects. They are doing so much damage to people who genuinely suffer. My sister has OCD and I know that she also finds Edens OCD baiting extremely triggering as to her it’s a debilitating mental illness and not a funny personality trait.

It’s people like that who put a stigma on these things and cause other narrow minded people to say things like “oh everyone has ADHD nowadays”
LOVE YOU MORE. it’s honestly so jarring that they use mental health so generically as if it’s a cute querk. Honestly having anxiety isn’t cute, having ptsd isn’t cute girl asthetic. It’s taken so much away. They should know this with Lee, he has seen and been through so much.. wtf has LL got to cry about. What, when mummy hit him with her handbag because he handed her a glass of Prosecco. She just couldn’t think of an excuse or reason he has PTSD, cause knowing how Beggy he is he would be using it for content to relate to people if he actually had it.
Totally agree @mrsgrinchhome. Makes us look like attention seeking fakers. 💚

• Heart
It honestly still makes me giggle that she keeps up with these ridiculous lies regards to rituals when she walks into rooms and has to put her leg in the corner. Or chew 8 times. 😂😂😂
---
I thought it was from the first time he went down on BVden
It’s definitely when Eden screamed I AM A MILLIONAIRE when she reached climax.
---
It's from when Matty Healy yeeted a protractor at his head
He can’t listen to 1975 anymore without rocking in a corner

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It honestly still makes me giggle that she keeps up with these ridiculous lies regards to rituals when she walks into rooms and has to put her leg in the corner. Or chew 8 times. 😂😂😂
---

It’s definitely when Eden screamed I AM A MILLIONAIRE when she reached climax.
---

He can’t listen to 1975 anymore without rocking in a corner
I wish one of her rituals was disconnecting her internet before she posted anything

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m tired from parenting a 10 month old so I’m just going to word vomit my current thoughts…

If she has a child, her and Lloyd will not survive it. Also her new room looks tit. She’s so tacky. Also I bet the real reason they didn’t go abroad for their honeymoon was because she felt fat and didn’t want Lloyd perving on other women in bikinis, hence the current health kick.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.