Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
He thinks he’s melted tiktok by announcing he was friends with someone 20 years ago? Wow Lloyd I’m shocketh
Get ready Tattle, I'm about to melt you all with the fact I met Cobra from the Gladiators when I was 8. Yeah, you read that right. Impressed, aren't you?? 😎

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

briedle4

The whole thing is extremely tasteless and weird. I couldn’t imagine filming my boyfriends mums house when meeting her for the first time 😂

Reactions: 38

Lovethegossipme

I find it so weird how he's acting star struck and surprised over his mums house. What weird behaviour. They've lived there over 20 years according to Eben so why is LL so shocked when he was literally a teenager living there?
Using the "newly renovated" excuse lol. Pull the other one Lloyd. Strange little cretin.

123wwp

I definitely think Yas’ management have told her not to get involved. This is the worse backlash Eden Has had and for yas to say nothing says a lot. I think a lot of creator’s management will have told them to not get involved

itsallthedrama_mick

My fiancé’s parents are rich too Eden hun but guess what? We still both live paycheck to paycheck, struggled to get by during the pandemic and have had to change our spending habits since having a child because his parents are the ones with successful businesses, not him. Until they’re gone that’s their money.
Also btw, having stuck up wankers for in laws is not fun at all. Enjoyyyyyy😘

Loppylou89

VIP Member
I hate to say this about people I don’t know but here goes…

I actually hate her. She’s the most vile thing I’ve seen since Fred and rose west

• Heart
People in Edens comments saying "this will make the haters jealous" - how? Were jealous of Lloyd's mums fortune, not jealous of Eden. Knowing someone else with money isn't the flex she thinks it is

• Haha

EvilJigglypuff

VIP Member
Oh dear oh dear Eden, it’s time for another thread already!

Recap:

Eden went live with her 8 year old nephew and 5 year old niece at the weekend; the live was watched by a peak of 8,000 viewers as she told her niece she looked like a “Russian whore” and called her nephew a “gayboy” as she slapped his face repeatedly and hurt him.

Eden made several other horrendous remarks about both kids during the live, saying her nephew’s hair looked like he belonged on a register, her niece was on her knees “just like her auntie”, alongside other awful comments.

Both kids stood in 2 day old dog shit while on the live as Eden continues to live in absolute filth.

The backlash against Eden has been widespread and has led to her being dropped from her management; she is now on the beg for brand deals (despite apparently earning 95k a month) which a Domino’s worker very kindly shared with us! 😂

Eden’s family continue to defend her disgusting behaviour but the internet isn’t buying it this time - the response to this has been a lot stronger than any of Eden’s previous fuck ups. Eden is attempting to gaslight everyone by making out that we’re the problem for finding those comments inappropriate and overly sexualised.

Well done to @Maci77 for one of the funniest titles we’ve had in ages! Your prize is a 2 day old chihuahua shit. Enjoy!

Please feel free to add anything I’ve forgotten in the recap, a LOT has gone on in the last 4 days.

Carry on you big meanies!

• Haha
  • Heart

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
Imagine meeting his Mum for the first time and filming all that to flex to millions of followers… she has no class or anything does she? 😅

Reactions: 37

Dancingshark

Chatty Member
What really pisses me off. Is that people are like words hurt be kind she’s only human blah blah

What about when she took that girls money - wasn’t her fault

When she called that lads breath - slip of the tongue we can’t always be perfect

the last live where she was rude to the girl who said I think we’re going through the same thing - she didn’t understand what the girl was on about

this current situation - dark humour

Caroline flack joke days after her death - dark humour

joke about crack heads - dark humour

there’s always a fucking excuse, every single time and her fucked in the head fans just go along with it, it’s not her fault, she’s still learning, her whole life is on the internet, people are just looking to catch her out, and my fave she’s only 24/25

it’s an absolute joke, and no the little woe is me, sad atmosphere, low voice isn’t fooling me today

PS Freya’s voice sounds like the fella who does the voiceovers on benefit britain

• Heart
Reactions: 37
IMAGINE you're going to meet your multimillionaire uber successful upper class in laws for the first time and you turn up in fucking tiktok shop leggings, ratty old knock off balenciaga’s and a puffer that stinks of dogs. She's got no sense of occasion at all. Did she not want to make a good impression? Or is her ego that inflated that she seriously thinks she's on their level? At least she didn't turn up in her frankenstein tiktok dupe platform uggs though, I suppose 💀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36