Eden Harvz #54 Dropped by her management, dropped by fans, now she's on the scrounge for a free deep pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I being dead slow or what. What’s with her singing “if I were a boy” like that lol what stupid joke is she trying to make now
I think cos a lot of people on TikTok were saying imagine if it was an uncle talking to his niece and nephew the way she did and how disgusting it would be then
---
Dont normally comment but god these threads are going so fast. Im going on holiday Saturday and dread to think how many threads im going have to catch up on when i get back next Saturday #99 .
Just do a Yaz and spend your holiday reading Tattle 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
You forgot to pin the link hun x 😂🤣😂🤣

oh yeah my bad hahahaha
If that link doesn’t show it’s the baddie blender XL 4 pack 😏

can’t give you the link cause it says it’s unsafe lol but if you search that you’ll find them
---
I see Yorkshire peach is still firmly wedged up ebens arse

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I’ve just noticed this following a load of marketing agencies, probably on the beg for help or their clients, or asking for them to take him and big eBen on. Otherwise our Big Gobby Giant will be banging at their door with him running on behind.

@livelaughlobotomy please do an edit of Eben asVoldemort and LL as Peter pettigrew he reminds me so much of like a little ratty sidekick😂
Can you spot Yaz? 👀
Picsart_23-03-31_10-17-27-147.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 71
She will never learn ‘my geography teachers breath’ then when she realised lloyd didn’t laugh she says ‘it’s a nice smell’
Why has she got to be horrible and say tit like that constantly?

Reactions: 14
She will never learn ‘my geography teachers breath’ then when she realised lloyd didn’t laugh she says ‘it’s a nice smell’
Why has she got to be horrible and say tit like that constantly?
I genuinely think after watching that video, Lloyd is done with her tit🤣🤣🤣 LL was actually alright in the beginning but the both of them look so different and they’re so incredibly rude now, normally that’s a bad sign when both people change bad in a relationship

Reactions: 11
Lloyds latest video is so cringe, him saying that when she’s quiet, she’s up to something… What, like a kid drawing on the wall with crayons?? Imagine being a big age of 34 and having to investigate what your girlfriend is doing in the other room because she’s quiet.
Also Yaz is crying on her live but I can’t work out why.

Reactions: 27
Lloyds latest video is so cringe, him saying that when she’s quiet, she’s up to something… What, like a kid drawing on the wall with crayons?? Imagine being a big age of 34 and having to investigate what your girlfriend is doing in the other room because she’s quiet.
Also the face she was making when she was caught👀
I think she's listening to sad song to make herself cry? I mean I only caught it when she was crying and that's the vibes I'm getting

Reactions: 4
She's been off all morning on the live, Eden told her to play a song and the song made her cry. Looks like Eden did it purposely knowing it would upset her

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Also the face she was making when she was caught👀
I think she's listening to sad song to make herself cry? I mean I only caught it when she was crying and that's the vibes I'm getting
Yeah I thought that too about the choosing sad songs to make herself cry…know the only time I’ve done that is when I’ve gone through breakups…when I was 18 🤣
I have to say now eBen has majorly fucked up I’m really rooting for Yaz, not that I like her I just think it will bruise ebens ego and bring her down several pegs! I’m actually surprised she’s not shadow banned after this weeks antics.
---
She's been off all morning on the live, Eden told her to play a song and the song made her cry. Looks like Eden did it purposely knowing it would upset her
Such a mean girl

Reactions: 12
This is so embarrassing, I’d expect to see this from teenagers messing around in a chip shop.
She's trying to do whatever to stay relevant. It's so embarrassing 😭

Pipsqueak is in his 30s and acting like this...grow up you melty little prick😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s going back to Kent tomorrow so guessing she’s leaving Lee..
That’s really sad. As much as I’m by no means a fan of Yaz or any of that family, it’s very sad for their son. Hopefully they can stay on good terms for him, it does seem like they might have decided to break up some time ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.