Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EvilJigglypuff

VIP Member
New thread suggestion

Eden Harvz #55 My online behaviour has sealed my own fate, but please give me brand deals “because I am great”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
I’ve just noticed this following a load of marketing agencies, probably on the beg for help or their clients, or asking for them to take him and big eBen on. Otherwise our Big Gobby Giant will be banging at their door with him running on behind.

@livelaughlobotomy please do an edit of Eben asVoldemort and LL as Peter pettigrew he reminds me so much of like a little ratty sidekick😂
Can you spot Yaz? 👀
Picsart_23-03-31_10-17-27-147.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 71

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
Eden Harvz #55 - Caroline can you lend us 10 quid, I thought everyone would buy my lashes but no one did.

• Haha
Reactions: 70

wtafisthis1980

VIP Member
Late to the party catching up on her insta stories. Did she really say she asked Cali to pick up the poo because SHE WANTS TO BE A VET?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 63

Mrskane29

VIP Member
We've all known Lloyd was a private school, silver spooned cunt... we also had been told by Eben that he had a really bad relationship with his family and hes never been shown real love until he met her family and he can finally sleep through the night now etc... I wonder how Caroline feels about you spouting all that shite repeatedly over the last year?

• Wow
Reactions: 53
Hahahaha Lloyd, it'd only be a flex if you were still mates with Matty now. Is the protractor smacking you in the face what gave you PTSD? Big Ed already bragged about you going to school with Matty. It's how we managed to unearth these pics of you together.
Floyd with his Best Friend Matty.jpg
Bezzie Mates LL and Matty.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Mrskane29

VIP Member
Name dropping a friend from 20 years ago is 'melting the internet' ?! Stop the fucking world, I want to get off.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47

User1988

Please tell all this tea you’re spilling is true! Do you know them?
I know LL!
---
Family is messed up, LL grew up thinking Philip Hulme was his dad. Turned out his mum lied to him and real dad was a broke nobody. When LL wanted a relationship with real dad, mum decided that that and his drug dealing was enough to cut him off entirely. Eben has made reference to which surname they’ll use when they marry referencing the scandal!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 42

123wwp

So his big news was he besties with Matt Healy in school, something Eden let everyone know a few months ago 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41