Eden Harvz #63 Selling gifted clothes on Vinted even though she claims she’s minted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think she gone boring again? Probs why she did black face to stir up controversy whilst having the defence of “it’s fake tan” so she doesn’t get completely cancelled.

Reactions: 9
She’s deleting comments from the black face tiktok but left one saying ‘love the blackfishing 🥰’ do we think she took that as a compliment

• Haha
Reactions: 8
All these bloody vlogs she’s doing boil my piss. She’s using her ‘holier than though soft voice’, making them ‘wholesome’ etc etc Eden I can see right through you, she knows she’s been going downhill big time and her content has been vile & she’s getting called out for it, so she’s trying to turn it back round.

Reactions: 23
All these bloody vlogs she’s doing boil my piss. She’s using her ‘holier than though soft voice’, making them ‘wholesome’ etc etc Eden I can see right through you, she knows she’s been going downhill big time and her content has been vile & she’s getting called out for it, so she’s trying to turn it back round.
I feel like her cycle is

- Does something controversial
- Has a IDGAF attitude to being called out
- Cries about being called out
- Shows a montage of Lloyd and the hillbilly clan
- Says she’s coming back stronger
- Wholesome content with fake sweet voice.

Rinse and Repeat.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I feel like her cycle is

- Does something controversial
- Has a IDGAF attitude to being called out
- Cries about being called out
- Shows a montage of Lloyd and the hillbilly clan
- Says she’s coming back stronger
- Wholesome content with fake sweet voice.

Rinse and Repeat.
Hillbilly clan 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
who keeps telling this girl that she can act? Wobbling and jerking your head around while talking is not the same as acting.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
who keeps telling this girl that she can act? Wobbling and jerking your head around while talking is not the same as acting.
She was in a couple of Christmas plays at her local community centre a few years back,think it went to her head a bit
---
IMG_0645.png

IMG_0646.png

OH DEAR

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Don't forget she was a theatre actress in London

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Ooohhhh new threaddddd! I've missed a lot. I got engaged yesterday, no one knows yet, we're keeping it quiet cos we don't want or need the attention 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Chessington being the most magical place has be dyinggggg🤣🤣🤣🤣

Black fishing is just wrong! dislike her. Urgh.

That comment about making loads of noise during s3x so he knows she's enjoying it when back in her green hair day she put a video on saying she never has ever got pleasure or finished from sex! So why fake it ffs🙈🙈🙈🤣🤣🤣

Embarrassingggggg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Ooohhhh new threaddddd! I've missed a lot. I got engaged yesterday, no one knows yet, we're keeping it quiet cos we don't want or need the attention 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Chessington being the most magical place has be dyinggggg🤣🤣🤣🤣

Black fishing is just wrong! dislike her. Urgh.

That comment about making loads of noise during s3x so he knows she's enjoying it when back in her green hair day she put a video on saying she never has ever got pleasure or finished from sex! So why fake it ffs🙈🙈🙈🤣🤣🤣

Embarrassingggggg
Congratulations! 💍

Reactions: 5
Coming soon to a theatre near you...
"I am great"
A one woman show, written, produced, directed by and starring the green giant Eden Harvz.
Special appearance by Lloyd from the borrowers
Ticket sales proceeds will be put towards next 6 months allotment rent

she's so modest eh 🙄
Don't forget she was a theatre actress in London

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.