Eden Harvz #54 Dropped by her management, dropped by fans, now she's on the scrounge for a free deep pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear oh dear Eden, it’s time for another thread already!

Recap:

Eden went live with her 8 year old nephew and 5 year old niece at the weekend; the live was watched by a peak of 8,000 viewers as she told her niece she looked like a “Russian bleep” and called her nephew a “gayboy” as she slapped his face repeatedly and hurt him.

Eden made several other horrendous remarks about both kids during the live, saying her nephew’s hair looked like he belonged on a register, her niece was on her knees “just like her auntie”, alongside other awful comments.

Both kids stood in 2 day old dog tit while on the live as Eden continues to live in absolute filth.

The backlash against Eden has been widespread and has led to her being dropped from her management; she is now on the beg for brand deals (despite apparently earning 95k a month) which a Domino’s worker very kindly shared with us! 😂

Eden’s family continue to defend her disgusting behaviour but the internet isn’t buying it this time - the response to this has been a lot stronger than any of Eden’s previous duck ups. Eden is attempting to gaslight everyone by making out that we’re the problem for finding those comments inappropriate and overly sexualised.

Well done to @Maci77 for one of the funniest titles we’ve had in ages! Your prize is a 2 day old chihuahua tit. Enjoy!

Please feel free to add anything I’ve forgotten in the recap, a LOT has gone on in the last 4 days.

Carry on you big meanies!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
It's classic Eden that answer to that poor girl. This cruel world is her thinking about the trolling, her world would be cruel for a baby so maybe it's projection. But she's so selfish honestly. Because she hasn't conceived she thinks that person should celebrate the ability even though it ended so sadly. Eden has a platform through brought followers Im sure of it because who the duck would support someone like this

Reactions: 12
Fake threatening messages incoming…Eben is quite partial to a fake message and email. Remember the time at a family dinner she announced she had cum on her top? This woman is a deviant of the highest order. Putting all her sexual comments together it really is very terrifying that she is allowed around children. Also as for Yaz she’s not going to be able to stand up for a nOnce if she possibly has a custody battle with Lee.

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Just pulling up a 🪑

Eden’s whole family give off incesty vibes.
Don’t forget humping the same teddy.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Anyone remember when she first got with Lloyd, the instagram lives? She was just talking about sex knowing she was talking to kids. This has been going on for ages. Don't get me started on her FaceTiming and joining 12/13 year olds instagram lives, sticking up for them against their parents who see the relationship as weird, the Maddie era. you guys remember. She's taken money off children in her dms. The list goes on ..

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It's ok Eden - I know it all seems a bit crap now but don't worry about taking any accountability or learning from this experience. Just manifest your way out of it. That's how it works right?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Sorry if this has been mentioned but I rarely post in these threads as I try to avoid everything Eden where possible but a friend sent me her ig story about the use of the phrase 'Russian wh*res' and tried to spin it to be a positive about sex workers and how we have double standards.

Is she really that dim that she can't understand that the word wh*re itself is a slur against sex workers and therefore it isn't anything like saying 'german dentist' at all? Whilst it still wouldn't have been acceptable to have referred to her niece as simply a 'russian sex worker', at least then she could have continued that argument that she's liberating russian women for doing their 'job'. She's giving off the same vibes right now as when Kelly Osbourne asked Donald Trump who'd clean his toilet if all the latinos went home...

Reactions: 25
I definitely think Yas’ management have told her not to get involved. This is the worse backlash Eden Has had and for yas to say nothing says a lot. I think a lot of creator’s management will have told them to not get involved

Reactions: 38
Someone asked on the last thread if anyone has a screenshot of the comments tagging the police and I don't but I did see some tag @POLICE so can't imagine that's too deep as it's not an actual account

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Fake threatening messages incoming…Eben is quite partial to a fake message and email. Remember the time at a family dinner she announced she had cum on her top? This woman is a deviant of the highest order. Putting all her sexual comments together it really is very terrifying that she is allowed around children. Also as for Yaz she’s not going to be able to stand up for a ponce if she possibly has a custody battle with Lee.
I remember when someone asked her on a q&a when she first got with Lloyd 'are you not scared your mum and dad will hear you having sex' and she said something like 'I don't care I would let Lloyd duck me right in the middle of a family party' he's probably fingered her at the dinner table during Xmas dinner the pair of dirty bustards.

• Sick
Reactions: 30
I definitely think Yas’ management have told her not to get involved. This is the worse backlash Eden Has had and for yas to say nothing says a lot. I think a lot of creator’s management will have told them to not get involved
That could be true for Yas but i don’t think she has anyone else who’d really want to defend that… I mean how could it even be defended

Reactions: 11
Sorry, why is she using Ricky Gervais, an actual professional comedian, as some kind of example?
please Eden, I cannot wait to see all the examples you have of Ricky doing his stand up routine in front of kids.
When is it going to sink in? It’s not only what she said, it’s the fact she said it to children!!!

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.