Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bloogoo

VIP Member
She isn’t the top female tiktoker in the uk though. 🥴😂😂😂😂😂
---
Maybe top problematic one

Reactions: 36

Bec_123

If I were his mum I'd be furious, open advertisement on TikTok to rob her house. Address easily traceable through Google and clearly matches up to Eden's video!

Reactions: 35

ZedsDead

VIP Member
New to the thread, just swinging by to say I've never come across a person so ugly on the inside and out. Like zero redeemable qualities. Bad, bad vibes she gives off. Nasty gal.

• Heart

Lhj97

I couldn’t imagine dating someone over a year living with them owning 2 pets with them and getting married to them in 3 months and not have met their family. Sorry that’s weird as fuck

• Heart

Dancingshark

Chatty Member
Comments of so it’s almost crying time 😴 what are we going with?

‘I didn’t ask for this life I just wanted to help people eat, all my friends (ehem what?) know that I’ve had a dark sense of humour since I was a teenager and sometimes that just comes out but it’s awful for me because the minute I do something wrong people are waiting to catch me out’

Ohheyyyyy

VIP Member
Sorry but whenever I see Ebens dad I just get a noncey vibe. Like father like daughter I guess

Mrskane29

VIP Member
And all these comments saying 'watch them say you're only with Eben for money now!'... his mum has money... his mother... not him... he's still jobless, living in a shed with another jobless bitch with fossilised shits all over the gaff. And if he's still getting handouts in his 30s... well... what a pathetic excuse of a 'man'.

Reactions: 34

Mrskane29

VIP Member
Unless Matt himself makes a video confirming the story, I'm more inclined to think he was infact bullied and not besties with Matt.

• Haha

User1988

Even with all the family wealth LL was a low level dealer! His mum cut him off when she found out and another dealer tried to extort her for money. Wonder how he weaselled back in after all these years 😂

• Wow
  • Haha

DrMeredithGrey

VIP Member
I come from money, not family money but my dad is a bloody hard worker and rose to the top quite quickly. Anyway, my sisters & I have always known we had money and we do get very spoilt, they’re taking us away on holiday this summer and we’re not paying for a single thing because it’s what my mum wanted. I don’t go on about it. It’s just the way it is 🤷‍♀️ I would never say I have money, it’s my parents. Dads the one who worked for it, not me!
No, you’re wrong. This couldn’t possibly be true.

you are a troll.

you sit at home, smoking and drinking 39p energy drinks.
You don’t work.
no one in your family does.
you don’t go on holidays - you are jealous of everything that the Harvey’s have.

• Haha