Eden Harvz #54 Dropped by her management, dropped by fans, now she's on the scrounge for a free deep pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where’s the person who has the insider scoop on Lloyd on here? Surely they will know more?
Or…
Matt is that you?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Please tell all this tea you’re spilling is true! Do you know them?
I know LL!
---
Family is messed up, LL grew up thinking Philip Hulme was his dad. Turned out his mum lied to him and real dad was a broke nobody. When LL wanted a relationship with real dad, mum decided that that and his drug dealing was enough to cut him off entirely. Eben has made reference to which surname they’ll use when they marry referencing the scandal!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Eurgh when he did his “leave Baby alone” speech and she said but she can be naughty and he said it’s not your fault.

So did someone force her to say bleep and gay boy? Because she seemingly can’t just be an adult who’s responsible for what they decide to say?

He’s the worst thing that could have happened to her. She just surrounds herself with yes men.

Also I know I’m a bit late saying this but him moaning he wants to go home when she was getting her hair done. What an absolute pathetic sack of tit. Why in the world is he even at her appointment. These sad fucks really do have no life.

Reactions: 25
I know LL!
---
Family is messed up, LL grew up thinking Philip Hulme was his dad. Turned out his mum lied to him and real dad was a broke nobody. When LL wanted a relationship with real dad, mum decided that that and his drug dealing was enough to cut him off entirely. Eben has made reference to which surname they’ll use when they marry referencing the scandal!!
Ooooh so Lloyd's mum has a friendly fanny too, ya mums a sket boy, she may have money but no class 😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 20
And she’s definitely trying to go back to her old roots before she peaked.

The “eat with mes” and she’s bought neon green cushion covers for the podcast, so trying to go back to her days of popularity when she was known for the green and black look.

Too little too late. Theres enough out there for any reputable brand to not want to work with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why does the silly little sausage not get his fillings replaced with white ones?
imagine buying a Gucci bucket hat but walking around with a mouth full of tit fillings.
bad teeth can happen, sometimes problems are hereditary, but there’s no excuse for choosing to have tit fillings when you can ‘afford’ not to

Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion
Name dropping matty healy won't distract us from what you've done eedy.

Reactions: 18
Why does the silly little sausage not get his fillings replaced with white ones?
imagine buying a Gucci bucket hat but walking around with a mouth full of tit fillings.
bad teeth can happen, sometimes problems are hereditary, but there’s no excuse for choosing to have tit fillings when you can ‘afford’ not to
Yeah it makes no sense to me. I'm a mere pleb compared to mumsy but I've still got white fillings... Lloyd surely you can spare £20 to sort your teeth out and stop looking like an ad for Donkeys Trust?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is this where the Harrison comes from in the Sonny Harrison if the story about the dad is true.

Mad that he’d use Hulme to try get famous off of tho eh /s

Reactions: 10
Bet he wouldn’t have forgiven Mummy for lying if she wasn’t loaded.

Might have a bit of money but doesn’t stop you being Jezza Kyle fodder

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So Phil is brewstied meaning a divorce could put our Caz back on the breadline? Hope he signed a prenup!

Reactions: 4
She posted a get ready with me I'm sure it was this morning/afternoon seems to be gone already

Reactions: 2
I feel Lloyds new happy confident personality has only appeared cos ‘Mumsy’ transferred some fund over yesterday. I’m literally cringing he thought that story would melt the internet, not exactly a mate is he if he threw a protractor at you 😳😂😂 bet he went home crying and told his mum , who got Matt kicked out. Bet Matt doesn’t even remember him. I may have to unfollow these idiots. They are delusional

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This thread just gets better and better each day 😂 all thanks to the bunch of morons giving us things to talk about 😂 but honestly, they don’t know when to quit to they? 😂😂😂😂 it’s like they have a bag of made up things to come out with and they pick one out each morning lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
This thread just gets better and better each day 😂 all thanks to the bunch of morons giving us things to talk about 😂 but honestly, they don’t know when to quit to they? 😂😂😂😂 it’s like they have a bag of made up things to come out with and they pick one out each morning lol
literally!! like those memes of the kardashians (the “aw, bad luck bruce” ones) back in the day, picking out controversies and cannon fodder to stay relevant! 🤣

i hate to compare the two families cause the harvey losers will get it twisted, but every family has a kanye and sorry greedy eedy but all eyes are on you

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.