Eden Harvz #54 Dropped by her management, dropped by fans, now she's on the scrounge for a free deep pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine meeting his Mum for the first time and filming all that to flex to millions of followers… she has no class or anything does she? 😅
Eurgh do you think they have been calling each other…😩 bAbY 🤮 all day today 🤢🤮🤮

And I wonder how many shits the rats have done on her expensive cream carpets 😬

Reactions: 22
We've all known Lloyd was a private school, silver spooned bleep... we also had been told by Eben that he had a really bad relationship with his family and hes never been shown real love until he met her family and he can finally sleep through the night now etc... I wonder how Caroline feels about you spouting all that shite repeatedly over the last year?

• Wow
Reactions: 53
It’s hilarious seeing all the comments asking where all the troll are that said Lloyd was only with Eden for the money, we already knew Lloyd came from money doesn’t mean he has any himself now. That’s what happen when you give up your career to become a full time babysitter to a grown woman.
When he had to fly the nest he couldn’t meet someone with no money because who else will support him like mummy did

Reactions: 15
I don’t know why I find this clip of her funny, just her camel toe leggings and big duck off trainers staring at all of Caroline’s handbags and shoes with £££ signs in her beady eyes.
Hoping she's not asked to remove her shoes so noone can smell the putrid stench of her sweaty feet as she never wears socks!

Reactions: 8
I don’t know why I find this clip of her funny, just her camel toe leggings and big duck off trainers staring at all of Caroline’s handbags and shoes with £££ signs in her beady eyes.
Not Eden still wearing balenciagas 🤢 our problematic queen

• Sick
Reactions: 25
No it is genuinely his mom. We found her Twitter ages ago and found tweets between her and Lloyd when he went travelling. It’s definitely her. Her and her husband own a multimillion pound company. She rich rich. No idea why Lloyd was playing the poor underprivileged upbringing though
They look like 2 strangers that got invited in for a house tour😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Wonder if Eben is also being introduced to the guy LL’s mum pretended was his dad?

Reactions: 8
LLL is there any chance we can have a photo of Freya as Steve buschemi?
---
LLL is there any chance we can have a photo of Freya as Steve buschemi?
Where are my manors?! I’m no better than a Harvey. Please and thank you 💖

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know I’ve said this probably a million times but every time I see a video of her carrying them dogs. It just makes my blood boil. LET THEM WALK!!! It’s getting too much now 😂.

I also hope Lloyds mum jumps on here (or at least gets an assistant) to read everything about her soon to be daughter in law.

Reactions: 21
I know I’ve said this probably a million times but every time I see a video of her carrying them dogs. It just makes my blood boil. LET THEM WALK!!! It’s getting too much now 😂.

I also hope Lloyds mum jumps on here (or at least gets an assistant) to read everything about her soon to be daughter in law.
Probs carrying them so they don’t SH*T everywhere lmfao

• Haha
Reactions: 21
And all these comments saying 'watch them say you're only with Eben for money now!'... his mum has money... his mother... not him... he's still jobless, living in a shed with another jobless witch with fossilised shits all over the gaff. And if he's still getting handouts in his 30s... well... what a pathetic excuse of a 'man'.

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.