Eden Harvz #63 Selling gifted clothes on Vinted even though she claims she’s minted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it strange they have the same mum and dad and all 3 of them don’t look alike at all. Maybe it’s just me? They’re all so weird looking. And have deep voices too they give me the ick😂
I think they do look alike. Especially Eden and Freya, both bogeyed like Chai.

As for their voices… that vid a while ago where Freya addressed Eden calling Cali a bleep, I thought it was a sound effect or Freya was purposely doing a deep voice for a laugh, I didn’t realise it was actually that deep 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Imagine going on holidays and the first thing you do is film a bunch of tiktoks, what a sad little life Jane. When I went on holiday recently, I just about remembered my phone existed. Took it out for a quick snap but then bam back in my pocket. Idk how you can call it a holiday when you're just paying for basically an air BnB and you stay there, you don't leave only for the supermarket? Something that you do over here, make it make sense pls

Reactions: 12
The “we’ve just arrived” video where she’s talking to Cali. Her eyelashes are the worst thing I’ve ever seen 🤢

Reactions: 1
That’s 3 uploads in under an hour between the 2 of them about the negative comments they receive but THEY DEFO ARENT BOTHERED, ok???

Mummy and daddy paying for their holiday is a strange flex.
Mummy and daddy paying for week of reading tattle 🤣 have fun you smelly broke tramps 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Traveled all that way to France with their whole family to just be on their phones making tik toks the whole time by the looks of it. That is so wild to me, I could never 😳

Reactions: 18
It’s embarrassing the amount she bangs on about being financially stable but clearly begs for free things? You’re not financially stable then? I buy whatever I want when I want without a worry, ain’t no need to beg. That my dear Eden, is financial freedom.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
like?????? bleeping LIKE???? Where do you even start… give me a couple of hours babe i’ll compile a list and send it your way

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
'Very financially stable' but honeymoon in Dover and a holiday paid for by her Parents. They don't have full time jobs and are child free so why aren't they travelling the World, buying a house together, starting businesses etc etc. She speaks utter bullshit 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I’m sure a large clothing brand such as ‘PLT’ would be able to ‘bear’ seeing the comments. They’ve worked with so many influencers I’m sure not every single one has that many hate comments and instead they don’t wanna be associated with a state like Eben.
There’s no working relationship other than being Yaz’s sister at this point, she’s not invited to HQ, she’s not asked to do sponsored posts or anything like that, so many people are sent PR so hardly impressive.
Love the way she clearly knows all about the comments etc but can’t address them probably begged PLT to also remove the video as she can’t monitor or block /delete the comments herself
---
These edits are so accurate, jumping up and down from LL cause mummy Eben let him wear his gucci big man coat
And others are hun swinging his legs on the bed cause he’s so little😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Jesus it’s literally Red Bull 2.. she’s not “worked” with PLT since 2021.

And the company don’t care what’s been said about her. They are a business. They just didn’t want to dedicate resources to monitoring comments on a TikTok about someone’s plus 1.

Reactions: 17
Why is this her go to response. It has absolutely no relevance to the comment 🥴
Content idea for the heroes of tiktok that we have on here:

Videos/comments of Eden saying how much money she donates to poor people, charity etc.

Cut to Eden and Lloyds replies where they are clearly classist and look for things to mock on their profiles - using bed sheets as temporary curtains, chipped nail polish, wearing Lonsdale, having no bedding, mocking people who work 9-5, etc etc etc

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Eden hun you called their biggest money maker a bleep and they still allow you to tag along, I don’t think they care about horrible comments

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.