Eden Harvz #63 Selling gifted clothes on Vinted even though she claims she’s minted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How nasty to put that video up with callie upset on the ride. Poor kids scared needing comfort and instead sweet angel auntie films her and laughs

• Wow
Reactions: 10
But she wouldn’t ever say anything nasty about anyone our lovely genuine eben! 🥴🤨😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Been a while, having a newborn does that to you. Have I missed much? 🤣
Thought you're not allowed phones on rollercoasters 🙃
look at freya/chai/Steve Buscemi 🤣 one eye looking at her kids one eye on the ride, and then edens gob 🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Been a while, having a newborn does that to you. Have I missed much? 🤣
Thought you're not allowed phones on rollercoasters 🙃
Cos the risk of dropping it is so high and it you do and it it’s someone, that person is seriously injured if not dead! Anything for the bots ey greedy xx

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Shame, if he had a 9-5 he could probably afford to fix that. Choose to be embarrassed LL
Let’s be honest, no one can afford full dental care 🙈 Lloyd likes to pretend he can though 🙈

I’m just bitter because I’ve got fillings and removed teeth because of my lactose allergy meaning I never have any dairy for my lil teefs

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.